Well, somebody has to post this...

Bugg

This cut a bit-

"Your coach: Sentient headset lump Todd Bowles. I am constantly amazed by the Jets’ hiring cycle of “brash loudmouthed a-hole” followed by “seemingly stable guy who actually doesn’t do much at all.” They can NEVER find a coach to bridge those two genres. When I think of the Jets human resources department, I think of a golfer stuck in a sand trap, shooting over the green into another sand trap, then shooting from that sand trap back into the ORIGINAL sand trap, then repeating that process forever. Join us in December when they fire Bowles and replace him with Bill Parcells’s plumber."

39 minutes ago, Bugg said:

This cut a bit-

"Your coach: Sentient headset lump Todd Bowles. I am constantly amazed by the Jets’ hiring cycle of “brash loudmouthed a-hole” followed by “seemingly stable guy who actually doesn’t do much at all.” They can NEVER find a coach to bridge those two genres. When I think of the Jets human resources department, I think of a golfer stuck in a sand trap, shooting over the green into another sand trap, then shooting from that sand trap back into the ORIGINAL sand trap, then repeating that process forever. Join us in December when they fire Bowles and replace him with Bill Parcells’s plumber."

LMAO that is actually a fairly accurate comparison 

1 hour ago, Bugg said:

This cut a bit-

It's correct. Philosophically Woody hires a version of the same guy with a little different personality every single time.

9 minutes ago, Jet9 said:

So we've gone from humping the leg of Gruden to still thinking that George Sor....I mean Deadspin has any idea whatsoever about sports. 

And reposting it like its real and accurate reporting of the team.  Because someone had to post this. As if there aren't enough of these same reports by actual jets fans

2 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Some people are fans of the New York Jets. But many, many more people are NOT fans of the New York Jets. This 2017 Deadspin NFL team preview is for those in the latter group.

Why? A lot of it is true. Most of it, in fact.  And I am a die hard fan. The comments on the coaching cycle is legit.  And everything stated about ownership fits.  

2 hours ago, Bugg said:

This cut a bit-

huh? besides rex, what jets coach is this clown talking about?  herm? mangini? groh? parcells? kotite? carroll? coslet? i have a feeling the writer only started shaving about two years ago and has no clue about the jets or their coaches.

14 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Why? A lot of it is true. Most of it, in fact.  And I am a die hard fan. The comments on the coaching cycle is legit.  And everything stated about ownership fits.  

Dont ask me it's the author that wrote it. I just copied it because nobody else did. 

1 hour ago, Dcat said:

Who are all the over the top "brash, loudmouthed, a-hole" HCs we've alternated from?  

Amazing that this site is called legit.

Too legit.  

Bashing Joe is crossing the line so I was thinking of writing a sternly worded letter but remembered this is comedy/entertainment - these comments were funny too;

QB; "I have no idea how this team DOWNGRADED from Geno Smith and Ryan Fitzpatrick, but here we are."

Offseason; "They traded their 2014 first rounder for their 2012 third rounder."

Woody; "took a cushy gig as ambassador to the U.K. (we’ll be at war with them within a year), which means that Woody’s brother is now your team’s temporary custodian until Trump makes him Secretary Of Greatness or something. According to this article, the other two Johnson heirs died from a motorcycle accident and coke overdose, respectively. So give it up for Christopher Johnson: The One Who Isn’t Dead."

11 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Who are all the over the top "brash, loudmouthed, a-hole" HCs we've alternated from?  

Amazing that this site is called legit.

Too legit.  

You're the only person that puts the legitimacy of this site in question because you live in a delusional green colored world where the Jets are above criticism.  You live in a world where Parcells, Herm and Rex werent brash, loudmouthed, a-hole's.  You live in a world where everything is perfect, you're always right and everyone else is all ways wrong even when you have facts smeared in your face. 

Maybe you should find a more legit website who agrees with your every word and worships your green colored perspective? 

7 minutes ago, JiF said:

You're the only person that puts the legitimacy of this site in question because you live a delusional green colored world where the Jets are above criticism.  You live in a world where Parcells, Herm and Rex werent brash, loudmouthed, a-hole's.  You live in a world where everything is perfect, you're always right and everyone else is all ways wrong even when you have facts smeared in your face. 

Maybe you should find a more legit website who agrees with your every word and worships your green colored perspective? 

=D> 

For the past week, he has tried to pick a fight with one poster after another with an almost desperate need to get the last word.  I was content to ignore it until last night when he criticized a poster for offering his opinion *gasp!* in a post reporting what he observed at camp.  So essentially, we are allowed to report facts (but only those that fit a certain narrative) and not opinions.  If that's the case, JN is definitely not the right place for him.

4 hours ago, JiF said:

You're the only person that puts the legitimacy of this site in question because you live in a delusional green colored world where the Jets are above criticism.  You live in a world where Parcells, Herm and Rex werent brash, loudmouthed, a-hole's.  You live in a world where everything is perfect, you're always right and everyone else is all ways wrong even when you have facts smeared in your face. 

Yeah, you're right.  Can't make this up.  I was as,omg a question, whomother than Rex but you think Herm was brash?  Mangini?  Groh? Kotite? Asking makes me wrong and your attempts at posting your facts are smeared in my face?  

Maybe you should FO and put me on ignore.  Don't tell me where to post, I'm not the one whining. Was I even talking to you?  And was I the only one who asked that same question looking back?  Nope but you decide to rip me?  Guess your still hurting over you Kaep flailing 

19 hours ago, Bugg said:

This cut a bit-

TBH I cried a little when i read this...

18 hours ago, johnnysd said:

It's correct. Philosophically Woody hires a version of the same guy with a little different personality every single time.

Supposedly Bowles, the guy who thinks its ok to be late, was going to be the disciplinarian 

5 hours ago, Ohio State NY Jets fan said:

Bashing Joe is crossing the line so I was thinking of writing a sternly worded letter but remembered this is comedy/entertainment - these comments were funny too;

QB; "I have no idea how this team DOWNGRADED from Geno Smith and Ryan Fitzpatrick, but here we are."

Offseason; "They traded their 2014 first rounder for their 2012 third rounder."

Woody; "took a cushy gig as ambassador to the U.K. (we’ll be at war with them within a year), which means that Woody’s brother is now your team’s temporary custodian until Trump makes him Secretary Of Greatness or something. According to this article, the other two Johnson heirs died from a motorcycle accident and coke overdose, respectively. So give it up for Christopher Johnson: The One Who Isn’t Dead."

please stop... its friday, i should be happy...

29 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Yeah, you're right.  Can't make this up.  I was as,omg a question, whomother than Rex but you think Herm was brash?  Mangini?  Groh? Kotite? Asking makes me wrong and your attempts at posting your facts are smeared in my face?  

Maybe you should FO and put me on ignore.  Don't tell me where to post, I'm not the one whining. Was I even talking to you?  And was I the only one who asked that same question looking back?  Nope but you decide to rip me?  Guess your still hurting over you Kaep flailing 

This sounds very whiny.  Why do you whine so much? 

My friend loves this site and always reads it-- even aloud sometimes at work, laughing to himself.  He sent this one to me the other day.  I wish it was actually funny but for the most part, it was just boring and old news.

Archived