This is how far we are from the #1 Pick...

southtown24th

3 minutes ago, southtown24th said:

Most hated rival? Not for a 32 year old. There's only one rival in my book...and they beat us over and over and over and over again, year in and year out, on their way to Super Bowl victories.  This franchise is a disgrace.

I'm not overly worried about what noob babies still in diapers think mate.

For real long-term Jets Fans, the Phins will always be our longest, best and most hated of rivals.  

I'm truly sorry today's crushing of that rival caused you such deep emotional scars.  Must be hard for you, really.  

Can I get you a tissue?  Guess the season is really over for you now, eh?  

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Warfish said:

I'm not overly worried about babies still in diapers think mate.

For real long-term Jets Fans, the Phins will always be our longest, best and most hated of rivals.  

I'm truly sorry today's crushing of that rival caused you such deep emotional scars.  Must be hard for you, really.  

Can I get you a tissue?  Guess the season is really over for you now, eh?  

It's over. Yes.

Fan 1988-2017.

It was a fun run. 

3 minutes ago, Gastineau Lives said:

How many games would you like to win this year?

As many as we can till we are mathematically eliminated.

How many do you realistically think we will?

5-8.  4 or 9 is possible, because :Bowles:  

What are YOU rooting for?

The Jets.

As today proved, rooting for losses is no less disappointing than rooting for wins, except rooting for losses is ROOTING AGAINST YOUR OWN F'ING TEAM FFS!!!  Lol. :lol:

The Draft will get here when it gets here, and it will be what it will be.  No sense worrying about next offseason now.  

14 minutes ago, Pac said:

image.jpeg

NFL wins since 2000-current (Including playoffs):

1.) New England Patriots- 209   (22 playoff wins)

2.) Indianapolis Colts- 180     (12 playoff wins)

3.) Pittsburgh Steelers- 177   (13 playoff wins)

4.) Green Bay Packers- 171    (11 playoff wins)

5.) Baltimore Ravens- 164       (15 playoff wins)

6.) Philadelphia Eagles- 162     (10 playoff wins)

7.) Denver Broncos- 159        (6 playoff wins)

8.) Seattle Seahawks- 155     (13 playoff wins)

9.) New Orleans Saints- 146   ( 7 playoff wins)

10.) New York Giants-145        (10 playoff wins)

11.) San Diego Chargers- 134   ( 3 playoff wins)

12.) Carolina Panthers-133  (8 playoff wins)

13.) Chicago Bears- 132     ( 3 playoff wins)

13.) Atlanta Falcons- 132    ( 3 playoff wins)

14.) New York Jets- 130   (6 playoff wins)

15.) Dallas Cowboys- 129   ( 2 playoff wins)

15.) Minnesota Vikings- 129  (3 playoff wins)

16.) Tennessee Titans- 125 ( 2 playoff wins)

17.) Cincinnati Bengals- 123

18,) Miami Dolphins- 121 ( 1 playoff win)

19.) San Francisco 49ers- 119  ( 6 playoff wins)

19.) Kansas City Chiefs- 119   (1 playoff win)

20.) Arizona Cardinals- 117   ( 5 playoff wins)

21.) Tampa Bay Buccaneers- 114 ( 3 playoff wins)

22.) St. Louis Rams- 110 (3 playoff wins)

23.) Washington Redskins- 107 ( 1 playoff win)

24.) Jacksonville Jaguars- 104 ( 1 playoff win)

25.) Buffalo Bills- 104

26.) Houston Texans- 98    ( 2 playoff wins)

27.) Oakland Raiders- 95  ( 3 playoff wins)

28.) Detroit Lions- 86

29.) Cleveland Browns- 85

MEDIOCRITY! **** YEAH!!

Can't believe people are worried about the 49ers. They barely lost to the Seahawks in Seattle and scored 39 points in a shootout with what looks to be a competitive Rams team this year. They'll win some games. There's still 13 more weeks to go.

Can't believe people are worried about the 49ers. They barely lost to the Seahawks in Seattle and scored 39 points in a shootout with what looks to be a competitive Rams team this year. They'll win some games. There's still 13 more weeks to go.

Seahawks have not looked great so far this season good thing we got their second round pick

Sent from my LGUS991 using JetNation.com mobile app

2 minutes ago, Toua77 said:

Division games always wind up close no matter how bad the teams are. Jets always(okay not always) give the Pats a run for their money.

7 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

The #1 pick will go to the Browns. With the #4 pick, we will pick the best available corner. The majority of JetNation posters will say it's the smart move. Rinse and repeat. 

You could always go root for the well run Pats if it bothers you so mate.  Seems like you might be happier.

1 hour ago, HawkeyeJet said:

It's week 3.  Calm your t!ts.

You guys don't seem to understand there is a minuscule diff bet top 2 and 6th pick. A top two pick means you cant win more than 2 games. If you win 3 you most likely need to win a tiebreaker. 4 wins and you can forget about it. A win this early in the season is a very very big deal. Tanehilll getting injured will give us another 2 wins we never would have got and is a disaster for this franchise period.

3 minutes ago, Jetsbb said:

You guys don't seem to understand there is a minuscule diff bet top 2 and 6th pick. A top two pick means you cant win more than 2 games. If you win 3 you most likely need to win a tiebreaker. 4 wins and you can forget about it. A win this early in the season is a very very big deal. Tanehilll getting injured will give us another 2 wins we never would have got and is a disaster for this franchise period.

100% spot on. 

18 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

Warfish, thank's. I have snapped out of my fugue state and awakened in a world where the Jets, are good

I was unaware that fans rooting for their team to lose is the key to being a good team.

Come on DB, you're too gudposter for this sillyness, really.

Still remember arguing about Geno smith knocking the Dolphins out of the playoffs the last game of the season. That "win" Gave us Pryor instead of OBJ. Jets would have drafted ahead of Giants and they were trying to trade up for him so definitely would have picked him if they lost that last game. 

Archived