Thursday Night Football Titans at Jaguars

joewilly12

Just now, JetsYanks13 said:

I disagree. Give the kid credit for playing well and the coach who understands how to coach him. I’m not a big fan of marone, but I’ll give him credit for this kid playing well and going to toe to toe with the Texans. Our coach is friends with Peyton Manning.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Westbrook,Conley,Cole,Lee,Chark,Board 

7 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

So I'm watching Minshew the last two weeks. He's a 6th round pick, and he has stepped right in and shown he can play. We gave up 3 second round picks, took Darnold with the 3rd pick in the draft. We're still talking about him needing help around him so he can "develop", and it's unfair to expect him to play well without weapons.

You know that thing you do about the Jets taking Adams with the 6th pick, and him not impacting games? How we could get a guy in the 5th or 6th round and he could give us the same thing? Does that work for other positions also? Like, let's say, QB?

Jaguars fans: Hey, our sixth round rookie QB looks like a keeper!

Jets fans: 

BC94B744-FA17-4F50-A4A0-87F49CEFDE27.png

• WTF? 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 3

32 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

So I'm watching Minshew the last two weeks. He's a 6th round pick, and he has stepped right in and shown he can play. We gave up 3 second round picks, took Darnold with the 3rd pick in the draft. It's his second year, and we're still talking about him needing help around him so he can "develop", and how it's unfair to expect him to play well without weapons.

You know that thing you do about the Jets taking Adams with the 6th pick, and him not impacting games? How we could get a guy in the 5th or 6th round and he could give us the same thing? Does that work for other positions also? Like, let's say... QB?

Dawg, call Jacksonville and offer them Darnold for Minshew, straight up. They would come in their pants before they managed to fax the trade into the league. 

go away gtfo GIF by Desus & Mero

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

Dawg, call Jacksonville and offer them Darnold for Minshew, straight up. They would come in their pants before they managed to fax the trade into the league. 

go away gtfo GIF by Desus & Mero

That's not the point. Even though I think Jax would laugh at the Jets and keep Minshew.

We gave up three second round picks to move up 3 spots to take a QB we're still waiting to see develop. You can talk all you want about his potential. Who knows, maybe he'll fulfill it. We're still waiting...

Meanwhile you're watching other QBs taken after him, some well after him, out perform him from the jump. So how's that working out Dawg?

You still have your hopes and dreams though, so keep on with the snarky memes or gifs (or whatever the F*** they're called. ?)

6 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

That's not the point. Even though I think Jax would laugh at the Jets and keep Minshew.

We gave up three second round picks to move up 3 spots to take a QB we're still waiting to see develop. You can talk all you want about his potential. Who knows, maybe he'll fulfill it. We're still waiting...

Meanwhile you're watching other QBs taken after him, some well after him, out perform him from the jump. So how's that working out Dawg?

You still have your hopes and dreams though, so keep on with the snarky memes or gifs (or whatever the F*** they're called. ?)

Darnold will be the best QB in that draft within a couple of years, my dude

LMAO Minshew

f*ck outta here

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

Darnold will be the best QB in that draft within a couple of years, my dude

LMAO Minshew

f*ck outta here

Yeah, we keep saying stuff like that here.

Do me a favor. Wake me when it happens?

Because right now I've got Jackson, Mayfield, and Allen ahead of him. So do some other people here, and everyone else who isn't a Jets fan.

• Thumb Down 1

12 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

Yeah, we keep saying stuff like that here.

Do me a favor. Wake me when it happens?

Because right now I've got Jackson, Mayfield, and Allen ahead of him. So do some other people here, and everyone else who isn't a Jets fan.

No one cares who you have ahead of him, you’re clueless.

3 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Darnold has played 1 game this season dude. 1 game at 80%.

You have no idea what % he was, neither do I. Besides, if you dress, and play, you check the excuses at the door.

Even if he didn't play a snap this season, it doesn't change a thing that I said about him as opposed to those other QBs.

I'm replying because I respect you, but I'm not going to get into a discussion about this with anyone else. I asked TOm a question about the value back for the trade, then slimjasi got involved, and I shouldn't have replied. I'm not going to go into this any further then I already have though, PK. It's not worth it.