Robby Anderson has been charged with traffic-related violations on 10 occasions

Gas2No99

This might just change the Jets plan on the draft. They are now probably in the market for a speed receiver. If he wants a career he should hire a driver. And go into some kind of a therapy program. He is not that good that teams will continue to give him a pass. I mean look at Manziel. 

5 minutes ago, JetPotato said:

Half a million a year isn't rich? He can't afford an Uber?

He’s not rich yet.  He makes a ton of $$ right now but is basically one more slip up from being out of the game.  How long do you think the $$ he’s earned is gonna last him?  Specially when his intelligence won’t get him a job making $30k when he’s done.

But I agree, he needs a driver.

***Me advising Robbie as his agent***

“Robbie, go to Macy’s and get 20 button downs, 20 pairs of slacks, some church shoes and dress socks. Get a blowout fade and dont go anywhere but court, practice, or games for the rest of the year. Anything else, you’re risking your payday. DONT BE A DUMBASS, ROBBIE!”

2 hours ago, Pcola said:

He’s not rich yet.  He makes a ton of $$ right now but is basically one more slip up from being out of the game.  How long do you think the $$ he’s earned is gonna last him?  Specially when his intelligence won’t get him a job making $30k when he’s done.

But I agree, he needs a driver.

People who argue just for the sake of arguing are my favorite

17 hours ago, RedBeardedSavage said:

I had my license suspended twice in my twenties.  I received tickets for multiple violations (speeding, seatbelts, brake lights) and then ignored the tickets associated at which point New York State suspended my license.  

I was young and irresponsible but not a bad guy.  Eventually, I learned my lesson - mainly because of the fines and my skyrocket high insurance.  

The real question here is the 'resisting arrest with violence' charge.  That's the only one that bothers me.  I don't care that he said something about a cop's wife; a lot of cops can be condescending as f*** in the moment.  The real question here is the 'resisting arrest' charge.  If that's real, his future here and generally in the NFL is on thin ice.  If it was blown out of proportion, then his suspension won't be so long and he can (hopefully) put the rest of this sh*t behind him.  

agree but even that resisting arrest charge can be overblown.  i don't buy into the whole blm scene where they say it's okay to resist because the cops are out to get them but there are some pretty nasty cops out there and it depends if he was caught by a statey or a local yokel.

I got my license at 16 (way too young IMHO). For the first 12 months I drove like a maniac. Then the novelty of that wore off and I just wanted to get where I was going in one piece and without a $500 ticket.

Robby is 24. He's been driving for likely 8 years since Florida the age is 16. The immaturity angle isn't going to play at this point. If he's still driving like a buffoon after 8 years I'm surprised natural selection hasn't worked its magic. There's no excuse to endanger others. Go to a test track.

On 2/9/2018 at 7:51 PM, JetPotato said:

What an idiot.

You're rich. Get a driver. Call an Uber. Stay home.

Moron.

He's nowhere near "rich" yet.  He's made a total of 1.6M in his career, which is a lot of money but not enough to have him in "set for life, throw money around like it's nothing" territory.  He'll need to hit FA and get a second contract to be there.

On 2/10/2018 at 9:29 AM, Pcola said:

He’s not rich and he’s never going to be rich if he doesn’t grow the f up.  At a minimum he should lose his license.  Then maybe he should stay the hell out of FL.

this. He messing around with southern cops way too much. 

Once those bastards have you on the radar you are screwed and they will find a way to keep bringing you back. whatever it takes. 

dude needs to find him a girlfriend with a license. LOL 

On 2/10/2018 at 8:06 AM, Fantasy Island said:

He needs a radar detector and some glasses.   When you hear beeps slow down and when you see cops slow down.  The seat belt violations are total BS money makers , but appease Johnny Law and wear them.  

There are designated drivers. Robbie needs a designated brain ? 

14 hours ago, kelly said:

p.s. just an fyi.. Johnny Manziel reflects on his 'huge downfall,' says he hopes to 'get back to the NFL'  - ABC News - http://abcn.ws/2o0NiD4 via @ABC

Huge downfall? More like an epic meltdown. But it sounds like Manziel is finally on right track. Clear headed and on purpose. He’s a young kid and hopefully can salvage a career for himself. 

10 hours ago, BigO said:

Huge downfall? More like an epic meltdown. But it sounds like Manziel is finally on right track. Clear headed and on purpose. He’s a young kid and hopefully can salvage a career for himself. 

agreed !..

:beer:

Archived