Brady Spooks Cheatriots Nation with Cryptic post

5 hours ago, JetPotato said:

I mean I get they are a massively delusional bunch, and love the player, but there isn't an objective person alive that can say he's got a personality worth being interested in off the field. I can't recall a more smug, out of touch, entitled, whiny, dress-like-a-clown piece of crap in the league.

At least cam has accomplished something. I’m gonna go with Geno Smith. Now that guy’s mouth writes checks his ass can’t cash. Literally in his case.

14 hours ago, Philc1 said:

BB will be sprinting out of Foxboro the day after Brady retires that’s why he’s mad they traded Garropolo he knows he doesn’t have a qb if Brady leaves

If he could find and develop Brady and garaapolo, what makes you think he won’t find a third?

1 minute ago, NoBowles said:

If he could find and develop Brady and garaapolo, what makes you think he won’t find a third?

Hahahah, he didn't find and develop him.  He got lucky with him.  Brady was ready to go basically from the start and he turned around that franchise and BBs HC career which was a complete failure until Brady took over.

39 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

Hahahah, he didn't find and develop him.  He got lucky with him.  Brady was ready to go basically from the start and he turned around that franchise and BBs HC career which was a complete failure until Brady took over.

Yeah, not really, he threw a great screen pass that was perfectly timed, designed and executed along with a great defense. He developed into what he became. Ignoring BBS Influence is extreme naive thinking. If brady got drafted by any other team, we’ve never heard of him 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ghost_in_pads02 said:

ha ha stop! Brady never came into the league top 5 or top 10..he was what they drafted him as....with the help of BB and his own determination he turned into what he has......

again WITH THE HELP OF BB....stop trying to discredit the dude..he helped develop Brady and Jimmy G. you better than this man...

He's had a million QBs, how come he's only helped develop two?  Brady has unique circumstances at Michigan which devalued him.  I'm sure BB and his staff helped but you don't "develop" a 6th Rd pick to turn around a franchise in his first year starting.

49 minutes ago, NoBowles said:

Yeah, not really, he threw a great screen pass that was perfectly timed, designed and executed along with a great defense. He developed into what he became. Ignoring BBS Influence is extreme naive thinking. If brady got drafted by any other team, we’ve never heard of him 

If Brady got drafted by any other team that team would have been great and BB would be a defensive coordinator somewhere today

4 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

He's had a million QBs, how come he's only helped develop two?  Brady has unique circumstances at Michigan which devalued him.  I'm sure BB and his staff helped but you don't "develop" a 6th Rd pick to turn around a franchise in his first year starting.

If this Brady magic you trying to imply is what took place, then he would of never have been a 6 round pick....

you better than this man.....

20 hours ago, Losmeister said:

this is JetNation!!  The mods are infallible. Anything mildy NFL related gets posted in the Jets section. 

You reed to read the description of this folder again. 

And we have to get Maccagnan's name out of there. Lol. 

2 hours ago, Maxman said:

I want Brady to play until he is 45. We deserve to watch the Jets dominate him in his last few years. We sat through the other side, give us this.

Completely agree.  I want the Darnold and the Jets to BEAT Brady over and over again and win a few division titles before Brady calls it quits.

• Sympathy 1

8 hours ago, ghost_in_pads02 said:

If this Brady magic you trying to imply is what took place, then he would of never have been a 6 round pick....

you better than this man.....

Again, he had unique circumstances in college with Drew Hensen.  If you think that he became great all of a sudden because a coach that never developed a QB before I don't know what to tell you.  

8 hours ago, NoBowles said:

Complete and utter nonsense in every way 

Of course, it was the greatness of Bill Belichick who, up until the moment Brady became starter, was 41-57 in 6+ seasons with 5 of them losing seasons. ??

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Bruce Harper said:

I've got a thought for you:  Don't open the threads that aren't about the Jets.  Seems like it would do the trick.

i guesss i could open 15 threads a day about stoopit sh*t, but thne i'd be being a dick.

why call it jet nation ? how bout...mostly jets nfl nation

3 hours ago, nyjunc said:

Of course, it was the greatness of Bill Belichick who, up until the moment Brady became starter, was 41-57 in 6+ seasons with 5 of them losing seasons. ??

What is BB’s record since Brady started, without Brady? 

Sometimes coaches develop, and learn, sometimes they regress big time, like Rex 

8 hours ago, NoBowles said:

What is BB’s record since Brady started, without Brady? 

Sometimes coaches develop, and learn, sometimes they regress big time, like Rex 

He became a much better coach with Brady no doubt about it but to act like BB is why Brady is great isn't fair.  

Bash Rex all you want but he was better as a HC than BB was without Brady and he took Mark Sanchez into foxboro and won in the divisional round.

1 hour ago, nyjunc said:

He became a much better coach with Brady no doubt about it but to act like BB is why Brady is great isn't fair.  

Bash Rex all you want but he was better as a HC than BB was without Brady and he took Mark Sanchez into foxboro and won in the divisional round.

But it’s fair to say BB sucks without Brady? 

I think Sanchez carries Rex, not the other way around 

44 minutes ago, NoBowles said:

But it’s fair to say BB sucks without Brady? 

I think Sanchez carries Rex, not the other way around 

There's 7+ seasons of evidence without Brady.  Only 1 playoff app(WC), only one playoff win (home WC, back when WC teams could host), 5 losing seasons.

3 hours ago, nyjunc said:

There's 7+ seasons of evidence without Brady.  Only 1 playoff app(WC), only one playoff win (home WC, back when WC teams could host), 5 losing seasons.

I dont get it w you. You recognize him as the GOAT or close to it but go out of your way to claim he is nothing w out brady..

He is universally thought as such and nobody not his fellow coaches or players claim it's only cause of Brady but YOU. Wow man, wow..