Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mafia - Game Thread

24 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

What’s the analysis here exactly? 

2 minutes ago, GATA said:

He’s giving different scenarios that are of someone that might be more seasoned of a player.

Am i the only one that understood what she was saying?

If so, maybe I'm spending too much time online lately 

9 minutes ago, GATA said:

I actually think your role is important now what I have a problem w/ is the 1x Claim . I don’t understand why or how 80 would balance that . I’m not trying to play the mod but if your claim is true I think we should touch base on it post game 

Unfortunately, given all the scenarios we aren’t currently going to benefit from your role. With such a heavy player game it’s not computing to have it be 1x only. 

vote smash

CTM has polluted your mind and I actually find it amusing . Explain to me how my role can;t help .... 

I've had to give out numerous scenarios how my role would work then how it would help none of you bothered to think why would I use such a role to claim as scum ? Oh yeah when verbal claimed people thought he was claiming Vig as scum LOL  and you now are voting me not on a real case but due to the fact my role might not help ? You guys deserve to lose.

This is gonna be good

Unvote CTM 

Vote Smash

Please hammer me and get this over with Im at L-1

• Sympathy 1

On 2/6/2020 at 4:44 PM, The Crusher said:

1.  @CTM-old vet

2.  @The Crusher-old vet

3.  @BrickTamland-newer vet

4.  @Stark-has played but hardly a vet

5.  @GATA-newer vet

6.  @Spoot-Face-vet

7.  @SR24-newb

8.  @Drums-noob

9.  @JustEndTheSuffering-noob

10.  @Verbal-old vet

11.  @BUM-KNEE-noob

12.  @jvill 51-noob

13.  @pdxgreennoob

14.  @kdels62-newb

15.  @JiF-old vet

16.  @32EBoozer-newb

17.  @Beaver-newb

18. @Smashmouth-old vet

19. @Jetscode1-old vet

20. @ID.-noob

Forgot who JVOR replaced but JVOR is an Old Vet. 

^ I was lied to 

3 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

CTM has polluted your mind and I actually find it amusing . Explain to me how my role can;t help .... 

I've had to give out numerous scenarios how my role would work then how it would help none of you bothered to think why would I use such a role to claim as scum ? Oh yeah when verbal claimed people thought he was claiming Vig as scum LOL  and you now are voting me not on a real case but due to the fact my role might not help ? You guys deserve to lose.

This is gonna be good

Unvote CTM 

Vote Smash

oooooh saucy

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

This is gonna be good

Unvote CTM 

Vote Smash

Woahhhhh woahhhhhh don’t go emo  

I see how your role helps if real but

a. we have to trust you with a 1x ability it’s not like vig he hasn’t told us it’s one time only.

b. given the fact you might die, we don’t get any info 

c. you could be fake claiming and piggy backing off of the 1x use would be very easy for that 

again if 80 did do this it should be addressed 

11 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

This is gonna be good

Unvote CTM 

Vote Smash

3p1oee.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, GATA said:

Woahhhhh woahhhhhh don’t go emo  

I see how your role helps if real but

a. we have to trust you with a 1x ability it’s not like vig he hasn’t told us it’s one time only.

b. given the fact you might die, we don’t get any info 

c. you could be fake claiming and piggy backing off of the 1x use would be very easy for that 

again if 80 did do this it should be addressed 

Forget it Gata If you guys don't see all the mafia unwritten rules broken by CTM and how I punched holes in every pile of crap that came out of his mouth. Whats the Point of me being here ?  ...If you didn't see Crusher buddying up to me now being played by CTM and then some use that to casse me ???

You showing me stuff but why ? Just keep your vote there and someone will eventually hammer I don't have the desire or energy to keep saying the same crap over and over.  

Peace Im off to work Ill laugh at my death scene when I get home in the morning

3 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Forget it Gata If you guys don't see all the mafia unwritten rules broken by CTM and how I punched holes in every pile of crap that came out of his mouth. Whats the Point of me being here ?  ...If you didn't see Crusher buddying up to me now being played by CTM and then some use that to casse me ???

You showing me stuff but why ? Just keep your vote there and someone will eventually hammer I don't have the desire or energy to keep saying the same crap over and over.  

Peace Im off to work Ill laugh at my death scene when I get home in the morning

Consider this for one second: what happens if the rest of the players can’t trust you and therefore your information. 

Day 2 Vote Count

• Smash (9)- JVOR, JustEndTheSuffering, CTM, Nolder, Drums, jvill 51, Spoot, GATA, Smash
  • CTM (2) - JC, Stark
  • JC (2) - Beaver, pdxgreen
  • Spoot (1) - Verbal

Not Voting (4) - Brick, BUM-KNEE, 32EBoozer, ID.

With 18 players remaining, it takes 10 votes to lynch

DAY 2 DEADLINE: THURSDAY, 10 AM EST

Smash, you know I like you buddy and I'm not out to piss you off. We've had a few private conversations in the past and I know where you're coming from so don't take this the wrong way. But you seem scummy right now. I mean that's the bottom line. The role is kind of scummy, what you've said and done was kind of scummy, etc. It's all added up. I really like playing with you you're one of my favorite guys to play with believe it or not (when you're around lol) but you and I almost never see eye to eye. I always think you're scummy and I do once again. If I'm wrong then I apologize but you know I'm not lying to you or trying to manipulate your death. So don't be so emo man come on. Just take the lynch, call out some potential scum, and exit helpfully. Or not if you're scum I guess lol.

