New Jets Uniforms - if you are buying merchandise you can help the site!

On 5/24/2019 at 12:25 PM, prime21 said:

The custom elite is now available on Fanatics. Don’t forget to use the link!

Coupons still don’t work for new Jet merchandise. I will hold off until I can eventually use 20-25% off. $349 plus tax needs a discounted coupon!!

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Just used a 20% off plus free shipping coupon for an Adams white Vapor Limited...took $30 off the $149 price....used the link too.

• Upvote 1

this is sort of off topic on topic on uniforms but...

Has the uniform schedule been released?  I'm kind of curious when they're going to use the black jersey's (not a fan but wondering... during the Raiders game?  Black and white with green?)

14 hours ago, Matthew007b said:

Has the uniform schedule been released?  I'm kind of curious when they're going to use the black jersey's (not a fan but wondering... during the Raiders game?  Black and white with green?)

Good question, but they don't typically release those details until the week of a game. I think they prefer to have flexibility.

• Sympathy 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sure many here already know this but just as an FYI... if you're looking to buy a Nike Vapor Untouchable Elite Custom Jersey ($349.99)...  or Any Custom Jersey shown on the site with "00" as the players number & "any name" on the back They Are Not subject to Return/Exchange because they are considered a "special order".  So just be sure you have the right size, player & color before you make your purchase.  That is all.  :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Quick question for you jersey experts......the previous version of the Jets Vapor Limited Untouchable jerseys (last year's uniforms - $150))  had sewn on twill numbers and letters.  It seems that this year the Nike jerseys have changed slightly and the 2019 Vapor Limited jerseys ($150) do NOT have stitched numbers and letters but instead are screen printed.  Can't really tell from the photos on the shop sites and the descriptions don't explicitly state "twill numbers and letters."  Am I missing something?  Has anyone purchased a Vapor Limited jersey that can confirm this?  Thanks in advance.  

14 minutes ago, ChuckkieB said:

Quick question for you jersey experts......the previous version of the Jets Vapor Limited Untouchable jerseys (last year's uniforms - $150))  had sewn on twill numbers and letters.  It seems that this year the Nike jerseys have changed slightly and the 2019 Vapor Limited jerseys ($150) do NOT have stitched numbers and letters but instead are screen printed.  Can't really tell from the photos on the shop sites and the descriptions don't explicitly state "twill numbers and letters."  Am I missing something?  Has anyone purchased a Vapor Limited jersey that can confirm this?  Thanks in advance.  

They are stitched.

https://www.jetsshop.com/mens-nike-sam-darnold-stealth-black-new-york-jets-vapor-limited-jersey/p-36366626206927+z-9622-499565303?_ref=p-DLP:m-GRID:i-r1c1:po-4

The only version of the  jerseys that arent are the 99.99 Game jerseys.  those are screen printed.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, ChuckkieB said:

like chrisfaceoff said, the limiteds are stitched, HOWEVER, they are only single stitched, not double, like the elites.  basically, limiteds stitch on the outside of the numbers and letters; elites have stitching on outside and inside.  plus the limited is a totally different material than the elite.

• Upvote 1

Fanatics, Fansedge

For those not into needing the newest of the new, and don't' care that much about whos name is on the back.  

Last year' Darnold jersey is alot cheaper. Along with quite a few others.

I got a Nike- game, Decker, white, jersey.

The "game" is odd, in that it a little tight in the shoulders.. it's not tight in the sense that it doesn't fit.. it's  just not as roomy, so when you lift your arms, the jersey rides up and bunches around chest. The sleeves are a tad long at elbow. I could probably  fit a medium but I got a large.

I'm  6'1" , 178 lbs.

I got it in April for $35, plus shipping.

Your pick might be around 40 something. 

Lol  I also got a Niners jersey for the hell of it because  I live in Oregon,  there's seahawks,  niners and Raiders fans, all around. Jarryd Hayne jersey. Google it, you'll get a laugh out of who it is

On 6/5/2019 at 9:12 PM, Matthew007b said:

We are green for opener hence green out and debuting black on Monday night against browns in week 2

• Sympathy 1