It's Official - Sam Darnold Is The Best Quarterback In The AFC East

SAR I

Just now, The Crusher said:

Wow, that’s what you hit from tonight’s Game? Impressive. 

This afternoon and this evening, we were able to see that Josh Allen is not an NFL quarterback and Tom Brady is on his last legs.

That means that Sam Darnold is the best QB in our division.  Something we haven't been able to say since 1970.

SAR I

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, hamat711 said:

How are you going to post this when Darnold struggled vs the Bills Backups?

Josh Allen has more yards per game, more TDs per game and less turnovers per game than Darnold.

Clearly you are very comfortable with Josh Allen being your quarterback. The fact that you are scouring jets messageboards looking for threads to defend him within, just reeks of security. You know...hours after an embarrassing, comical performance against the weakest home opponent this weekend. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

7 minutes ago, hamat711 said:

How are you going to post this when Darnold struggled vs the Bills Backups?

Josh Allen has more yards per game, more TDs per game and less turnovers per game than Darnold.

Darnold didn't struggle.  Darnold was Top 10 in the NFL in the second half of the season with a bunch of scrub receivers, no rushing game, and no OL.

The Bills backups were significantly better than the Jets practice squad they put on the field that day.

Either way, the Bills season lasted a whole 5 days longer than ours.  And unlike the Jets, the Bills are the team with the big question at QB despite making the playoffs.  Jets fans can rest easy.  We could have been 11-5 if not injured.  The Jets are the favorites to win the AFC East.  Not the Patriots, not the Bills.

What a great day.

SAR I

8 hours ago, SAR I said:

And so it begins...

SAR I

Stopped watching at insulting Dabol, he’s designed a great game to compensate for the lack of Allen’s ability to complete a forward pass.  He basically had 20 trick plays to move the ball and anytime Allen has to make a play on schedule from the pocket, he failed. 

9 hours ago, SAR I said:

Darnold didn't struggle.  Darnold was Top 10 in the NFL in the second half of the season with a bunch of scrub receivers, no rushing game, and no OL.

Josh Allen had 15 Tds and 3 Turnovers in his last 8 Games which includes week 17 where he barely played.

Sam Darnold had 15 Tds and 6 Turnovers in his last 8 Games. 

You are consistently wrong on anything you post

3 minutes ago, hamat711 said:

Josh Allen had 15 Tds and 3 Turnovers in his last 8 Games which includes week 17 where he barely played.

I think Sam is the better passer. He’s much more polished than Josh Allen. If Sam has Mitch Morse as a Center, I’d feel so much better. 

I really respect what Sean McDermott has done with the Bills though. I think he’s a fine coach and the Bill did things the right way last offseason. Jets need to do the right thing for Sam this offseason and I think they will. The new GM knows what urgently needs to be addressed. I think Sam will end up with a nice situation sooner or later and being the more polished passer will show up better in the coming years.

Nice season for you guys though. Seriously. Respect for how yall did this season and I kinda wanted to see Allen flex on the last drive. He didn’t close it out though.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, SAR I said:

The Bills backups were significantly better than the Jets practice squad they put on the field that day.

Either way, the Bills season lasted a whole 5 days longer than ours.  And unlike the Jets, the Bills are the team with the big question at QB despite making the playoffs.  Jets fans can rest easy.  We could have been 11-5 if not injured.  The Jets are the favorites to win the AFC East.  Not the Patriots, not the Bills.

What a great day.

SAR I

23 minutes ago, hamat711 said:

What you said here has absolutely nothing to do with what SAR I just said in his post. He said Darnold was top ten the second half of the season then you proceeded to compare Allen and Darnold ?