BTW...Manish is a huge D-Nozzle! *merged*

11 hours ago, Warfish said:

Are you seriously asking me why portraying a brown skinned man as a brown sh*t in 2019 might be viewed as racist?

Let me let you in on a little secret, you can't roofie chicks and touch their boobs without permission nowadays either.  You're welcome.

Again, Manish is horrible, I completely agree 9which makes me wonder why you all pay so much obsessive attention to him, but that's another issue....). 

I like to think we can represent Max and JN without stuff like this.  If that stance gets me buttfumbled, so be it. 

What if it was Gase in that picture instead of Mehta? Is it ok to depict a white person as a sh*t? I think you’re reading into it too much man. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, JetsRay said:

???  you must liberal..  identity politics and always the PC police.

Warfish, infamous Liberal Progressive amongst Jets Fens.

Somewhere Bitonti and a bunch of old JI'ers are laughing their collective ass off right now....

Mea Culpa I suppose, we live in a hyper-sensitive society these days, especially on the issue of race.  If Max and the Mods think it's cool, it's cool, and the fact the thread is still here and rolling must mean it's cool. 

As I said, I'm not personally offended (just embarrassed that Jets Fans are such easy marks for a guy like Mehta and Francessa), so by all means, keep the literal sh*t-posting going, don't mind me or let me get in the way.

:-k

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, jetstream23 said:
13 hours ago, dbatesman said:

pumped for a bunch of white guys in their 50s to debate what consitutes racism

Wait a minute, which of you guys is white? 

Or in their 50s? It's pretty simple otherwise. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/racism

Calling a guy dung isn't racist. Morphing him visually into a pile of such would be satire I believe.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, southtown24th said:

same? Where is the race involved? 

Human fecal matter has nothing to do with race.

However, size of the person and diet DO (heh) matter. I worked with a rather large individual who could TEAR UP a bathroom after visiting a Rifiki cart. 

OMG! I just committed Sizeism!!!

Crusher, I apologize. 

On 5/23/2019 at 8:51 PM, Warfish said:

Are you seriously asking me why portraying a brown skinned man as a brown sh*t in 2019 might be viewed as racist?

Let me let you in on a little secret, you can't roofie chicks and touch their boobs without permission nowadays either.  You're welcome.

Again, Manish is horrible, I completely agree 9which makes me wonder why you all pay so much obsessive attention to him, but that's another issue....). 

I like to think we can represent Max and JN without stuff like this.  If that stance gets me buttfumbled, so be it. 

White noser

• Haha 2

On 5/23/2019 at 7:29 PM, dbatesman said:

pumped for a bunch of white guys in their 50s to debate what consitutes racism

This is so uncalled for, really don't appreciate it.

I am 49. Don't turn 50 until August. Update your records!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 2
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, JetsRay said:

???  you must liberal..  identity politics and always the PC police.  Not once reading the opening post of this thread did I think racism... 

But everything said about Manish in the OP is accurate!  He is a d-bag, and I don’t care what his ethnicity is!!!

You must be not long for this site if you can't avoid politics and name calling.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Maxman said:

You must be not long for this site if you can't avoid politics and name calling.

This place will again become a democracy after the uprising. Also there will be poverty, but we’ll be in charge of it. For like a week, until the next dictator curries favor with the masses and takes over in its last-ever election. Good news is eventually there’ll be another uprising after that. Then the good times will roll, and it’ll be an online kegger over at JI as it rises from its wasteland ashes again. 

Vive la révolution, f**kface!

9 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

This place will again become a democracy after the uprising. Also there will be poverty, but we’ll be in charge of it. For like a week, until the next dictator curries favor with the masses and takes over in its last-ever election. Good news is eventually there’ll be another uprising after that. Then the good times will roll, and it’ll be an online kegger over at JI as it rises from its wasteland ashes again. 

Vive la révolution, f**kface!

Vive la Sean Deegan

• Sympathy 1

On ‎5‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 9:33 AM, thebuzzardman said:

OMG, I just found this racist thing about Frank Isola from years ago!!!!!

CvoFxF8XgAAXluC.jpg

What's funny is that nobody covered the Knicks more accurately and truthfully than Isola. Dude lost his job because he stood up to Dolan. Media needs more people like him.

16 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

What's funny is that nobody covered the Knicks more accurately and truthfully than Isola. Dude lost his job because he stood up to Dolan. Media needs more people like him.

OT but I was a long time knicks fan and suffered through the isaih years before becoming absolutely numb during the phil years.  That being said, I think RJ Barrett will be a better pro than the rest and I am happy the knicks will pick him :)

44 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Isola was decent  at one point, but if you followed the team closely he basically morphed into a troll who didn't do accurate reporting the last year or so he covered them. 
The guy who wrote for the Wall St Journal was the best beat writer, the most objective, as he wasn't a native NY'er or fan growing up. I think he moved to one of those pay sites, like 538, or something like that. 

Chris Herring