Let's just leave this right here for later in the year... (2019 Draft Order)

jetstream23

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I could easily see the Raiders beating the Broncos next week for the following reasons.

1.). It's the last home game for the Raiders in Oakland. The Black Hole will be an absolute insane asylum.

2.) The Broncos might be on the verge of phoning it in on a coach who might be on the verge of getting fired.

3.). The Broncos just aren't very good.

9 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

Jets have a strong chance to get the 2nd overall pick. I see the Raiders getting a win in their last home game in Oakland vs the Broncos. Arizona is getting the top overall pick.

When the season us over here is how I see the top 5 picks. 

1. Cardinals

2. Jets

3. Raiders

4. 49ers

5. Jaguars

Interesting scinario would be; Do you want the Cardinals to trade out of #1 for a team that wants a QB so we get Bosa or do you want the Cardinals to take Bosa so a team wants to leapfrog the Raiders and trades with us?

9 minutes ago, bla bla bla said:

Interesting scinario would be; Do you want the Cardinals to trade out of #1 for a team that wants a QB so we get Bosa or do you want the Cardinals to take Bosa so a team wants to leapfrog the Raiders and trades with us?

Trade... recoup some draft capital. But I’d ont wanna trade to far down in the first, like to stay in the top ten, also pick up a 2nd would be nice 

10 minutes ago, bla bla bla said:

They might even take a Left Tackle lmfao. That OL is awful 

25 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

Jets have a strong chance to get the 2nd overall pick. I see the Raiders getting a win in their last home game in Oakland vs the Broncos. Arizona is getting the top overall pick.

1. Cardinals

2. Jets

3. Raiders

4. 49ers

5. Jaguars

Didn't you say that Seattle wouldn't lose today?

1 minute ago, bla bla bla said:

Without blinking I would love to get a huge haul of draft picks trading down to no lower than 5 maybe 6.

I have a funny feeling that Green Bay will sit Aaron Rodgers. He's played the whole season hurt and they're now eliminated from playoff contention. No need to play him the last 2 games.

The Jets will play a Deshone Kizer-led Packers, and most likely win

41 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

1. Cardinals

2. Jets

3. Raiders

4. 49ers

5. Jaguars

I could be wrong but I don't see anyway they get to #2.

Somewhere around 4-6 seems about right for them.  My guess is that we beat the Packers and lose to NE....unfortunately.  I'd rather have it the other way around.

Looking at the Jets objectively, they are playing fairly well these days and Darnold looks as comfortable as he has all season.  They won a road game against Buffalo and played Houston to the wire.  This game vs. GB smells very winnable.

6 minutes ago, King P said:

I have a funny feeling that Green Bay will sit Aaron Rodgers. He's played the whole season hurt and they're now eliminated from playoff contention. No need to play him the last 2 games.

The Jets will play a Deshone Kizer-led Packers, and most likely win

Doubtful. It would look weak on the part of Rodgers. He's also said he wants to play the final two games, lots of chirping about him and his leadership being questioned. Sitting the final two would make those chirps get louder.

Best scenario for Jets is to let the season play out and as long as we're picking in the Top 10 there should be someone available to help this team. 

12 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

I could be wrong but I don't see anyway they get to #2.

Somewhere around 4-6 seems about right for them.  My guess is that we beat the Packers and lose to NE....unfortunately.  I'd rather have it the other way around.

Looking at the Jets objectively, they are playing fairly well these days and Darnold looks as comfortable as he has all season.  They won a road game against Buffalo and played Houston to the wire.  This game vs. GB smells very winnable.

If Rodgers plays, and I think he will, the Jets lose. Rodgers isn't getting blanked on the road this year. Game will be close and Darnold will keep it competitive, but the Rodgers led Packers will cover the 3 points their favored by and win by 7 points. Patriots game is a guaranteed loss. Only a homer thinks we win the Patriots game at Gillette Stadium. 4-12 is Mac and Bowles final record, just like John Idzik and Rex Ryan's final record in 2014. The big difference, the Jets have a franchise quarterback.

10 hours ago, playtowinthegame said:

No not at all. In fact I thought the 49ers had a shot at winning. You're thinking of @JetFaninMI, it was he who predicted "sneaky good" Seattle would win. Lol

Well you said out right that the Niners, Cards and Raiders would win. You went 1 for 3 and needed OT to get that one. You be proud though. Here's a trophy I'm sure you have a lot of this typeimage.png.7113ba9798462bf0d23639e2b9b5e25e.png

5 hours ago, dcJet said:

Rosen is awful.  Maybe with him benched, Zona can get a win.

