Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mafia - Game Thread

Just now, GATA said:

I disagree didn't he bread crum a surprise?

So.

What happenned yesterday was bad for town. We get no info, scum gets a NK. That's essentially an extra NK for scum. Bad bad bad 

He should've, if town, let town know this was going to happen and factor that into our decision making. That's pro town.

It's a lie of ommission that was particularly damaging. He acted anti town.

You have a boyfriend, I met him. Hey honey , what did you do last night. Well gata bot, I played some video games, watched some tv and fell asleep. Ok cool. 

Later you learn that he left out that in addition to the above he spent the evening swapping bodily fluids with your bff too.

Is he a liar? I mean he didnt say he didnt cheat on you is smash's twisted logic 

Just now, CTM said:

So.

What happenned yesterday was bad for town. We get no info, scum gets a NK. That's essentially an extra NK for scum. Bad bad bad 

He should've, if town, let town know this was going to happen and factor that into our decision making. That's pro town.

You have a boyfriend, I met him. Hey honey , what did you do last night. Well gata bot, I played some video games, watched some tv and fell asleep. Ok cool. 

Later you learn that he left out that in addition to the above he spent the evening swapping bodily fluids with your bff too.

Is he a liar? I mean he didnt say he didnt cheat on you is smash's twisted logic 

Sorry dummy that's not a Lie . You would 100 percent laughed at me for claiming unlynchable and you would have directed town to vet me by lynching me and you know it. Stop being a dope and admit that and then somehow understand why I did exactly what I did . EMO act and Self Vote

heres a spare for the next CTM nonsensical  post

Sorry dummy that's not a Lie . You would 100 percent laughed at me for claiming unlynchable and you would have directed town to vet me by lynching me and you know it. Stop being a dope and admit that and then somehow understand why I did exactly what I did . EMO act and Self Vote

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

CTM just ruined relationships.  

• Haha 4

19 minutes ago, ID. said:

Thanks, just read it.  So it could be Lunchproof, Deathproof or Bulletproof, but we don’t know if it’s 1x or infinite?

we don't know if it is 1x... or more, smash is saying unlynchable, which is what he would say even if it was 1x

deathproof is probably not an option if i read that role perk correctly.

8 minutes ago, CTM said:

You arent unlynchable, you are 1x

Not that a game of noobs will ever buy that 

When you already lied about your role for days .

Luckily the vig is not a noob

he could be 1x or more, we don't know

4 minutes ago, CTM said:

It's called a lie of ommission blockhead. 

And if you are town you foolishly kept us in the dark and let us hand scum an extra NK

You are likely sxum but the off chance town you handles this as poorly as possible. 

Either way your play was anti town and dishonest

you were filling up page after page with posts saying how we had to lynch smash... etc.

you both need to be shot. he did say he may have a surprise at what, L-2.. 

literally wasted D2 on this. 

IMO this doesn't do anything for your alignment for me, i still think you're scum. and I still lean that way on smash

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

16 hours ago, CTM said:

I gotta give @Smashmouth credit for fighting so hard. 

I shall not let the froth mouthed deviant Verbal defile your body post mortem, we shall give you a proper and honorable burial.

This is not true.

.....there's no froth.

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

*** FINAL Day 2 Vote Count ***

• Smash (10)- JVOR, JustEndTheSuffering, CTM, Nolder, Drums, jvill 51, Spoot, GATA, Smash, BUM-KNEE

We need to resolve Smash's alignment so we can properly analyze this list.

1 hour ago, CTM said:

Ffs derpina

Still, smash lied and must be a 1x unlynchable scum. This is not that uncommon AND I bet was a bone thrown to scum when derpina brought that idiot ape in as mod confirmed. I'm thinking he did that to try and rebalance.

@Verbal please make the blockhead sleep with fishes 

But hiiiiiippie bloooooooood

16 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Scum team unlynchable would be a really bad choice if the Vig was dead or lynched day one how would you kill him ?

I don't believe you are permanently unlynchable.  

11 minutes ago, GATA said:

@Verbal chu doing?

Catching up.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, GATA said:

We have a doc that's not as far fetched 

I think we have a doc based on whoever voted and commented "the doc"

Sorry if I missed this, but do we know how many & what roles are active for this game?  I know it would make it easier for a noob like me, but I could see where it could take away from the in-game options of making claims

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ID. said:

Sorry if I missed this, but do we know how many & what roles are active for this game?  I know it would make it easier for a noob like me, but I could see where it could take away from the in-game options of making claims

What you're referring to is an "open setup", where the Moderator reveals pre-game what roles there will be, how many scum there are, etc.

I considered that.  But it's far too late into the game to reveal that information now.  That's something the moderator has to do prior to the start of the game.

• Upvote 2

Just now, ID. said:

no we don't. and unless it is an "open set-up" from the mods first post you will likely never know all the roles until the endgame. You can't assume people are always telling the truth on claims unless it is vetted... for example.

