***OFFICIAL SUNDAY NFL FOOTBALL GAME THREADS NO NY JETS FOOTBALL***

13 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

I wish we had that fire and energy back 

1. Absolutely hysterical.

2. Now check out the other clips of him getting absolutely abused in coverage and remind me of what a difference maker he is.

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, BurnleyJet said:

So in the UK I’ve watched Buffalo V Seattle and now Miami V Arizona.

We are so fooked, both these teams playing a different sport to what sh*t we have to watch!

I watched both as well. We are 3 years behind both of them. We have a large advantage in cap space next year over both. Draft picks will be key to catching up 

• Upvote 2

Damn, huge shot on Ben.  First thought it was shoulder, but saw it was his knee.  Yet, this friggin' tank hangs in and drives the team down the field for a perfect TD throw.  Darnold is probably carted off.

EDIT:  Went to the locker room and would not be surprised if he winds up with an ACL.   That sucks.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, BroadwayRay said:

Watching these games today just shaking my head. First round picks from the past few of years, Allen,Murray,Jackson, lighting things up and headed for stardom. Herbert and Tua playing really well. Some 29 year old nobody named GIlbert Grape driving up the field and scoring TDs for Dallas in his first NFL game. A sixth round pick named Luton throws for 300+ yards  after the Jaguars start him just for the heck of it. 

Meanwhile, the Jets #3 pick of the 2018 draft, when he’s able to take the field, can’t break 150 yards, hasn’t thrown a single TD pass since forever and plays like a panic stricken child most of the time. It’s rage inducing. Sam is a nice guy, but I don’t want to see his face anymore. Just IR him. 

You forgot to mention two things.

Adam Gase is the worst coach and the worst offensive coach by 100 miles in the NFL.

Mike Mcaganan was the worst GM this league has seen in about the last 20 years.

These idiots in a lost season would rather play joe flacco than actually see what a White or Morgan could do.

• Upvote 1