### Jets \ Broncos Game Thread ###

Maxman

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is an awful first half of football. I support this coach and try to defend him but these are the games that remind me that he isn't that good at his job.

I hate when we go into games with this run first, ball control mentality and watch as it doesn't work and we fall behind and go on to lose a close game. This is an attacking league, you need to be attacking with the pass and mixing in the run . Not trying to be a ground and pound 1990s style football team.

1 minute ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

This is an awful first half of football. I support this coach and try to defend him but these are the games that remind me that he isn't that good at his job.

I hate when we go into games with this run first, ball control mentality and watch as it doesn't work and we fall behind and go on to lose a close game. This is an attacking league, you need to be attacking with the pass and mixing in the run . Not trying to be a ground and pound 1990s style football team.

It's a passive way of playing an aggressive game. Doesn;t make nay sense. Gonna go to half with all 3 timeouts. PUSSYBALL. 

5 minutes ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

60 yards of offense in the first half. Wasting 1 minute probably by taking 3 times outs into the LR at halftime. Seriously WTF is wrong with this guy's head?

How can anyone support this coach?

Archived