Why Baker Mayfield will be a Winner!!

Rex is still the third BEST HC the Jets have ever had behind Weeb and Parcells. What he's doing as an analyst is something entirely different. He's being diplomatic and both him and Baker have chosen civility to discuss and dissect what went wrong with the Browns. Makes sense.

• Upvote 3

20 minutes ago, NYJ1 said:

Rex is still the third BEST HC the Jets have ever had behind Weeb and Parcells. What he's doing as an analyst is something entirely different. He's being diplomatic and both him and Baker have chosen civility to discuss and dissect what went wrong with the Browns. Makes sense.

Walt Michaels was better than Rex

• Upvote 2

I liked Baker coming out of college, thought he would be a good pick for us. Then he got to the pros and his attitude lost me....that being said why is he always on this board? Is it that he was drafted ahead of Sam so we all need to keep up and compare? Is it because many felt that he would be our pick so his successes and failures could have been ours? We rarely have a thread on Allen or Rosen so what the hell is the fascination now that he is on another team? 

Why is it every time he farts someone on this board is there to smell it?

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, NYJ1 said:

He’s the best head coach we had since Parcells not saying much but yes

23 hours ago, NYJ1 said:

And if I went to Italy, I’d be the tallest guy in the bar.   ?

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, southparkcpa said:

And if I went to Italy, I’d be the tallest guy in the bar.   ?

For someone who boasts about being a professional, you're not very smart are you? What I posted is 100% FACT. You can attempt to debate that all you'd like, but it's still a fact. 

56 minutes ago, NYJ1 said:

For someone who boasts about being a professional, you're not very smart are you? What I posted is 100% FACT. You can attempt to debate that all you'd like, but it's still a fact. 

IM not a REX fan..... if he were our best HC it would mean nothing.   He inherited a great roster and it got worse every year as did he after 2010.   He made the Bills worse as well.  I don’t boast about being profesional...   I’m a blue collar guy succeeding in a white collar world.  if you met me in a bar, you’d think I worked construction.  I drop the F bomb more than most. 

On 2/1/2020 at 9:08 AM, NYJ1 said:

Third best?  Had there been a Jets HC that had taken the Jets to AFCC game more than one? How many times did Parcels took the Jets to the championship game? Best answer second best.

47 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

IM not a REX fan..... if he were our best HC it would mean nothing.   He inherited a great roster and it got worse every year as did he after 2010.   He made the Bills worse as well.  I don’t boast about being profesional...   I’m a blue collar guy succeeding in a white collar world.  if you met me in a bar, you’d think I worked construction.  I drop the F bomb more than most. 

AND you're still wrong about Rex. You just don't like him for some lame reason? RIght? In other words, if Rex found a cure for Cancer tomorrow, you'd still find a reason to hate him. Just like that never Trump crowd? If that's the case then at least admit you could never give an unbiased opinion of Rex? Then your opinion will be taken with a grain of salt as it should.

• Post of the Week 1

4 minutes ago, NYJ1 said:

AND you're still wrong about Rex. You just don't like him for some lame reason? RIght? In other words, if Rex found a cure for Cancer tomorrow, you'd still find a reason to hate him. Just like that never Trump crowd? If that's the case then at least admit you could never give an unbiased opinion of Rex? Then your opinion will be taken with a grain of salt as it should.

Rex was awful. Took all the credit for Mangini's work, drafted only defense, had a defense that went backwards over the years, couldn't hold a fourth quarter lead, couldn't correct stupid penalties, couldn't manage the clock. Ignored the offense entirely  

He fooled you with his bombastic wordplay. Sorry. 

SAR I

• WTF? 1

On 2/1/2020 at 9:08 AM, NYJ1 said:

Walt Michaels was way better than Rex - and I liked Rex.

Didn't see @chirorob's post before I posted this.

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Rex was awful. Took all the credit for Mangini's work, drafted only defense, had a defense that went backwards over the years, couldn't hold a fourth quarter lead, couldn't correct stupid penalties, couldn't manage the clock. Ignored the offense entirely  

He fooled you with his bombastic wordplay. Sorry. 

SAR I

Can you imagine if the Fraud take the Jets to a couples of championship game?  Best coach in the history of the NFL.  Right SARi?

Third best?  Had there been a Jets HC that had taken the Jets to AFCC game more than one? How many times did Parcels took the Jets to the championship game? Best answer second best.
Rex babysat Mangini"s team to the afccg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

• Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 1

52 minutes ago, NYJ1 said:

It’s your opinion....   a below 500 coach is someone you admire. OK.    I’m fine with that.  It’s not personal, you’re entitled. 

2 hours ago, DRJETS said:

Considering their overall career, Parcells wins by a mile