Gregg for HC: ROLL CALL

We went from the #1 run defense with Jamal to almost dead last against the run without him. Fk JD for trading away the heart and soul of this crapfest defense. 

Gregg Williams has became exposed without #33 as have every Jet fan who wanted to trade our All Pro away for "more picks". 

Fk Gase. Fk Gregg couldn't even stop a 3rd string QB from killing his defense. And fk Sam Darnold too. Fk JD for trading away my favorite player in Adams too. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

We went from the #1 run defense with Jamal to almost dead last against the run without him. Fk JD for trading away the heart and soul of this crapfest defense. 

Seattle went from the 25th best Pass defense without Adams and now they are 32nd with Adams giving up 430 yards a game. 

Definitely worth 2 1st round picks. 

• Upvote 1

Gregg was worse than Gase today.  Undisciplined defense, bad on 3rd down.  Bad in teh red zone.  Chance for a stop and get the ball back and Gordon goes for a TD.  I hate Gase as a coach, and would love to see him fired, but GW is not the answer.

F**k it.  Fire them both and let Brant Boyer by interim HC for all I care.  ST is only decent unit on this team.

• Upvote 2