***OFFICIAL SUPER BOWL GAME THREAD***

joewilly12

13 minutes ago, Larz said:

Just found out that my daughter's boyfriend of 4 months is a cheaters fan and they've been keeping it low key 

He's on my couch. 

Thoughts? 

If he knows the difference between Jim Nance and Jim Nantz, then he is okay -- he is not just a bandwagoner.  It means he has learned the history of his team and he has earned the right to date your daughter.  If not, get him out of your house and your daughter's life during halftime.  You will both be better off for it.

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

My brother and I were just saying the same thing.  We as a fan base don't realize how good Sam is yet!!

Enjoy the game!

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooo RAMS! :) 

We might not realize it, but we sure talk about it enough... LOL

12 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

Yeah, Darnold lit up the Pats in December, and what has Goff accomplished in his career so far, right? One bad half clinched it for ya, huh?

Come on Really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No Sam didn't play well the last time the Jets played the Pats...but his team isn't anywhere as good as Goffs.  The Rams are in the SB. You can't be that silly.  And I stand by statement that I would take Darnold over Goff right now! 

Go post on the Rams board if you think that Goff is playing so well in this game....

Oh let me help you....let's see what the Rams fans are saying!

"Goff sucks..........................................!!"

http://www.laramsfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=31357&start=75

Good Grief!

15 minutes ago, Lith said:

If he knows the difference between Jim Nance and Jim Nantz, then he is okay -- he is not just a bandwagoner.  It means he has learned the history of his team and he has earned the right to date your daughter.  If not, get him out of your house and your daughter's life during halftime.  You will both be better off for it.

What floor do you live on? 

9 minutes ago, greenwichjetfan said:

Goff is so annoying.

I’m probably in the minority, but that was a really fun half of football. So many great defensive plays.

With you here: friends said man that was boring as hell. I’m like are you kidding? There’s a nice defensive chess match going on. Pats won’t stay at 3 forever tho.

2 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

Come on Really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No Sam didn't play well the last time the Jets played the Pats...but his team isn't anywhere as good as Goffs.  The Rams are in the SB. You can't be that silly.  And I stand by statement that I would take Darnold over Goff right now! 

Go post on the Rams board if you think that Goff is playing so well in this game....

Oh let me help you....let's see what the Rams fans are saying!

"Goff sucks..........................................!!"

http://www.laramsfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=31357&start=75

Good Grief!

Yeah, okay. one half decided it in Sam's favor. Case closed.

Good Grief to the 2nd power!

Archived