Too soon to talk draft or.....?

6 minutes ago, Team archer said:

Any top o linemen that would be worth taking in the first 10 picks?

Not too sure I haven’t been following college players that much. I usually don’t start reading up about the players until closer to the draft, but I really hope they trade down, so they can get a couple first round picks and draft good o-linemen. 

13 minutes ago, David Harris said:

OL of course; could be several very good prospects.  I’d be ok with Jerry Jeudy or one of the 2 stud pass rushers in the first. But 2 if the top 3 picks have to be best OL available 

I thought Q was a stud pass rusher...or leo? No defensive player would be taken in the 1st round

9 minutes ago, Team archer said:

I thought Q was a stud pass rusher...or leo? No defensive player would be taken in the 1st round

I don’t think he was advertised that as a 300 lb DT.  Pure pass rushing specimens like Bosa or josh Allen would’ve been great picks last year, as would Case Young from Ohio state this draft

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Oline early and often, bpa be damned. We have serious need on the oline. Take the best available olineman the first three rounds.

We have a serious need for an athletic quarterback who can extend plays with his ability to run a la Russell Wilson.....I hear there is one in the upcoming draft named Tua Tagovailoa.

We have a serious need for an athletic quarterback who can extend plays with his ability to run a la Russell Wilson.....I hear there is one in the upcoming draft named Tua Tagovailoa.

You mean like Lamar Jackson? We could’ve had him couple years ago, but we were too smart. Apparently we knew something no one else did. We are the New York Jets!
  • Upvote 1