Green/White Scrimmage Discussion ~~ Sar got banned thread

Patriot Killa

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, SAR I said:

I've done it and it's worth it.  It's not team drills but rather O vs. D situations.  They'll put the ball on the +30, put 1:20 on the clock, make it 2nd and 15, and see what each squad can do in that situation.  It doesn't feel like a game, there isn't any flow to it, but it is O vs. D the whole time and you will see good passing routes, completions, etc.

Outside of a preseason game it's the best way to judge the QB's.

SAR I

Kind of like, practice.  Lol

3 hours ago, HelenOfTroy said:

Don’t be snarky....my nephew went there and he just scored one of the highest scores in the country on the MCAT, and like me, probably never guess we’re of Mexican descent.  Hard to ignore us when we make up almost half the population in California.

Sweet!  My great-aunt went to Rockland Community College and has a cat!!!

5 hours ago, HelenOfTroy said:

Don’t be snarky....my nephew went there and he just scored one of the highest scores in the country on the MCAT, and like me, probably never guess we’re of Mexican descent.  Hard to ignore us when we make up almost half the population in California.

I thought you said you were from Troy. Which is it?

23 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

I figure we can use this thread as the Green And White Scrimmage Discussion thread since there was no 8/3 practice...beats making an entirely new thread.

@nycdan @slats @Charlie Brown If one of you could edit the thread title that would be awesome.

I think you can edit it since you started it. Just go back to your first post and edit the title

Archived