If you claimed to be town doc, then i posted that no, I was the town doc and countered. one of us would be voted out most likely immediately. say you were lynched and you were revealed as scum that would more than likely clear me as town doc, but then again there is always the chance that I could have been a scum team mate and we set that scenario up for me to gain towns trust.

• Upvote 1

Just now, CTM said:

So.

LOL technically I don't. But I get the idea. 

He should have been transparent about being unlynchable even if he bread crumed a surprise.

I just think it makes sense to make role cop unlynchable if true. If not I really want to see the setup of this after.

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

What you're referring to is an "open setup", where the Moderator reveals pre-game what roles there will be, how many scum there are, etc.

I considered that.  But it's far too late into the game to reveal that information now.  That's something the moderator has to do prior to the start of the game.

damn.. ninja'd

• Upvote 2

Just now, GATA said:

LOL technically I don't. But I get the idea. 

He should have been transparent about being unlynchable even if he bread crumed a surprise.

I just think it makes sense to make role cop unlynchable if true. If not I really want to see the setup of this after.

yeah. for sure.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

Smash, the tobacco executive testifying before congress in 1977

Well sirs, and madams, we never said cigarettes didn't cause cancer

its like.....

oops i was wrong crusher was town.... cant win them all.

oh i never said i wasn't scum/lying. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, CTM said:

If you aren't scum this game I want you tested for drugs. Your brain has gone to mush

Why are you so sure he's scum what if he really is telling the truth?

edit* what if you're just scum trying to lynch our only investigative role?

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Nolder said:

You're both right.

Smash I wouldn't believe that sh*t either but you still should have told us anyway imo.

He had to role claim to get Verbal not to shoot him. That's how all this started.  @Verbalwas debating who to shoot and said smash, so smash blurted out 1x role cop. That's why he bungled the role cop reveal because it was and is fake. This morning results make it less likely he's actually a role cop, not more likely, but either way his role claim wasn't truthful because he left out something major. 

So why lie then?  Why not just say I'm unlynchable and can be an asset to town at end game. It's way way more powerful town role then 1x role cop

Well, cause Verbal could've killed him right then and there and his role wouldn't have protected him. That's why he lied and i believe took his 1x unlynchable and turned it to 1x role cop. The best lies contain an element of truth after all.

Then, he was stuck in the lie until he realized he was going down. So he played it this way

The whole sequence is anti town, even if he we want to beileve he's now tell the truth after lying through his teeth for 2 days

17 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

17 minutes ago, Stark said:

no we don't. and unless it is an "open set-up" from the mods first post you will likely never know all the roles until the endgame. You can't assume people are always telling the truth on claims unless it is vetted... for example.

If you claimed to be town doc, then i posted that no, I was the town doc and countered. one of us would be voted out most likely immediately. say you were lynched and you were revealed as scum that would more than likely clear me as town doc, but then again there is always the chance that I could have been a scum team mate and we set that scenario up for me to gain towns trust.

Thanks to you both, very helpful!

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

He had to role claim to get Verbal not to shoot him. That's how all this started.  @Verbalwas debating who to shoot and said smash, so smash blurted out 1x role cop. That's why he bungled the role cop reveal because it was and is fake. This morning results make it less likely he's actually a role cop, not more likely, but either way his role claim wasn't truthful because he left out something major. 

So why lie then?  Why not just say I'm unlynchable and can be an asset to town at end game. It's way way more powerful town role then 1x role cop

Well, cause Verbal could've killed him right then and there and his role wouldn't have protected him. That's why he lied and i believe took his 1x unlynchable and turned it to 1x role cop. The best lies contain an element of truth after all.

Then, he was stuck in the lie until he realized he was going down. So he played it this way

The whole sequence is anti town, even if he we want to beileve he's now tell the truth after lying through his teeth for 2 days

Remember someone claimed in an old game to be able to protect and investigate. Ye old robocop claim. 

yeah that’s this with can’t die during the day and be able to pseudo investigate at night. 

In any event, imo, it would be fair if mod at least confirmed if changes in general have been made to the setup past ape being added as mod confirmed. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

In any event, imo, it would be fair if mod at least confirmed if changes in general have been made to the setup past ape being added as mod confirmed. 

That's fair.  Yes, I can confirm a change was made for balance purposes once Town gained a Mod-confirmed Townie.  

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

That's fair.  Yes, I can confirm a change was made for balance purposes once Town gained a Mod-confirmed Townie.  

of course

I was worried you converted someone behind the scenes and didn't want to inject that into the game so I left it be and hoped you added a RB or something.

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

of course

I was worried you converted someone behind the scenes and didn't want to inject that into the game so I left it be and hoped you added a RB or something.

I wrongfully assumed people would know something would have to change once a MC Townie entered.  It was early enough in the game where something like that was possible without being a big deal.  I should have announced that at the time, particularly with so many new players.

I will also go ahead and confirm that no one changed alignments when Ape entered.  I hate conversion games with a passion so naturally that wasn't even a consideration.

• Upvote 3