Jets - Packers --- The Game Thread

Maxman

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Pretty sure the last time Rex has a top 10 defense was 2010 or 11.

The defensive genius can’t even get a DC job anymore.

Rex is drastically overrated as defensive coach because of 2009-2010, but yeah, his defenses since 2010 have been meh, and that includes Buffalo, a defense that arguably regressed under his watch. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’ll say that They got me again. That was exciting and I really wanted to win that one.
Sam Darnold really got me pumped up and I left my desire for draft choices behind and got swept up in the moment.
It sucks to lose a game like that. Especially the way we lost.

The penalties are blatant. The bear hug on the 2pt conversion was ridiculous. It’s Bowles guys. I really dislike him as the coach of our jets. He broke my heart today!

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Just now, Latinlawyer said:

It's over. Any thought of Bowles redemption should be over. Sam Darnold's growth was great to see. We have found our Franchise QB so that is good, but the Defense SUUUUUUUUUCKS.

LL

How ironic that by the end of bowles’ tenure with the jets, the offense is actually better than the defense.

1 minute ago, Augustiniak said:

How ironic that by the end of bowles’ tenure with the jets, the offense is actually better than the defense.

It has been better for 3 years considering nothing has been out into the offense and everything has been out into the defense.

4 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

Rex is drastically overrated as defensive coach because of 2009-2010, but yeah, his defenses since 2010 have been meh, and that includes Buffalo, a defense that arguably regressed under his watch. 

Right. Rex lost his rep as a good defensive coach...with the Jets...and sealed it with the Bills.  

6 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

I agree...it wasn't PI.  that type of thing on the goal line happens all the time and almost never gets called.

Not PI but It was holding on Roberts. He had his arms WRAPPED around Graham. How dumb can you be to do that to the wr you’re covering. That’s called 100% of the time. Bart was wrong. 

Just now, FidelioJet said:

He said they were playing two teams..

The packers and the refs...

and a lot more than that..

Fire him now.  I don't want to hear him this week or see him on the sidelines next week.  Get him the fck out of here and send a message to his undisciplined terrible defense.

Just now, Dcat said:

Fire him now.  I don't want to hear him this week or see him on the sidelines next week.  Get him the fck out of here and send a message to his undisciplined terrible defense.

He's 100% right in this case.  What happened in this game honestly makes me question the legitimacy of the NFL

Please explain something to me.................I had a house full of neighbors and friends and couldn't focus. 

in the 4th quarter we had a chance to finish the game and we didn't the play calling was horrendous why wouldn't we attempt to get the 1st down and kill some clock and ice the game. 

Congrats to the NY Jets players who played lights out today we have a bright future here with the right HC. 

FIRE TODD BOWLES.

Bowles is done here.

But at a loss how anyone could hire Bowles to even be a DC off this horror show. All the qualifiers; Rodgers is a HoF QB. But giving up that many points with a 2 TD lead is simply not anything you can sell, not to any ownership nor any fan base. With a 2 TD lead, Jets' offense got way too cute.The clock management was horrific. Doesn't appear anyone spare the ST coach has a goddamn clue.  

Archived