Macc Interviewed By Stephen A Smith

TuscanyTile2

This is like The Ring but instead of an evil ghost-girl crawling out of your TV when you hit "play," a rabid Penn State fan appears in your living room and explains every obstacle Hackenberg faced in college until your brain liquefies and drains out through your nostrils 

1 hour ago, Patriot Killa said:

Radio Stephen A is so much more tolerable than first take Stephen A.

Stopped listening to Mad Dog Radio on Sirius when they gave the station to that clown and the other unlistenable unlikeable goon Adam Schein

I can't stand Stephen's voice. It just grates on me for some reason. Other than that I never really paid him much attention. As for Mac well it is what it is. We have been over this and now its time to see whether his moves bear fruit or not. I think not.

1 hour ago, thadude said:

Stopped listening to Mad Dog Radio on Sirius when they gave the station to that clown and the other unlistenable unlikeable goon Adam Schein

Just out of curiosity, is there anyone that you do like?

19 minutes ago, Joejet said:

Just out of curiosity, is there anyone that you do like?

This.

I love Stephen A. He is passionate like us fans. I love hearing him rail on the Knicks. I think those that do not like Stephen A are upset because he calls out Bubba Gump Bowltite and Phil the moron Jackson, and expresses just what us fans who actually watch the games think, and those who support them get their precious little feelings hurt. 

I cannot think of 2 sports executives who need to be called out more then the aforementioned.

16 minutes ago, ASH1962 said:

This.

I love Stephen A. He is passionate like us fans. I love hearing him rail on the Knicks. I think those that do not like Stephen A are upset because he calls out Bubba Gump Bowltite and Phil the moron Jackson, and expresses just what us fans who actually watch the games think, and those who support them get their precious little feelings hurt. 

I cannot think of 2 sports executives who need to be called out more then the aforementioned.

Stephen A is a big reason ESPN is falling apart.  

5 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

Radio Stephen A is so much more tolerable than first take Stephen A.

Radio Stephen A. is great.  TV Stephen A. is just horrible.  Wish the morons at ESPN would learn that and let him just be him.

2 hours ago, thadude said:

Stephen A is a big reason ESPN is falling apart.  

Just out of curiosity, do you have evidence to support this?

I've never had a problem with Stephen A. Smith.  He's a personality, and that's what it takes to do what he does.  With that said, I agree with a previous poster that this interview didn't reveal anything new.  But hey, it's May.

19 hours ago, T0mShane said:

This is like The Ring but instead of an evil ghost-girl crawling out of your TV when you hit "play," a rabid Penn State fan appears in your living room and explains every obstacle Hackenberg faced in college until your brain liquefies and drains out through your nostrils 

What delusional episode is it when someone thinks they hear something when they hit "play", that is not even there at all?

8 hours ago, detectivekimble said:

It's all an act.  I've been around the guy in real life.  He's a friendly and polite guy when the cameras are off.

People give him a lot of sh*t but he always sounds extremely intelligent and is articulate with wording his questions in interviews. Guys a steeler fan from NY tho. Strikes me as odd.?

20 hours ago, ASH1962 said:

This.

After the Doug Brien game, Steven A. Smith, on 1050/ESPN stated the Jets should have kicked the field goal on 3rd down since if he missed it, they could of course try again on 4th down. He does a great job of sniffing the jocks of various NBA players if you like that.Based on pre-Finals NBA TV ratings and ESPN's NBA contract costing Disney stock value something very bigly and very bad, most people do not  . Beyond that, amazing in the flurry of layoffs this dope still has a job. 

43 minutes ago, FloridaJetsFan said:

I just hate his shtick on Kaepernick being black balled because of his BLM stance. Maybe his stats are accurate and the guy had his RG3 good years and now he's done

Did he ask Maccagnan why he wasn't interested in Kaepernick?  Or did SAS not have the courage when faced with an actual NFL GM on his air?

SAR I

On 5/14/2017 at 3:35 PM, ASH1962 said:

This.

He loves Bowles tho...

Archived