CFB Championship Game Thread

New York Mick

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Imagine Dragons is ******* awful. I hooked up with a German au pair once and decided to take her out after the initial copulation. I gave her my phone to play music and she chose Imagine Dragons and I laughed out loud. That was the end of that. 

13 minutes ago, Lith said:

I don't know a whole lot about Rhule, but for a college coach, with almost no NFL experience, this hire would scare me.  It has been so long since a college coach with no NFL background has made the jump successfully.  I like the fact that he has coached both sides of the ball.  But it seems like a bit of a leap of faith for us.  

Alright, that's a fair concern, but allow to me offer you this rebuttle

1) We've seen more often than not, that OCs/DCs don't auto-translate to good HCs - in fact, more often than not, they don't succeed. 

2) Good HCs in the NFL aren't looking for work... ergo, we're looking at DCs and OCs -- and not exactly a good crop either.

3) Rhule is a successful HC, and will never be easier to lure away than he is now. Once he finds his long term home in the NFL - good luck. 

4) Everybody in football is throwing themselves behind this guy

Its not perfect, but i think that ^^ trumps everything else we're looking at. 

1 minute ago, Paradis said:

Alright, that's a fair concern, but allow to me off you this rebuttle

1) We've seen more often than not, that OCs/DCs don't auto-translate to good HCs - in fact, more often than not, they don't succeed. 

2) Good HCs in the NFL aren't looking for work... ergo, we're looking at DCs and OCs -- and not exactly a good crop either.

3) Rhule is a successful HC, and will never be easier to lure away than he is now. Once he finds his long term home in the NFL - good luck. 

4) Everybody in football is throwing themselves behind this guy

Its not perfect, but i think that ^^ trumps everything else we're looking at. 

It is a credit to him that pretty much everyone who has come in contact with him thinks so highly of him.  

Ok so we can’t all agree that the halftime so was ******* awful. Let’s get back to what’s important. Who’s the 3rd pick if the Jets can’t trade down. 

I’m  not overly impressed with any of them. I’d take J Williams out of the Three top guys so far still but ffs please trade down. 

1 minute ago, New York Mick said:

Ok so we can’t all agree that the halftime so was ******* awful. Let’s get back to what’s important. Who’s the 3rd pick if the Jets can’t trade down. 

I’m  not overly impressed with any of them. I’d take J Williams out of the Three top guys so far still but ffs please trade down. 

F**k it, I’m taking Metcalf.  

4 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

What sucks is that I think that drummer was really good. Too bad about the singer and the music that was performed.

You thought the drummer was good? My last thought as I reached for the mute button was how terrible the drummer was. I saw not a band, but a group of guys with not a single talent among them. I cant even wrap my head around how they are even remotely successful.

Archived