Gregg for HC: ROLL CALL

I would literally--hear me out Johnsons, you know deep down you will love this--can the entire staff, soup to nuts. Hire on a NJ high school football coach and his staff whose program is cancelled by COVID and give them the shot of a lifetime as interim HC of the NY football Jets. Sell the rights to TruTV as a reality show. Then sell the film rights to the reality show to Netflix for a family-friendly story about the underdog who got his shot at the big time. Good way to replace all that lost hot dog revenue!

Make it happen, Tanny.

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I’m choosing to believe the defense has been this bad because Williams was intentionally subverting Gase. 

Yes because a sure way to get that next coaching gig is to have this mess on national TV

• Upvote 1

I want this team to have a GM who hires his own coach for once in my life. 

Once in my life.  Let the GM pick his own Head Coach.  Just once in my life.

I f-cking hate Woody Johnson and his puppet brother.  They can rot in hell.

29 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

the way [WILLIAMS] makes the DL have roughing calls is amazing... he MAKES THEM DO IT... i KNOW he does...

^you meant williams.  It's obvious and  MANY former players have said it.  Too many.  Fk him.  He needs to be fired with Gase.

And any Jets fan that supports him needs to remove the head from the rectum.

37 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

37 points allowed to a QB3 and these are the threads that pop up.  lulz.

Jim Bob Cooter is the only correct answer.

He'll be fine as an iterim until the end of the season and then they can let the Jets fans FINALLY have a GM who chooses his own HC.  One who reports to him instead of a football ignorant border-line mentally challenged inbred owner.   

• Upvote 2

37 minutes ago, Dcat said:

He'll be fine as an iterim until the end of the season and then they can let the Jets fans FINALLY have a GM who chooses his own HC.  One who reports to him instead of a football ignorant border-line mentally challenged inbred owner.   

bustin out your nasssssssssty side...   i like it

7 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

We went from the #1 run defense with Jamal to almost dead last against the run without him. Fk JD for trading away the heart and soul of this crapfest defense. 

Gregg Williams has became exposed without #33 as have every Jet fan who wanted to trade our All Pro away for "more picks". 

Fk Gase. Fk Gregg couldn't even stop a 3rd string QB from killing his defense. And fk Sam Darnold too. Fk JD for trading away my favorite player in Adams too. 

This cannot be right at all because Jamal Adams is not an impact player because he plays safety and safeties are basically an irrelevance in the NFL....apparently