Jets - Packers --- The Game Thread

Maxman

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

I was an Infantryman and now a Firefighter and statistically will die about 15 years before general population (most likely from Cancer). I know that, but I trade time for a solid pension and benefits for my family. I have zero sympathy for men playing a game for millions of Dollars. If they dont want arthritis, orthopedic issues, and headaches, they should use the educations they got for free and get an office job. 

Probie firefighter right now. Prepared for ****ed up knees in the future. Already had arthritis in my right knee going in. Hopefully I can promote to more of an administrative role before I can't walk. 

1 minute ago, Pac said:

So fitting for the terrible Bowles era to come to a close with this collapse and an L to the mothereffin' Pats next week.

Get this guy a 1 way plane ticket to Siberia.

I think Bowles has a future as a color commentator.

Just now, Jets723 said:

Agreed.  I can’t blame Macc though.  I doubt anyone would of guessed he would of mailed it in the

second he signed

It was well publicized that Bowles and Wilson said get Johnson..  I'm holding out hope this was an anomaly and he'll be back to himself next year with an improved team and new coaches.

1 minute ago, Jets723 said:

Agreed.  I can’t blame Macc though.  I doubt anyone would of guessed he would of mailed it in the

second he signed

Actually, you CAN make.  That is his job.  He could have saw some signs, since he has handed two huge contracts to guys who mailed it in prior to this. 

Archived