### Jets \ Broncos Game Thread ###

Maxman

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, nycdan said:

I think it's more selfish than that.  If Petty goes in and looks good, it makes a complete mockery of every PC Bowles has given since the season started and makes him look like he has no idea what is going on.  He can't let anyone second guess his decision to bury Petty at this point.  Honestly, I'm flabbergasted he let Petty even throw a pass.  I wonder if the call was a run and Petty audibled as a giant F-U to Bowles.  

very possible..

5 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Because if Petty looks good, Todd Bowles will be put in position to bench McCown, and Todd Bowles would rather chop off a thumb than hurt the feelings of his veteran quarterback.

I think if Petty looked good it would question WTF he didn’t make the move much sooner.  And be obvious that he doesn’t have a clue how to run a consistent offense.

5 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

I don't have access to the game where I am so am following on NFL.com, please for the love of god tell me there was some kind of mistake and the that the jets did not kneel down with 32 seconds left and at least one timeout.  Please tell me this did not happen.

Sorry @Beerfish it absolutely happened. Bowles is so ignorant and scared. 

we are way past the point where anyone believes McCown 'has it' today.  Forget about the past 12 games, he is toast.  There is ZERO reason to keep him in other than the one where Bowles refuses to back down from the idiotic line he's drawn in the sand.  He can't adapt.  He can't admit he was wrong.  And he can't figure out what even casual fans know about not giving up with a minute on the clock, no matter how bad you think your team is.

This should be his last game and if we had almost any other ownership in the league, he'd be gone by 9:30am tomorrow.  But the Johnsons will keep on rolling along happily.  

7 minutes ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

Based off of their first half of zero creativity and the fact that they look scared to play against this defense and don't even want to try to throw the ball I see no chance of them winning this game.

YOU PLAY THE WIN THE GAME 

sperm edwards

DOES ANY OF YOU FANS HAVE THE GIF OF THAT FAMOUS SAYING?

Archived