This is the 2nd year in a row that the 49'ers have screwed their draft position.  Dammit, I hate the Jets for making me a tank trivia expert.

rosen is awful, we would all be miserable if the jets took him.  the only two guys worth building around in last year's draft were mayfield and darnold and we're seeing this play out.  lamar jackson is winning as a running qb but so did rg3 and kap, eventually this changes.

i think the cardinals should draft a qb if one is there at the top of the draft, and trade rosen if they can.  rosen is destined to be a career backup.

4 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

rosen is awful, we would all be miserable if the jets took him.  the only two guys worth building around in last year's draft were mayfield and darnold and we're seeing this play out.  lamar jackson is winning as a running qb but so did rg3 and kap, eventually this changes.

i think the cardinals should draft a qb if one is there at the top of the draft, and trade rosen if they can.  rosen is destined to be a career backup.

Cardinals are cleaning house too. New regime and the first pick or second pick good chance they go QB. Rosen just isn’t even competitive.

32 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

Well you said out right that the Niners, Cards and Raiders would win. You went 1 for 3 and needed OT to get that one. You be proud though. Here's a trophy I'm sure you have a lot of this type.

That's a lie dude. Why say stuff like that? You look like a jackass. I was just watching the games and created a thread to discuss them in regards to the impact those games could  have on the Jets 2019 draft position. Never made any predictions other than I thought Rodgers would get his 6th straight win versus the Bears, when replying to a poster regarding the Packers not having road wins. I also predicted the Aaron Rodgers led Packers will beat the Jets. These are facts and you are trying to turn those other games into "predictions". No need to continue this. Time for you to save face, and stop frowning. Lol

Just now, playtowinthegame said:

That's a lie dude. Why say stuff like that? You look like a jackass. I was just watching the games and created a thread to discuss them in regards to the impact those games could  have on the Jets 2019 draft position. Never made any predictions other than I thought Rodgers would get his 6th straight win versus the Bears, when replying to a poster regarding the Packers not having road wins. I also predicted the Aaron Rodgers led Packers will beat the Jets. These are facts and you are trying to turn those other games into "predictions". No need to continue this. Time for you to save face. Lol

LOL. Whatever pal. You just earned your trophy.

19 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Cardinals are cleaning house too. New regime and the first pick or second pick good chance they go QB. Rosen just isn’t even competitive.

throughout the entire draft process last year the one thing i could never understand was the love for rosen on this board.  weak arm, no mobility, injury prone and unlikable.  i think the big rumors leading up to the draft will be what the cardinals are doing with a new regime.  it may be easier to take herbert if he's there, given that most of the other top talent will be OL and DL.  

On ‎12‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 7:34 PM, JetFaninMI said:

Are you developmentally disabled is the accepted term now. From the looks of your posts you know all about that don't you?

Based on your reading and writing skills I'd say you have a lower than normal IQ. Hopefully you're just trolling me and not really this ignorant when it comes to reading, or I pity the kid in your avatar.

1 hour ago, playtowinthegame said:

Based on your reading and writing skills I'd say you have a lower than normal IQ. Hopefully you're just trolling me and not really this ignorant when it comes to reading, or I pity the kid in your avatar.

You again? Let it go Bevis. I already have. Yesterdays news 

5 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

You again? Let it go Bevis. I already have. Yesterdays news 

Like I said I hope you're just trolling, because it's sad if you simply cannot decipher the difference between my rooting for the Cardinals, 49ers, and Raiders to win in order for the Jets to move up in the draft, and predictions of outcomes in games. I never once predicted anyone of those teams were going to win. That goes for the 49ers game too. I just predicted Aaron Rodgers would beat the Bears because he owns that franchise having beaten them the previous 5 times. I was wrong, and I don't give a sh*t. Why are you getting so upset over that game thread I created to see if the Jets move up in the draft? Perhaps you got upset because I'm rooting for the Jets to move up in the 2019 draft, and you feel as if I am rooting against the Jets when they play. First off I don't do that, and secondly my rooting for the Jets on television or in person doesn't change the outcome. Next week I'll create that Cardinals, 49ers, and Raiders game thread again, and I'll again be commenting on the games I see while pulling for those teams to win in order for the Jets to move up in the 2019 Draft. With all of that said, I'm not going to have a problem with you in the future. I hope we can get past this and agree to disagree with one another. I really don't want to clutter this thread with our going back and forth over who predicted what. Please have a nice day, a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. We are just two Jets fans hoping for the same thing, and that is the Jets win a championship again in the near future. Peace JetFaninMI. 

3. N.Y. Jets: Rashan Gary, DL, Michigan 

Gary has as much raw talent as any player in this draft and the ability to play the edge or inside, which has pushed him into the top three of our mock. His combination of size and athleticism makes him a difficult matchup because he can win with strength or he can win with his athleticism

You guys sure that you want to lose? .

Archived