### Jets \ Lions -- Preseason Week Two, Game Thread ###

Maxman

Just now, Jet Nut said:

Just not getting that yes it's next to impossible to make a fair evaluation of a QB when the  OL is a sieve, the running game sucks and the WRs are incapable of making plays.

Thats not an excuse, its fact.  No matter who the QB is

Wow, still defending Geno. You're loyal at least.

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well at this point it's obviously a lost season, all doubt is removed. Not that there was much to be removed. Petty hack they will both start at some point, 2-14. That's a good season. My Super Bowl is next week. I want that ****n snoopy trophy. 

1 minute ago, jeremy2020 said:

Wow, still defending Geno. You're loyal at least.

Wow, you have to live in a fantasy world or just struggle with the English language if that's what you took from "no matter who the QB is".  Or that you can't judge QBs without NFL talent around them.  But you zoned right in on Geno.  What is it with you guys?  Sorry that you're so infatuated with Geno that you still can't let go 

Just now, Jet Nut said:

Wow, you have to live in a fantasy world or just struggle with the English language if that's what you took from "no matter who the QB is".  Or that you can't judge QBs without NFL talent around them.  But you zoned right in on Geno.  What is it with you guys?  Sorry that you're so infatuated with Geno that you still can't let go 

because you're supposed to learn from history...yet you just rush on ahead to repeat it.

Just now, RutgersJetFan said:

Man, this team is really, really not good. 

I think we might field a historically bad offense this year. I wonder if we'll even average 10 a game.

The Jets will threaten 2 records this year, points scored in a season and low attendance

3 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

because you're supposed to learn from history...yet you just rush on ahead to repeat it.

Drinking tonight?  You're not making any sense and can't read a simple post, simple idea that any sane person would understand.  But still you're taking a out Geno when no one else is

7 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Just not getting that yes it's next to impossible to make a fair evaluation of a QB when the  OL is a sieve, the running game sucks and the WRs are incapable of making plays.

Maccc has done a masterful job putting this team together

2 hours ago, BigRy56 said:

This is unbelievably painful

What the EFF did you expect, "Big Rah!?!"

Some of us have been telling you for months, this roster is horrible, has no OL, and that Hack is not worthy of a roster spot.

Some just didn't wanna hear it.  Some believed only what they wanted to believe, heard only what they wanted to hear, saw only what they wanted to see.

Reminds me of something else... like from November...

Petty has a future as an NFL backup. Hack should be selling insurance in Podunk, Pennsylvania.

1 minute ago, 56mehl56 said:

Another armchair GM , who proves they know nothing about football. 

3 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

The offense being pitiful is kind of shading the fact Jamal Adams looks useless, which is great.

In less than one half of early preseason football you have labeled him useless.  And find it great.  Congrats 

9 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

The Jets started a QB tonight who wouldnt start in the Canadian league and they drafted safeties in back to back rounds- neither of which are any good.

This may be the lowest the franchise has been since Kotite. We have basically one good player and no prospect of getting appreciably better anytime soon.

1 minute ago, RoadFan said:

What the EFF did you expect?!?!

Some of us have been telling you for months, this roster is horrible, has no OL, and that Hack is not worthy of a roster spot.

Some just didn't wanna hear it.  Some believed only what they wanted to believe, saw only what they wanted to see.

Reminds me of something else... like from November...

And no one said he wasn't worthy of a roster spot a week ago.  

You see a lot of things that you only want to see that others don't see.

3 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

This may be the lowest the franchise has been since Kotite. We have basically one good player and no prospect of getting appreciably better anytime soon.

How many times do I have to say it?  The '96 1-15 Kotite Jets had more talent than this roster.

9 minutes ago, Larz said:

The Jets will threaten 2 records this year, points scored in a season and low attendance

The attendance will be fine . People will be leaving games very , very early .

1 minute ago, RoadFan said:

How many times do I have to say it?  The '96 1-15 Kotite Jets had more talent than this roster.

Say it one more time .

17 minutes ago, 56mehl56 said:

Listen , there's nothing I can say to you , your a Mahomes fan, your gonna hold everything he does good against the Jets. 

If the Jets called the Chiefs, and offered Adams, for Mahomes do you think the Chiefs say yes?  I didn't think so.

3 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

And no one said he wasn't worthy of a roster spot a week ago.  

You see a lot of things that you only want to see that others don't see.

I said the minute he got whacked a few times behind this trash OL, his real mechanics would reappear and he would revert to an inaccurate chuck and duck.

Not good enough?!?!

Just now, Lupz27 said:

If the Jets called the Chiefs, and offered Adams, for Mahomes do you think the Chiefs say yes?  I didn't think so.

Why would they , they know Smith is not their longterm answer at QB. They have to see what Mahomes can amount to just like the Jets need to do with Hack.

If the Chiefs has a strong #1 QB and had a massive hole at safety like the Jets did , then yes they would make that trade. 

Archived