Thursday Night Football Titans at Jaguars

joewilly12

Just now, joewilly12 said:

Jalen Ramsey for all to see tonight. 

Jaguars 31 Titans 17 Fournette for 150 2 TD's 

Im not and and have never been a big fan of the guy.  There was a stretch a year or two ago where he was really good.  But since then, hes been ok at best.  Hes been getting torched this year.

The guy to watch in this game is derrick henry.  His usage and workload has been mismanaged by the titans for years now.  Get him 25 carries and no one wants to tackle him in the 4th quarter.

But they usually only give him around 15 carries.  Clueless coaching staff.

Just now, Joe W. Namath said:

Im not and and have never been a big fan of the guy.  There was a stretch a year or two ago where he was really good.  But since then, hes been ok at best.  Hes been getting torched this year.

The guy to watch in this game is derrick henry.  His usage and workload has been mismanaged by the titans for years now.  Get him 25 carries and no one wants to tackle him in the 4th quarter.

But they usually only give him around 15 carries.  Clueless coaching staff.

Derrick Henry is a beast RB guy grounds and pounds. 

Just now, joewilly12 said:

Derrick Henry is a beast RB guy grounds and pounds. 

Hes not great on carries 1-10.  Btwn 10-20 is when he starts heating up and 20 beyond in the 4th quarter forget about it.  No player wants to tackle him at that point.

But the titans dont feed him enough so he often doesnt get to his beastly carries of 20 plus.

9 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Hes not great on carries 1-10.  Btwn 10-20 is when he starts heating up and 20 beyond in the 4th quarter forget about it.  No player wants to tackle him at that point.

But the titans dont feed him enough so he often doesnt get to his beastly carries of 20 plus.

He sucks and always has....he's slow, has no change of direction and runs upright. There's a reason why he never makes it to 25 carries.....it's because if they keep feeding him the ball they'll be punting all game. A good RB has to be good from carry #1. 

22 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Disgusted that we passed on Gardner Minshew to take Quinnen “Fatty McBusty” Williams. 

Smash the Buttfumble if you agree, stans

So I'm watching Minshew the last two weeks. He's a 6th round pick, and he has stepped right in and shown he can play. We gave up 3 second round picks, took Darnold with the 3rd pick in the draft. It's his second year, and we're still talking about him needing help around him so he can "develop", and how it's unfair to expect him to play well without weapons.

You know that thing you do about the Jets taking Adams with the 6th pick, and him not impacting games? How we could get a guy in the 5th or 6th round and he could give us the same thing? Does that work for other positions also? Like, let's say... QB?

• Upvote 2

They have a much better WR corps than we do. 

I disagree. Give the kid credit for playing well and the coach who understands how to coach him. I’m not a big fan of marone, but I’ll give him credit for this kid playing well and going to toe to toe with the Texans. Our coach is friends with Peyton Manning.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app