Illegal Touching Penalty

Maxman

55 minutes ago, Scott Dierking said:

He was tight end for about a year there, correct?

52 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Started as a tight end, ended up a a wide receiver. 

lol!!!

Most of Tom's illegal touching penalties were pre-snap. They didn't even involve another player.

I played split end and FS in high school. Coach was a huge Parcells acolyte who believed in running the ball into the ground. It was a wealthy suburban high school where everyone made the team and I was, probably, the 12th backup split end. I got on the field for roughly twelve plays, total, and was penalized on four of them. 

3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I played split end and FS in high school. Coach was a huge Parcells acolyte who believed in running the ball into the ground. It was a wealthy suburban high school where everyone made the team and I was, probably, the 12th backup split end. I got on the field for roughly twelve plays, total, and was penalized on four of them. 

This explains a lot.  

Women HATE split ends. 

4 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

This is not true. You were good. I know for a fact you were good.

22 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Kerry had him beat on the football field. When it comes to manscaping though, Tom has the edge. Don't ask me how I know.

Totally believable, some things you just know to be true. 

15 hours ago, T0mShane said:

I heard you sucked at FS. Lots of touchdowns. Which would tend to happen if you suck on the field. 

17 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Devin Smith, is that you?

19 hours ago, Maxman said:

Just saw the illegal touching penalty against the Steelers on the onsides kick.

Reminded me of @T0mShane's high school career. Dude straight up led the state in illegal touching. Got his varsity letter his freshman year.

Funny. I guess he thought P.E. was short for premature ejaculation and signed up.

Archived