Browns to make Eagles VIP Of Football Operations the youngest GM in NFL history.

18 minutes ago, Dcat said:

I'm just sick of all the Cleveland Browns talk really.  Some of my fellow Jets fans are obsessed with the Browns and Mayfield, etc.  And I'm not blaming you, even though you are the obvious and easy target.  Off season is tough for me because there is so little concrete info about the team I root for so we end up with theses types of threads.  

Here is my grandson's response when asked if he wants to be a Browns fan:

83088204_1288631511323002_20318050389590

and here is when told he will be a Jets fan:

82890335_1288631821322971_89075169292713

His father and other grandfather are Giants fans.  So we'll see.

Great pictures!!! I have two young sons so I have a bit of time before I become a grandfather.  But looking forward to it in the future 

19 hours ago, 14 in Green said:

Dude, just stop. You nauseate me with your spineless ways.

Guys like @Patriot Killa @Jetsfan80 or @playtowinthegame can say anything they want, at least I respect their opinions. You not at all.

@14 in Green, you're an excellent poster here. I know we don't always agree about stuff, but you've always shown me respect. Sometimes it just seems like you're not giving Darnold a fair shake. I understand why you are like that though. I know how our Jets fanbase can be sometimes anointing players (Sanchize) before they've actually done anything of significance. I'm leaning towards Darnold being good enough to be the quarterback of a championship team. Hopefully Darnold can be as good as Eli Manning or Joe Flacco...a good quarterback, but not a hall of fame quarterback. As long as the Jets win the Super Bowl I don't care how they do it. Not every Super Bowl winning quarterback is a hall of famer. Baker and Darnold are both at the same level right now with a lot to prove in year 3 of their careers. At the present moment I give Baker the advantage thus far due to the team he's surrounded with. He's got all the weaponz a quarterback needs to succeed. 

5 hours ago, 14 in Green said:

We're all good my friend. You keep missing my edits lol. I added the below to my prior post before you replied.

You’re right, keep missing them.  I’m good, thanks, don’t stay away too long.  VF needs you

9 hours ago, 14 in Green said:

I edited the post before your reply, 1 tagged you by mistake, I meant to type jetfan80, then when I realized I wrote jetnut (I had just read your post), I removed you. 

Still, I wish you had just not joined in this morning. At this point, it really seems like "third man in " stuff for you and @southparkcpa to do that.

Especially from him. We talked about getting together for some golf in April when he was coming to Myrtle Beach. I was going to invite him to stay at my home when he came down, and set up tee times on some great venues.

Lesson learned.

This place has me a little hot under the collar right now, I think it's time for a self imposed break. Hope your health situation stays under control., Stay strong. I'll talk to you again in a few weeks or so.

Or is this you?

6B5EE731-4969-46AF-8C60-56B8FD2CA52C.jpeg.a47b47b8bf6d31b18c46ace120adf672.jpeg

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Jets723 said:

“spineless ways”.?  Why because I don’t hate Darnold?  Because I don’t like the Browns?  Don’t worry pal the feeling is mutual.  I’m fine with different opinions but I still thought you were a good poster until the past month or so.  But whatever.  I’m not the one who the mods have had to tell to “knock it off” multiple times recently 

Some people get butthurt when you point out Sam had a significantly better season than the angry midget Baker with a worse supporting cast

22 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I mean, at some point when you’re being called that over and over by lots of different people, including the owner of the board, maybe you should consider it’s time to tone down things on your end?

You’re not a troll but you 100 % go overboard with your singular focus on criticizing Darnold supporters and Mayfield/Allen detractors. Some of it is funny/tongue in cheek but it’s as if you expect a Jets board to rip a QB that at least has shown a little bit of promise and has a likable personality, unlike many of the Jets’ past QBs.

This.

• Upvote 1

On 1/28/2020 at 6:29 AM, 14 in Green said:

I love the "make fun of the Browns" comments in this thread.

It's so much fun to make fun of an organization like them. The only time it hasn't been fun is when we've had to play them the last two seasons.

Then they got to make fun of us.

Not a fair comparison.  No game with Luke Falk as a starter is fun.  The Browns loaded up with arsenal on both sides of the ball that only Jets fans could drool for.  Yet they couldn't do much with it most of the time.  The GM you fired did good except for the HC.  If they do well with a new HC then you can blame it all on the Kitchen.  But if  Mayfield & co still suck with a new HC, then what?

All-in-all the Browns are (and have always been) a clown show.  But they get the best of the Jets a lot of the time.  From the inaugural MNF game, to the OT loss in Cleveland thanks to #99 roughing call, to the last pair of losses.....  The Jets are every bit as much a calamity as the Browns since the early 1970's.  

On 1/28/2020 at 12:02 PM, Patriot Killa said:

Sounds like you’re wanting a new home where you can discuses topics without showing undeniable love for another team. You’ll be much happier rooting for a QB you actually believe in too. How about it, champ? Wanna be a “dawg talker”?

http://www.dawgtalkers.net/

http://thebrownsboard.com/

http://www.barkinghard.com/forums/

https://www.brownsnation.com/forum/

so many nice ones to choose from.

which one is operated by Scout?  That's the one.  

