Green/White Scrimmage Discussion ~~ Sar got banned thread

Patriot Killa

You know how we do it, guys. Quick recap..

- Sam Darnold was an absolute MONSTER in red zone drills. He ran one TD in and threw 2 TD’s, one to Flowers in the flat and one mullet over the middle to Clive Walford. He also had some other NFL caliber passes through out the day and over looked sharp.

- Parry Nickerson got nicked up. He was stretching and walking around so it doesn’t seem to be too serious. Looks like a hamstring injury. Problem is they like to linger around.

- Nathan Shepard continues to look awesome in pads. TFL’s galore. Built like a TANK and plays with a Bugatti engine.

- Leo Williams has been unstoppable...point blank. Honestly “Tank #2” lmao.

- Teddy looked good yesterday! Some very nice passes.

- Lee and Williamson looked real good yesterday and has continued to look good. Good communication with each other, a handful of TFL’s and it’s very encouraging. Say what you want but the game has definitely seemed to slow down for Darron Lee.

-Today should be a light practice..maybe no pads. They have the Green/White scrimmage game tomorrow night at Rutgers.

- Darnold on roll outs is absolute MONEY. He can sell the PA like a champ.

- We do have a few UDFA OLB’s who are flashing. 

- Luvu is giving himself a good chance to make the cut. Depends on preseason performance though.

Ready to get today started!

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One question to consider is how the pending suspensions effect who the Jets keep?

I know they can effectively free up a roster spot, but I don't know how timing could effect things-when certain players can get cut:

• Herndon is looking good and Leggett is not necessarily, but isn't Herndon going to be suspended?  He has not gone to court yet, so I don't know when that actually happens.
  • Donahue will very likely be suspended.  He has a second court case to clear up.
  • Stewart is suspended for the first 2 games, and the WRs look somewhat full.  He would take a spot from someone else who could contribute. 

Did I miss anyone?  I think, at least for Donahue, he and the Jets should try and resolve his situation right away so that a Luvu or the other guy can be kept, and then they can see who gets hurt.  Players will get hurt.  

Just now, varjet said:

One question to consider is how the pending suspensions effect who the Jets keep?

I know they can effectively free up a roster spot, but I don't know how timing could effect things-when certain players can get cut:

• Herndon is looking good and Leggett is not necessarily, but isn't Herndon going to be suspended?  He has not gone to court yet, so I don't know when that actually happens.
  • Donahue will very likely be suspended.  He has a second court case to clear up.
  • Stewart is suspended for the first 2 games, and the WRs look somewhat full.  He would take a spot from someone else who could contribute. 

Did I miss anyone?  I think, at least for Donahue, he and the Jets should try and resolve his situation right away so that a Luvu or the other guy can be kept, and then they can see who gets hurt.  Players will get hurt.  

Robinson is suspended for 4 games at CB. 

3 minutes ago, varjet said:

Robinson is out for 4 games as well

5 minutes ago, varjet said:

2 minutes ago, Embrace the Suck said:

Nah, keep him away from the scandalous gold diggers. He needs his mind on football not the latest toy.

He broke off with his girlfriend right before the draft, he wanted no distractions from his NFL career.  That was told to us by someone very close to Sam.

he's not the hoe loving type.

8 minutes ago, ljr said:

Maybe from the same mom ... But a much uglier dad's sperm

Wouldn't say anything if the talent is anything like this....never seen so much caked makeup, gelled hair and gaudy bling on individuals - at the freakin' beach, do they ever go into the water?

E88698C1-983F-4D3B-A3F2-774048094699-1443-000001314F7CC943.jpeg

Archived