So we should find out today, right?

7 minutes ago, freestater said:

Darnold's spleen? You in or out buddy? It's really amazing...just when I think the jets couldn't possibly come up with a new way to torture us. Silly me. 

Yeah, We find out today ... but I woke up with a bad feeling that he is going to be out a few more weeks. This is not something that anyone can control

• Upvote 1

Just now, The Voice of Reason said:

Yeah, We find out today ... but I woke up with a bad feeling that he is going to be out a few more weeks.

Me too. I'm expecting a return after the pats game. This is just marking time. Feels like 30 days into a 90 day bid in county. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, rex-n-effect said:

What is Darnold's incentive to rush back and risk any kind of injury? This OL is a constant danger to his health. I expect him to ride this mono train as long as possible. 

Money.  You see all the commercials running with that crap QB Mayfield?

It should be Sam with that marketing deal.  For that to happen, he has to play... well.

16 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

Yeah, We find out today ... but I woke up with a bad feeling that he is going to be out a few more weeks. This is not something that anyone can control

I remember reading it's almost like clockwork though with the spleen reducing in size after around a month or so for mono.

So it would seem that should be right about now.

27 minutes ago, rex-n-effect said:

What is Darnold's incentive to rush back and risk any kind of injury? I expect him to ride this mono train as long as possible. 

If Darnold thinks this way, then I don't want him as our QB because he's a fraud if he thinks this way.

Happily, I don't think he thinks this way.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

What they should do is have Darnold practice all week with the first team then stick Folk out there clueless during the game. 

When Darnold credits the Eagles week of reps as the reason for his strong showing against the Cowboys maybe a little lightbulb will go off and you’ll get it. 

SAR I

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Warfish said:

So if we lose vs. the Boys, are we still making the playoffs then?

path.jpg

The path to the playoffs requires us to win 1 of our next 2 games.  Dallas the easier opponent, but New England gives us more time to prepare.  Mosley very important, still unclear on his status.  If you don't think we can beat the Giants, flip it with the Redskins, I see us having one down game in that span of 7 winnable contests.

SAR I

14 minutes ago, SAR I said:

path.jpg

The path to the playoffs requires us to win 1 of our next 2 games.  Dallas the easier opponent, but New England gives us more time to prepare.  Mosley very important, still unclear on his status.  If you don't think we can beat the Giants, flip it with the Redskins, I see us having one down game in that span of 7 winnable contests.

SAR I

So you believe we will go 9-3 from here.

And your fall back if we lose to Dallas, is that we will beat New England. 

A team with a 155/34 PF/PA and 5-0 record thru 5 games.

And you think we can do so because "more time to prepare".