FIRE ADAM GASE ***OFFICAL THREAD ***

joewilly12

2 hours ago, JTJet said:

If they didnt fire Gase at 0-13, they arent firing him at 2-13 after a 2 game win streak. The team is already a laughing stock, but national media would have a field day if we fired Gase after finally winning games. 

Its an after the season move, no matter what happens, it was always going to be that way. 

They can now interview HC's. They couldn't 2 weeks ago.   Enough already. 

21 minutes ago, JetsYanks13 said:

They are both getting Fired. Haha, Woodys coming back.

Let's see about that theory, son:

• 74 years old.
  • Net worth $4.3 billion.
  • Spent the last 4 years doing actual hard work in a foreign country.
  • Facing a racist sexist backlash from leaked stories.
  • Coming back to a country that offed his boss and isn't a fan.
  • In the middle of a pandemic claming the lives of millions of the 70+ crowd.

Gee, I don't know, call me crazy, but I don't see Woody Johnson doing anything for the next 12 months except sitting under a palm tree on a private beach on an island he owns in the Caribbean.  Fetch me a martini.  Give me a foot massage.  I think we'll go yachting today.  Let's save the spearfishing for tomorrow.  I see him relaxing with his young family, taking a long overdue and needed vacation in the sun being waited on hand and foot.

I don't see him stepping into a dreary postwar Manhattan leading the biggest mess in the NFL in the biggest media market that just saw his team blow a generational quarterback, assassinated his head coach, and is out for blood over the Mehta snipe with racist and sexist allegations hanging over his head.

SAR I

The Jets are expected to fire Gase after Sunday’s game with the Patriots. After starting 0-13 this year, Gase’s crew has won its past two games, but even a three-game winning streak will not be enough to save his job. Gase was asked Wednesday if he worries the struggles on offense have damaged his reputation around the NFL.

“I don’t know if worry is really the right word,” Gase said. “It’s just … I mean it pisses me off. If there’s one side of the ball I want to make sure is right, it’s that one. It has not happened and that’s on me.”

• Upvote 1

Bleacher report is showing bunch of stories about gase saying he hasn't been told he was getting fired.

Watching the news conference now..seems like waste of time. Gase is so insufferable to watch. Anyways reports were saying he was informed he will be released but he publicly is saying he has not been told anything about being let go.

I guess it means he just isn't saying it almost as if told not to publicly say anything but that doesn't make sense, I mean he trashed the team and on the way out the door. What does he care not to say some thing about it.

It all just seems weird. Is this guy getting fired or not??

1 hour ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Bleacher report is showing bunch of stories about gase saying he hasn't been told he was getting fired.

Watching the news conference now..seems like waste of time. Gase is so insufferable to watch. Anyways reports were saying he was informed he will be released but he publicly is saying he has not been told anything about being let go.

I guess it means he just isn't saying it almost as if told not to publicly say anything but that doesn't make sense, I mean he trashed the team and on the way out the door. What does he care not to say some thing about it.

It all just seems weird. Is this guy getting fired or not??

This team can’t even fire someone properly.