Jones is sooo much better than Darnold

funaz

23 minutes ago, funaz said:

Not a troll have you watched Darnold these last two years?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using JetNation.com mobile app

Yeah he led ALL NFL QBs (including MVP Patrick Mahomes, also a guy named Tom Brady) in QB Rating over the final quarter of last season, again, having to do it ALL by himself, but at that time last year the Jet OL was giving him .6 seconds to throw rather than the .1 this year.

• Upvote 3

No gase is starting to learn how to call a game when you have a horrible QB.

I mean darnolds ceiling is that of Andy Dalton, who at least could throw a deep ball

Notice how the OP/Troll disappeared.  I guess his mommy called him down from the basement and told him his pop tarts were ready  

• Thumb Down 13

False stats mean nothing.

In that stretch he shot the bed badly against the Pats.

We were 1-3 during his "super stretch" he failed when it mattered most. Those four games prove my point not refute it

Yeah he led ALL NFL QBs (including MVP Patrick Mahomes, also a guy named Tom Brady) in QB Rating over the final quarter of last season, again, having to do it ALL by himself, but at that time last year the Jet OL was giving him .6 seconds to throw rather than the .1 this year.

• Thumb Down 8

Jones is a fricken FRAUD. I’ve never seen a crappier QB put up vanity stats like that... except maybe Eli last year... coincidence? Literally 70% of his yards came on dump offs or blown coverages. He also had ALL DAY to throw and still held it on too long for sacks. When it came down to make a play... he decides turtle up and protect the stat line. Not to mention he has 5 turnover worthy plays... no one will remember those. Darnold IS the Jets... Jones is a system QB.

• Upvote 3

Just now, slimjasi said:

If you can’t appreciate the way Darnold played today, behind THAT offensive line, I don’t know what to tell you 

I was expecting a horror show.

I was pleasantly surprised.

Maybe we didn't break this toy just yet.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Mogglez said:

I was expecting a horror show.

I was pleasantly surprised.

Maybe we didn't break this toy just yet.

If he wasn’t so mobile, he would already have a season ending injury 

This is, quite seriously, the worst pass protection I have ever seen from an NFL offensive line.

He gets pressured on virtually every pass attempt 

• Upvote 1

Just now, slimjasi said:

If he wasn’t so mobile, he would already have a season ending injury 

This is, quite seriously, the worst pass protection I have ever seen from an NFL offensive line.

He gets pressured on virtually every pass attempt 

Agreed. I’ve never seen such an inept oline.  He literally has 2 seconds to throw.

• Upvote 2