On 1/28/2020 at 5:54 PM, Villain The Foe said:

True, but I also dont need you to tell me when my interjections are needed, son. :-)

I surely do appreciate the continuous Browns coverage by you guys though, it keeps me from having to sign up to other forums, cuz you know...what's the point of doing that when we got all of the Browns talk we could ever have right here. 

lol. 

oucch.  Valid point.  

• Upvote 1

On 1/28/2020 at 7:00 PM, Villain The Foe said:

Stop being a weirdo, show some respect, and stop directing people to Browns forums. 

This is clearly the best Browns forum around. ?

You're dismissed. 

Why would you want to go to a Browns forum anyway?  You would just be an average Joe over there.  Here, your Browns fandom makes you special.  Perfect.  I know that you hate the word, but that is what makes a perfect little nest for a troll.  A troll must always stand out.  Browns fans, Mayfield promoters, and the like will surely stand out here more than those boards. 

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Dcat said:

oucch.  Valid point.  

A valid point wasted in the wrong context. No one said brown’s coverage was looked down upon. It transpires into equal antagonizing posts and troll babble. None of this specifically has to do with CLE. It has to do with this

2 hours ago, Maxman said:

you 100 % go overboard with your singular focus on criticizing Darnold supporters and Mayfield/Allen detractors

It’s this^

or as you even pointed a prime example with this below:

1 hour ago, Dcat said:

Not a fair comparison.  No game with Luke Falk as a starter is fun.

14 knows we played with Luke Falk lmfao. That’s what makes it feel like troll posts.

People like that can cry victim all they want to. I don’t even care anymore but just had to clear that up in a final attempt to make it known what this is actually about. After that? You guys can just have it.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Dcat said:

oucch.  Valid point.  

Yup. Some try to dodge the validity of the point with useless semantics, but the point is still sitting there, as valid as the day that it was written.

2 hours ago, Dcat said:

Why would you want to go to a Browns forum anyway?  You would just be an average Joe over there.  Here, your Browns fandom makes you special.  Perfect.  I know that you hate the word, but that is what makes a perfect little nest for a troll.  A troll must always stand out.  Browns fans, Mayfield promoters, and the like will surely stand out here more than those boards. 

Exactly.

Only here will I find folks googling for thigh-high Browns tattoos and they NOT see the irony in their own actions. ?

6 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Yup. Some try to dodge the validity of the point with useless semantics, but the point is still sitting there, valid as the day that it was written.

Exactly.

Only here will I find folks googling for thigh-high Browns tattoos and they NOT see the irony in their own actions. ?

hmmm..  I timed this.  it took me 14 seconds to search and copy the address.  Add 10 more seconds to post it here.  Wow... such a strenuous effort...  I'm so tired from it I have to take a nap.

t_236cf7a6fd014f4791753e0ab47ce547_name_

3E4HBGR7ZDZ2HIPCGAPHJCGI2M.jpg

11 hours ago, Dcat said:

hmmm..  I timed this.  it took me 14 seconds to search and copy the address.  Add 10 more seconds to post it here.  Wow... such a strenuous effort...  I'm so tired from it I have to take a nap.

t_236cf7a6fd014f4791753e0ab47ce547_name_

3E4HBGR7ZDZ2HIPCGAPHJCGI2M.jpg

Who is that ugly midget tatoo’d on that guy’s leg?

49 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

I’m just saying the Baker love is still so strong 

That love clearly is pretty strong with you...I see that. It's like a scorned woman, bro...haha! I could make a new thread showing nothing but quotes from you talking Mayfield in threads that arent even Mayfield specific, which is pretty much every thread that you step in. 

My goodness Phil, can't you see it? ??

50 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

That love clearly is pretty strong with you...I see that. It's like a scorned woman, bro...haha! I could make a new thread showing nothing but quotes from you talking Mayfield in threads that arent even Mayfield specific, which is pretty much every thread that you step in. 

My goodness Phil, can't you see it? ??

A thread about the browns being forced to hire a 30 year old GM and Baker’s suckiness got brought up?  Wow

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/29/2020 at 11:22 AM, Dcat said:

I'm just sick of all the Cleveland Browns talk really.  Some of my fellow Jets fans are obsessed with the Browns and Mayfield, etc.  And I'm not blaming you, even though you are the obvious and easy target.  Off season is tough for me because there is so little concrete info about the team I root for so we end up with theses types of threads.  

Here is my grandson's response when asked if he wants to be a Browns fan:

83088204_1288631511323002_20318050389590

and here is when told he will be a Jets fan:

82890335_1288631821322971_89075169292713

His father and other grandfather are Giants fans.  So we'll see.

Same boat, my daughter married a Giants fan.

Check out this video I made in 2011 when they got married.

• Sympathy 1