5 hours ago, Nolder said:

Smash, you know I like you buddy and I'm not out to piss you off. We've had a few private conversations in the past and I know where you're coming from so don't take this the wrong way. But you seem scummy right now. I mean that's the bottom line. The role is kind of scummy, what you've said and done was kind of scummy, etc. It's all added up. I really like playing with you you're one of my favorite guys to play with believe it or not (when you're around lol) but you and I almost never see eye to eye. I always think you're scummy and I do once again. If I'm wrong then I apologize but you know I'm not lying to you or trying to manipulate your death. So don't be so emo man come on. Just take the lynch, call out some potential scum, and exit helpfully. Or not if you're scum I guess lol.

Honestly Nolder I'm not emo I just know what the final outcome is going to be so why bother to fight further.

Nolder  people simply don't believe my claim I did everything I could to stay alive and have the chance to use the role but at this stage its not happening. My main problem is I post so much content some of it gets lost in translation so to say.... like my mistake saying follow rather than investigate i used the wrong word and got attacked for it. CTM posted a load of nonsense claims its a vanilla game but then says I cant find scum with my role ....I find that hilarious ...then others say my role is worthless. People with these thoughts are not going to change their minds.Remember that when and if someone claims Doc or Cop

This is why i took a break since every game I play I'm scum to the same people and I cant compete against 4 or 5 people on constant attack nor do I want too. If they always see me as scum it is what it is. Now its like a joke they try to piss me off (which they will deny) rather than just playing the game. This game I was too helpful, last year I was too inactive day 1, then when i became active I was too active day 1 .... to that I say **** it whats the point. Either way just hammer me already 

18 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Now its like a joke they try to piss me off (which they will deny) rather than just playing the game.

Both things can be and are true. I dont seek you out and tunnel on you, thats just not true. I do however  like goofing on you for sure. Just like I do crusher, jif, ape, pac, 80, verbal, gata, etc..

This game, a big part of the reason im on you is I just dont think your role belongs in a vanilla game. Mod explictely said this is a vanilla game due to all the new players. That's the bottom line for me.

Yes I think you were pingy before that, yes I think you bungled the reveal, yes I think this could be AtE from you but the vanilla game angle is my firewall. It's what I keep falling back on anyytime I begin to doubt all of my other reasons I think you are scum.

Maybe 80 derped his own game with all the skill and enthusiasm that he usually exhibits when loving himself. If so, I'll laugh, toss him an insult and move on. This is just a game afterall and your role, even if legit, isnt going to make or break us. So quit the fear mongering.

10 hours ago, GATA said:

I’m really interested in the fact we have 2 very different newbies. We have one talking like a pro and a couple out in the woods. I do like your insight and if you’ve picked up the game this fast it’s super commendable. But for now FOS 

anyway I’m reading back on the CTM Vs Stark stuff I saw CTM goes rogue again on Smash will be back 

I'm in rural Maine, I'm always out in the woods.

• Upvote 2

Less than 2 hours until the deadline.

@CTM @BrickTamland @Stark @GATA @Spoot-Face @Jets Voice of Reason @Drums @JustEndTheSuffering @Verbal @BUM-KNEE @jvill 51 @pdxgreen @32EBoozer @Beaver @Smashmouth @Jetscode1 @ID. @Nolder

(Yes, I'm tagging you all this time, regardless of your activity level.  Deal with it.)

• Thumb Down 1

Ok the back and forth between CTM and Smash was curious. Seemed like it was well orchestrated, and meant to pull the wool over our eyes. Maybe a diversion to waste our time? Bussing perhaps? I don't trust either party involved, so my vote could go either way.

With that said, I will vote Smash to see where it leads. 

*** FINAL Day 2 Vote Count ***

• Smash (10)- JVOR, JustEndTheSuffering, CTM, Nolder, Drums, jvill 51, Spoot, GATA, Smash, BUM-KNEE
  • CTM (2) - JC, Stark
  • JC (2) - Beaver, pdxgreen
  • Spoot (1) - Verbal

Not Voting (3) - Brick, 32EBoozer, ID.

With 18 players remaining, it takes 10 votes to lynch

Smash was going full emo.  

"You f**kers.  How dare you not take my abilities seriously.  I'm really considering just going home right now.  I am super serial."

The remaining Ninja Turtles and allies were baffled.  "The f**k is it with this guy?"  They wondered.  "Dude, you can't just go home.  We have you cornered.  You're not going anywhere."

With that, the Turtles tried to lift Smash up to the platform where they'd secure the noose.

But there was a problem.  What he was wearing made it nearly impossible to lift him. 

"Ha ha ha ha ha.  I TOLD you I have something up my sleeve!"  

"Well f**k," said the Turtles.  "Somebody bring in a forklift or something.  We're going to have to try this again."

Smash's lynch has been unsuccessful.