Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
joewilly12

Thursday Night Football Titans at Jaguars

Recommended Posts

I see a snoozer here.  I got titans 17 jags 10.

The game to watch this weekend is cheifs/ravens.  2 best qbs in the nfl going head to head.  Should be an awesome game.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, joewilly12 said:

Jalen Ramsey for all to see tonight. 

Jaguars 31 Titans 17 Fournette for 150 2 TD's 

Im not and and have never been a big fan of the guy.  There was a stretch a year or two ago where he was really good.  But since then, hes been ok at best.  Hes been getting torched this year.

The guy to watch in this game is derrick henry.  His usage and workload has been mismanaged by the titans for years now.  Get him 25 carries and no one wants to tackle him in the 4th quarter.

But they usually only give him around 15 carries.  Clueless coaching staff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Joe W. Namath said:

Im not and and have never been a big fan of the guy.  There was a stretch a year or two ago where he was really good.  But since then, hes been ok at best.  Hes been getting torched this year.

The guy to watch in this game is derrick henry.  His usage and workload has been mismanaged by the titans for years now.  Get him 25 carries and no one wants to tackle him in the 4th quarter.

But they usually only give him around 15 carries.  Clueless coaching staff.

Derrick Henry is a beast RB guy grounds and pounds. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, joewilly12 said:

Derrick Henry is a beast RB guy grounds and pounds. 

Hes not great on carries 1-10.  Btwn 10-20 is when he starts heating up and 20 beyond in the 4th quarter forget about it.  No player wants to tackle him at that point.

But the titans dont feed him enough so he often doesnt get to his beastly carries of 20 plus.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Boring teams.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Hes not great on carries 1-10.  Btwn 10-20 is when he starts heating up and 20 beyond in the 4th quarter forget about it.  No player wants to tackle him at that point.

But the titans dont feed him enough so he often doesnt get to his beastly carries of 20 plus.

He sucks and always has....he's slow, has no change of direction and runs upright. There's a reason why he never makes it to 25 carries.....it's because if they keep feeding him the ball they'll be punting all game. A good RB has to be good from carry #1. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, RobR said:

He sucks and always has....he's slow, has no change of direction and runs upright. There's a reason why he never makes it to 25 carries.....it's because if they keep feeding him the ball they'll be punting all game. A good RB has to be good from carry #1. 

Hahahahahaha.  Yeah, ok.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Boring teams.

 

25 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

 

19 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

Two of the worst uniforms in the NFL. 

You guys are so much fun to be around I bet you guys are really fun during a NY Jets game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Hahahahahaha.  Yeah, ok.

If you have too wait until your RB gets to his 20th carry he sucks. Hahahahaha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Disgusted that we passed on Gardner Minshew to take Quinnen “Fatty McBusty” Williams. 

Smash the Buttfumble if you agree, stans

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We don't need players  like this with out 6th round picks 

We give it to the Pats for a washed up injured playetb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Hackenberg said:

actually the Current Jags helmet is pretty cool

 

Is it not the old one?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, JetsYanks13 said:

Jags up 14-0. Interesting to see a coach get 2TD’s from a rookie QB.


Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Funny - a coach that might still be the Jets coach had manish not went on a smear campaign and the idiots hired Bowles.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hackenberg said:

Logo is different 

Gotcha.  I was actually thinking how I missed the old black to gold ones hahah

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Couple of great throws by MInshew on that last drive.    Rookie from Washington State making plays. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Minshew has the flare and quick release of Mayfield with the mobility and accuracy of Russell Wilson.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Disgusted that we passed on Gardner Minshew to take Quinnen “Fatty McBusty” Williams. 

Smash the Buttfumble if you agree, stans

So I'm watching Minshew the last two weeks. He's a 6th round pick, and he has stepped right in and shown he can play. We gave up 3 second round picks, took Darnold with the 3rd pick in the draft. It's his second year, and we're still talking about him needing help around him so he can "develop", and how it's unfair to expect him to play well without weapons.

You know that thing you do about the Jets taking Adams with the 6th pick, and him not impacting games? How we could get a guy in the 5th or 6th round and he could give us the same thing? Does that work for other positions also? Like, let's say... QB?

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
They have a much better WR corps than we do. 

I disagree. Give the kid credit for playing well and the coach who understands how to coach him. I’m not a big fan of marone, but I’ll give him credit for this kid playing well and going to toe to toe with the Texans. Our coach is friends with Peyton Manning.


Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  



Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...