No More Disrespect

On 12/23/2018 at 6:54 PM, Jetmech said:

Adams, didn't have a great game. You have to give the opponent credit too but missed on at least 3 tackles that I believe were on 3rd down.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Ugh.  Not a good Adams game at all vs Packers.  constantly bit at Jimmy Graham letting whichever WR get loose.  Over and over again. I can see that happening once, but it happened way too often.  Took wrong angles on way too many plays and almost always late to the ball.  Yuck.  All hype.  very overrated.

Ugh.  Not a good Adams game at all vs Packers.  constantly bit at Jimmy Graham letting whichever WR get loose.  Over and over again. I can see that happening once, but it happened way too often.  Took wrong angles on way too many plays and almost always late to the ball.  Yuck.  All hype.  very overrated.
Pretty much the case. Probably one of his worst games of the season.

On 12/23/2018 at 6:54 PM, Jetmech said:

Adams, didn't have a great game. You have to give the opponent credit too but missed on at least 3 tackles that I believe were on 3rd down.

Yeah not his best game. The blown coverages between Adam's and MO and tru were very disappointing for this late in the year. He has to get everyone on the same page. 

Sorry but this Sunday's version of Jamal Adams was the one from the first few games early in the season,  when most of his time was spent chasing "ghosts"  Although he got better as the game went on, not one of his best.  As far as "How close we were to putting it together last season"  WTF is he talking about?   Please don't blow smoke up my ass, especially last years smoke

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, Jet9 said:

The Adams hate is unreal. 2nd-year player, made the Pro Bowl, hates losing, seems like a leader. But some blown tackles and growing pains (that you knew were going to happen) make him out to be a mega-bust. It's not a case of a difference of opinion, it's just dumb. 

Merry Christmas. 

LOL. "Some" blown tackles?  Geez watch the game again and focus.  He was putrid and was solely accountable for multiple drives not being stopped.  He's had better games, sure, but this one was incredible.  Pro bowl?  LOL.  Never saw a player hyped up this much that it dupes a large share of the fan base.  Let's just hope he improves after his "pro bowl" appearance and gives us more consistent and better performances in the years to come.  But he flat out was atrocious on Sunday. 

Adams' apologists after Sunday's game:

18bb5n.jpg

• Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

And so what? 

agreed.  what he said before the season has no relevance whatsoever to now.  My complaint is not about his mouth (although I do wish he would STFU).  My complaint is his p-u-t-r-i-d performance against Green Bay.  He was crap out there on Sunday.  It was painful to watch and we scrutinized his activity on every defensive play that we could.  With all the wrong angles he was taking, I was confused in that I thought I was watching D. Lee out there.  And he constantly bit at any deception and Graham got him to follow each and every time allowing a WR to be free abd clear for Rodgers.  Just terrible.  One of his worst games of the year.  And there have been some good games... of course...don't get me wrong, but this past Sunday?  Yikes.  Hoping for better out of him with more consistency next year.  I'm not giving up on him, but for anyone to not admit how overhyped this guy is, they are either delusional, or just closing their eyes wishing for their hope to come true.  Denial is a terrible thing.

Near the end of the game, even the broadcast crew mentioned how poorly his day was .  Oh well. Just one game.  Let's hope for improvement in 2019 and beyond.  But for goodness sake, the overhype is absurd already.  Anyone with a shred of honesty in their bones would admit that Adams has not come close yet to living up to the hype.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

20 minutes ago, Dcat said:

agreed.  what he said before the season has no relevance whatsoever to now.  My complaint is not about his mouth (although I do wish he would STFU).  My complaint is his p-u-t-r-i-d performance against Green Bay.  He was crap out there on Sunday.  It was painful to watch and we scrutinized his activity on every defensive play that we could.  With all the wrong angles he was taking, I was confused in that I thought I was watching D. Lee out there.  And he constantly bit at any deception and Graham got him to follow each and every time allowing a WR to be free abd clear for Rodgers.  Just terrible.  One of his worst games of the year.  And there have been some good games... of course...don't get me wrong, but this past Sunday?  Yikes.  Hoping for better out of him with more consistency next year.  I'm not giving up on him, but for anyone to not admit how overhyped this guy is, they are either delusional, or just closing their eyes wishing for their hope to come true.  Denial is a terrible thing.

Have you ever watched Pee Wee Leaguers play the outfield?  You get the drift.

• Thumb Down 1

53 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Denial is a terrible thing.

Near the end of the game, even the broadcast crew mentioned how poorly his day was .  Oh well. Just one game.  Let's hope for improvement in 2019 and beyond.  But for goodness sake, the overhype is absurd already.  Anyone with a shred of honesty in their bones would admit that Adams has not come close yet to living up to the hype.

But but but but .....he made the Pro Bowl ? 

26 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

They weren’t really that close. The defense was terrible. But the players never quit. Esp Adams. 

I never said "he quit".  Quitting is the one thing I would never expect to see from Jamaal.    I said "he sucked" out there on Sunday.  And that is undeniable.  He was solely responsible for several extended Rodgers drives.  It was nauseating.  He needs to get better.  I hope this stupid hype that led him to a pro bowl invite doesn't give him a fat head.  Combining a fat head with a great big mouth is the worst of all possibilities.  Whatever.... He just has to play a lot better next season and everyone will shut up. The ball is in HIS court.  

• Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Don't mess with me dude.  I subscribe to "Inside Kung Fu" magazine.

DqX2rVsX4AMUoRh.jpg

Excuse me but I wasn’t talking to you. I was referring to Adams and his big trap.

Side note: I have about 2000 Kung fu movies on dvd. Many super rare!