***OFFICIAL SUPER BOWL GAME THREAD***

joewilly12

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Nixhead said:

Only cause the penalty didn’t mean much in this spot. If it was a big down or big moment in the game would of been a no call. 

Oh, you're absolutely right, but given that it was a forth and short, I was half expecting some phantom call against the Rams that would've handed NE a first down.

1 minute ago, Charlie Brown said:

If Goff is better than Darnold than I can make a watch out of toilet paper.

The boy isn't that Good.... 

He looks nervous and sluggish.  When Sam finally has some talent around him ITS GONNA BE GREAT AROUND HERE!!!!

1 minute ago, Jets723 said:

He looks nervous and sluggish.  When Sam finally has some talent around him ITS GONNA BE GREAT AROUND HERE!!!!

My brother and I were just saying the same thing.  We as a fan base don't realize how good Sam is yet!!

Enjoy the game!

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooo RAMS! :) 

6 minutes ago, Larz said:

Just found out that my daughter's boyfriend of 4 months is a cheaters fan and they've been keeping it low key 

He's on my couch. 

Thoughts? 

He needs to keep his mouth closed and if he does he can stay. Soon as he starts boasting then he’s gotta go. That’s what I’d do unless I didn’t like him in the first place. Then he’s out!

2 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

If Goff is better than Darnold than I can make a watch out of toilet paper.

The boy isn't that Good.... 

Yeah, Darnold lit up the Pats in December, and what has Goff accomplished in his career so far, right? One bad half clinched it for ya, huh?

Archived