***OFFICIAL SUNDAY NFL FOOTBALL GAME THREADS NO NY JETS FOOTBALL***

49 minutes ago, BroadwayRay said:

Watching these games today just shaking my head. First round picks from the past few of years, Allen,Murray,Jackson, lighting things up and headed for stardom. Herbert and Tua playing really well. Some 29 year old nobody named GIlbert Grape driving up the field and scoring TDs for Dallas in his first NFL game. A sixth round pick named Luton throws for 300+ yards  after the Jaguars start him just for the heck of it. 

Meanwhile, the Jets #3 pick of the 2018 draft, when he’s able to take the field, can’t break 150 yards, hasn’t thrown a single TD pass since forever and plays like a panic stricken child most of the time. It’s rage inducing. Sam is a nice guy, but I don’t want to see his face anymore. Just IR him. 

BUT LUTON HAS...

(checks notes)

....CHRIS CONLEY.  NOT EVEN COMPARABLE

• Haha 3

At the start of the season, everyone was humping Lamar for MVP.  Then a few weeks later Wilson was the golden boy.  Meanwhile Mahomes just keeps on doing Mahomes things and Aaron Rodgers has quietly torn the league a new hole as well.  Brady might actually be in the 3-spot for now.  If If Mahomes ever learns to start passing well in the 1st quarter instead of the middle of the 3rd quarter...

4 minutes ago, TokyoJetsFan said:

First full game I've watched Herbert.  Kid is impressive.  Reads progressions...audibled at line of scrimmage that resulted in a wide open receiver for a TD...and he throws a pretty deep ball

He looks so calm out there. Such a stark contrast to Darnold who looks like he's afraid he's gonna hit on the sideline. 

• Upvote 2