MAHOMES II

RJIII

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The last guy to come in, and dominate like this his first year as a starter either rookie year, or 2nd year is Dan Marino, this statistical season so far is historic, on pace for 52 TD passes, he also has a really bad defense the worst the Chiefs have fielded during the Andy Reid era, and he is also doing the most important thing there is to do ending games with W’s 8-1 career record, 7-1 this year.

If pat mahomes was on this team, he might have a few more tds then Darnold does but not much more.  The cubbard is bare here on the offensive side.  Dan Marino couldnt do much with what we put out there today.

Ive been critical of darnold early but today was a very good performance by him all things considered.  

This is far bigger than the Jets. Kid is torching the league, hottest thing in all of sports, MVP, Super Bowl Champ. I mean, 68 was a long time ago. You guys can have a 2nd favorite team just like I do, jump on board. 

I understand the misery, really I do.. ?

Go Jets 

This is far bigger than the Jets. Kid is torching the league, hottest thing in all of sports, MVP, Super Bowl Champ. I mean, 68 was a long time ago. You guys can have a 2nd favorite team just like I do, jump on board. 
I understand the misery, really I do.. 
Go Jets 
Wasn't aware he already won the Superbowl

Sent from my LGUS991 using JetNation.com mobile app

1 hour ago, Patriot Killa said:

“ i dO wHaT i WaNt! dAts wHy! “E78EB3EF-0C94-4FC7-98F5-D674404E83BD.jpeg

smh you sound ridiculous. We didn’t take Pat ok get over it.

Pretty funny there wise guy, eh! Looks more like Crowell today. 

23 minutes ago, bealeb319 said:

I understand the misery, really I do.. emoji26.png
Go Jets 
Wasn't aware he already won the Superbowl

Consider yourself informed.. 

4 hours ago, nico002 said:

Can we ban this dick head for bumping his crappy thread too much?

You need a Texas size nipple to suck on with that jealousy? Don't open the thread dïpshït! 

You have to have something to bitch at and you just can't help yourself from opening it! I get it.

52 minutes ago, BroadwayJoe12 said:

Dude sounds like Kermit. Only thing legitimately holding him back from being a superstar. Hard to market a grown ass man who sounds like Kermit. 

His voice doesn't match his look, I'll give you that. 

On 11/5/2018 at 12:03 AM, RJIII said:

This train won’t sow down anytime soon. He’s just toying with defensive talent both coaches and players.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

A good portion of the Browns defensive starters were no names. Add to the fact that both EJ Gaines and Denzel Ward both got hurt in the game. 

With that said though, even if the Browns were at full capacity it would have made no difference. It wasnt all on Mahomes arm, but his playmakers did per as usual. With that said, Mahomes is a playmaker himself. Im just clarifying that this isnt all Patrick Mahomes. Mahomes may get credit for a 60 yard TD, but when the pass was around the line of scrimmage and Hunt runs the ball in for the TD, I tend to give the credit to the guy who did the work to make the yards. 

As a side note, both Big 12 Air Raid former College QB's had really good games yesterday. Mayfield looked good in a game where like usual, he had no playmakers in the passing game outside of Duke Johnson,....his running back. @Philc1

With that said though, Mayfield completed passes to 8 different targets, with RB Duke Johnson leading the pack catching 9 passes for 80 yards and 2 TD's. Duke s literally the only playmaker Mayfield has on offense in the passing game. Njoku and Calloway both could become one but they're just too streaky at this point. 

Calloway is understandable because he's a rookie. Duke Johnson is a weapon for real. It was great to see their new OC Kitchens do in his first game what Todd Haley seemed to not be able to do when he was calling the shots when it came to creating plays for Mayfield to hook up with Johnson. 

On 11/5/2018 at 5:53 PM, bealeb319 said:

Can we stop this thread yet? What do you want? I tried to go back in time to convince the jets to draft Mahomes but was unable to. Since you seem to have a nack for time travel as you somehow week after week go back in time to revive this tired thread maybe you should try convincing them instead?

Don't ned your help, never asked for it. 

MAHIMES II with a dart to Hilll already. 13;34 left in the 1st QTR, gonna be another 400 yard 4 TD day for the boy wonder. 

A

7 minutes ago, RJIII said:

Don't ned your help, never asked for it. 

MAHIMES II with a dart to Hilll already. 13;34 left in the 1st QTR, gonna be another 400 yard 4 TD day for the boy wonder. 

How does Mahomes jizz taste?  Asking for a friend 

Great finish in that Texas game last night btw.

On 10/28/2018 at 10:07 PM, RJIII said:

Consider yourself informed.. 

Informed about what?  Mahomes is having one good HALF a season.

Lets see him put about 4-5 years back to back.  Remember when everyone was screaming about why we didn't draft Dak Prescott?  Yeah, well that bandwagon has pulled away. 

On 11/11/2018 at 1:20 PM, CanadaSteve said:

Informed about what?  Mahomes is having one good HALF a season.

Lets see him put about 4-5 years back to back.  Remember when everyone was screaming about why we didn't draft Dak Prescott?  Yeah, well that bandwagon has pulled away. 

lol, ok! Welcome to year 1. Sadly for Jet fans you've been introduced to the future of the AFC for the next 15 years in MAHOMES II. Hopefully Sam can make it competitive during that time. 

By the way: Preview of this years Super Bowl is on Monday Night. 

My biggest concern is not that Mike decided to pass on Mahomes and Watson with a 38 year old Mccown and Hackenberg as their QB's My biggest worry is he had Trubisky rated higher than them and would have taken him over Jamal Adams. Does not bode well for our future at all.

Archived