TNF Rams vs Seahawks

12 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

Awesome catch

Yup.  But how about that throw.  Under pressure, looks like he is throwing it away, but instead Wilson drops it where only Lockett could make a play.  Great play on both ends.  Throw and catch.

1 minute ago, Lith said:

Yup.  But how about that throw.  Under pressure, looks like he is throwing it away, but instead Wilson drops it where only Lockett could make a play.  Great play on both ends.  Throw and catch.

That’s wilson’s game the guy is deadly accurate throwing to deep fades and go routes under pressure 

8 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

Wilson looks like Mahomes tonight.

Lockett and Metcalf are pretty good too.

How is it possible I don't like our new uniforms, and I'm loving these things Seattle has. I love Lockett wearing the matching cleats.

Because you hate the Jets.

2 minutes ago, RobR said:

I was referring to him in the backfield making yet another play. It doesn't show up on the stat sheet, therefore it didn't happen.

Doesn’t seem to be making much of an impact. Seattle is about to blow this thing open. Look I think Donald is the most disruptive interior pass rusher in the game but he’s only one player. 

• Thumb Down 1

7 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Whoever Seattle’s offensive coordinator is, wow, calls a great game. 

SAR I

I sincerely hope this is the "SARcastic" version of you and not sincere.

The same OC that called for rookie Mark Sanchez to fling 29 passes in crazy gusting winds against Buffalo in 2009 resulting in 5 interceptions and a 16-13 OT loss?  The same game when the Jets rushed for 318 yards.  A game where the Jets could have run a wishbone offense, not thrown a single pass, and still won? That OC?  Brian "effing" "Schitthead" Schottenheimer?  That guy?

I SARtainly hope you are joking?  LOL

• Haha 1

Wilson looks like Mahomes tonight.
Lockett and Metcalf are pretty good too.
How is it possible I don't like our new uniforms, and I'm loving these things Seattle has. I love Lockett wearing the matching cleats.

I agree. The Jets literally couldnt have messed up their new uniforms more if they tried. I am waiting for Bruce Coslet and Johnny Johnson to come running out of the tunnel.

They could have even done what the Rams did with a subtle color change and some white facemasks and I would have liked it a million times more.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 1