Thursday Night Football Titans at Jaguars

joewilly12

1 minute ago, 14 in Green said:

You have no idea what % he was, neither do I. Besides, if you dress, and play, you check the excuses at the door.

Even if he didn't play a snap this season, it doesn't change a thing that I said about him as opposed to those other QBs.

I'm replying because I respect you, but I'm not going to get into a discussion about this with anyone else. I asked TOm a question about the value back for the trade, then slimjasi got involved, and I shouldn't have replied. I'm not going to go into this any further then I already have though, PK. It's not worth it. 

Well I’m just saying, regardless of what % he was at, he was playing sick. He has a 1 game sample and to compare it to everyone else doesn’t work. That’s all I’m saying. No excuses. Facts.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, 14 in Green said:

You have no idea what % he was, neither do I. Besides, if you dress, and play, you check the excuses at the door.

Even if he didn't play a snap this season, it doesn't change a thing that I said about him as opposed to those other QBs.

I'm replying because I respect you, but I'm not going to get into a discussion about this with anyone else. I asked TOm a question about the value back for the trade, then slimjasi got involved, and I shouldn't have replied. I'm not going to go into this any further then I already have though, PK. It's not worth it. 

He said it himself dumbass, on the Michael Kay show the other day “I was 80-85%”

you keep saying Darnold has shown you nothing, it’s like you choose to just ignore the lions, Colts, Broncos, bills, Texans, and packers games last year as well as the offseason/pre season- the development is obvious. 

Youre impeessed by Allen’s 4 turnovers week 1? I can’t image what you would say if Darnold did that. Baker has 2x more picks than TDs- were you impressed by the 89 yard screen he threw to Odell? Jackson... has played two of the worst teams in the entire league. 

Youre an insufferable troll- give it a rest

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

What you guys seem to be missing is the off play calling and coaching. Jax off actually takes into account players they have to try to make plays that gives them best chance to score. 

Jax off is pretty much same as us maybe little better in wr core but the reason they look so much better is they are not throwing behind the line of scrimmage and have plays where guys get into space.

They didn't know min files was going to get hurt. They literally took they guy off the bench and then decided to call good plays. Gase had an entire off season and doesn't get it. We need to fire Gase

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, nico002 said:

He said it himself dumbass, on the Michael Kay show the other day “I was 80-85%”

you keep saying Darnold has shown you nothing, it’s like you choose to just ignore the lions, Colts, Broncos, bills, Texans, and packers games last year as well as the offseason/pre season- the development is obvious. 

Youre impeessed by Allen’s 4 turnovers week 1? I can’t image what you would say if Darnold did that. Baker has 2x more picks than TDs- were you impressed by the 89 yard screen he threw to Odell? Jackson... has played two of the worst teams in the entire league. 

Youre an insufferable troll- give it a rest

Dude. Don’t let yourself get trolled by a Giant fan. 

8 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

I feel bad for you nico. I really do. I know this hasn't gone the way you thought it would.

If lashing out at me makes you feel better, you go ahead buddy.

Don’t feel bad for me old man, I’ve got my whole life ahead of me. I’m not the one wasting my golden years away trolling an Internet forum. 

• Thumb Down 1

43 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

Yeah, we keep saying stuff like that here.

Do me a favor. Wake me when it happens?

Because right now I've got Jackson, Mayfield, and Allen ahead of him. So do some other people here, and everyone else who isn't a Jets fan.

The problem is that it doesn't matter who you have ahead of him right now. It's completely and utterly meaningless. I wonder what you thought about Peyton Manning after his rookie season? Troy Aikman? RG3? I could go on. 

These guys are all still kids in the NFL. They are all in vastly different situations. Also, you can't reassess them on a weekly basis.

I said two weeks before the draft that Darnold and Mayfield were easily the two best long term QB prospects in that draft and nothing I have seen in the NFL has changed my mind. 

Hopefully, we get to see Darnold vs. Minshew this year. I'm definitely going to remember this one. Should be fun.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, nico002 said:

Don’t feel bad for me old man, I’ve got my whole life ahead of me. I’m not the one wasting my golden years away trolling an Internet forum. 

There you go kid, just vent, let it out. You'll feel better. 

Maybe give mom a holler, and she'll bring a couple of pop tarts and a glass of milk downstairs to your basement "apartment".

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

The problem is that it doesn't matter who you have ahead of him right now. It's completely and utterly meaningless. I wonder what you thought about Peyton Manning after his rookie season? Troy Aikman? RG3? I could go on. 

These guys are all still kids in the NFL. They are all in vastly different situations. Also, you can't reassess them on a weekly basis.

I said two weeks before the draft that Darnold and Mayfield were easily the two best long term QB prospects in that draft and nothing I have seen in the NFL has changed my mind. 

Hopefully, we get to see Darnold vs. Minshew this year. I'm definitely going to remember this one. Should be fun.

...and I'll be rooting for Darnold to throw four TDs, and the Jets to win. So I'll be fine if you get back to me with what you feel is the "last laugh:.. because believe it or not, it's possible to be a Jets fan, and not be happy with what Darnold has shown so far, and wait for it.... still root for him to get better.

2 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

...and I'll be rooting for Darnold to throw four TDs, and the Jets to win. So I'll be fine if you get back to me with what you feel is the "last laugh:.. because believe it or not, it's possible to be a Jets fan, and not be happy with what Darnold has shown so far, and wait for it.... still root for him to get better.

Of course. 

I would never suggest otherwise.