FIRE MACCAGNAN!!!!!!!

2 hours ago, Fantasy Island said:

I just wonder if Mac knows that OL can be drafted in the 1st round.  He may not know this.

Maybe he should seek counsel of Mangini. All his faults , and I don’t think they were many, he drafted Brick, Mangold , Revis.   he KNEW OL was important and he was a defensive coach. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Pac said:

I look forward to this thread in a couple weeks. 

Bowles fired...  Macc retained...  Macc in charge of the HC search. 

Thread should be locked if retained. Getting rid of him this offseason is the only purpose of this thread. If we hire a head coach, we can’t get rid of the GM after 1 year.

It’s now or never.....I ain’t gonna live forever....sorry, I still have Bon Jovi stuck in my head. 

• Thumb Down 1

9 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

Thread should be locked if retained. Getting rid of him this offseason is the only purpose of this thread. If we hire a head coach, we can’t get rid of the GM after 1 year.

It’s now or never.....I ain’t gonna live forever....sorry, I still have Bon Jovi stuck in my head. 

They better not lock this thread WHEN he's retained...

I plan on making a night out of it...  Pick up some cookies and White Russian ingredients on the way home from work and get ready to spend a couple hours LOLing and arguing with all of you.  Happy New Year indeed!

• WTF? 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Pac said:

I plan on making a night out of it...  Pick up some cookies and White Russian ingredients on the way home from work and get ready to spend a couple hours LOLing and arguing with all of you.  Happy New Year indeed!

Argue with us over what? Our opinions of Macc? Odds are they retain Macc and I repeat because the Johnson brothers are too dumb to  make football related decisions on their own. 

Old ladies drink White Russians.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Pac said:

Well it shouldn’t be locked right away. I don’t think there is reason for arguing since odds are Mac is being brought back. We all THINK this is going to happen.

Many of us just don’t want it to happen because he is terrible is all. If he is retained, no sense whining about it. Just have to move forward and hope for the best. I’ve said before, I’ll just lower my expectations greatly and make the most of it by rooting for Sam. 

• Thumb Down 1

4 minutes ago, Pac said:

White Russian’s and Dubble Stuff Oreo’s great combination.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

Just now, johnnyjet said:

I gotta be honest...I’m worried they may keep Todd. I’m afraid....very afraid 

Well, if they keep Macc, I honestly wouldn’t care. They need to get rid of both but I just won’t care about anything else if they keep Mac. I’ll just root for my team and observe. I wont be optimistic. 

• Thumb Down 1

5 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Perhaps a good spot to remind folks that Maccagnan’s Plan A was to give Kirk Cousins $124 milly in cash. 

Indeed. Of course, about 70% of this board was absolutely gaga over Cousins heading into free agency and incessantly mocked those of us who wanted no part of him. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1