Lawrence vs Fields? College fans opinion please.

Jetster

I have Fields over Lawrence.

He is a more accurate (ball placement) short to Intermediate thrower. Lawrence struggles with ball placement and I think will struggle with the tighter windows at the nfl level.

Fields is a more accurate deep ball thrower ( Lawrence underthrows deep balls ALOT). Lawrence appears to have a stronger arm, but I think alot of that is due to Fields throwing with more touch. If fastballs aren't needed he doesn't throw them and opts for a more catchable, accurate ball.

Fields also wins on athleticism although both  have great scrambling ability.

Fields needs work from under center, doesn't look as comfortable as Lawrence dropping back although small sample sizes.

Lawrence (last year) seemed to struggle when he had to go to a third/fourth option. Has looked better this year in limited play. Fields does better going through progressions, but still needs work, as both guys have such good receivers their first/second option is generally wide open.

Lawrence struggled with turnovers last year compared to Fields.  

Not really sure how he gets the generational talent moniker over Fields, but ok I guess he does have a National Championship and 3" on him.

• Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, HawaiisOnlyJetsFan said:

Lawrence struggled with turnovers last year compared to Fields.  

Trevor Lawrence touched the football last year 510 times (407 passes/103 runs) and committed 9 turnovers: 8 INT's/1 Fumble/1 Fumble lost); 

1 turnover per every 56.6 touches. 

Justin Fields touched the football last year 491 times (354 passes/137 runs) and committed 8 turnovers: 3 INT's/9 Fumbles/5 Fumbles lost);

1 turnover per every 61.3 touches. 

Let's not act and pretend as if Trevor struggled with turnovers last year and Fields "didn't" when their turnover rate is almost identical. 

And tell the full story when talking turnovers. 

From week 8 of last year (2019) throughout week 4 of this year (2020) ala a full 12 games, Trevor Lawrence almost broke the All-Time NCAA record for most passing attempts without a single INT thrown; 333 consecutive passes throughout a 12 game run without a single INT thrown...

"Lawrence struggled with turnovers last year compared to Fields". 

My ass.

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

On 11/13/2020 at 12:37 PM, HawkeyeJet said:

They are different QBs with different strengths.  I think both are incredible prospects.  I've long said I believe Fields is just as good.

I'm a big "comp" guy because it's just the easiest way for my brain to process what I see.  That doesn't mean when I use a comp I think that player will be as good (or bad) as the comp, just when I watch them they remind me of them.

When I watch Lawrence play, I see the best version of what Josh Allen can be. Big, strong, huge arm.  Makes eye popping throws, but accuracy and ball placement are not "elite" 

When I watch Fields I am reminded of Aaron Rodgers.  Mobile and elusive, but not going to design runs for him.  Accuracy from the pocket and on the run is incredible. His wow throws are different type of wow than Lawrence.

The big unknown is how each if them will be able to process info.  I don't think anyone can answer that.

Good post, I watch a lot of CFB Lawrence is very impressive has all the traits....

Havent seen enough of Fields, that is a bold statement with a comp to A Rodgers, the best pure thrower of a football ive ever seen.

would be great to see Ohio St Clemson natl title game after we secure #1 pick....would be quite the thread discussing who rte team should pick while watching.

• Upvote 3

On 11/13/2020 at 2:31 PM, Jet Nut said:

This is blatantly wrong

On 11/13/2020 at 2:36 PM, 56mehl56 said:

Why is it wrong. Other than the talking heads and pundits extolling this ad nauseum what makes either a generational talent over guys like Mahomes , Watson, Jackson etc...

On 11/13/2020 at 2:41 PM, Jet Nut said:

Because it just is?  

This might be the greatest exchange in the history of a message board.

"it just is" 

no, it's not, like at all.  lmfao

• Upvote 1

The Trevor Lawrence hype train is the most disgusting I've ever seen in the history of the NFL draft.  Legit, no comparison.  Literally, the most overhyped player in the history of college Football.   Nobody even wants to take the time to look deeper into his very serious flaws and just accept he's "generational talent".  No he's ******* not, like not at all, not in the slightest bit.  It's so ******* stupid as this point.  Cant believe we have 6 more months of hearing this absolute horsesh*t.   It's literally unreal.

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, JiF said:

The Trevor Lawrence hype train is the most disgusting I've ever seen in the history of the NFL draft.  Legit, no comparison.  Literally, the most overhyped player in the history of college Football.   Nobody even wants to take the time to look deeper into his very serious flaws and just accept he's "generational talent".  No he's ******* not, like not at all, not in the slightest bit.  It's so ******* stupid as this point.  Cant believe we have 6 more months of hearing this absolute horsesh*t.   It's literally unreal.

Curious, what are these "deep flaws" you speak of? 

On 11/13/2020 at 10:56 AM, Jetsfan80 said:

Not to be a joewilly12 or anything, but do people not visit the Draft forum, ever?  There's good stuff in there folks, including a lengthy thread discussing the QB's from the perspective of avid college fans/JN NFL draft gurus.  Check it out.  

Does our virginity have to be intact to enter? 

33 minutes ago, JiF said:

There is nothing "hype" about Trevor Lawrence. You can compare his NCAA statistics to any All-Time great NFL's NCAA statistics; and Trevor Lawrence ranks right up there with the best of them that's ever done it before on an NCAA level. 

• Trevor winning 41 consecutive games in H.S wasn't "hype"; it's the reason why he was rated as the #1 HS recruit within the entire Country heading into Clemson. 

• Trevor becoming the first and only True Freshman to win a National Championship Game (straight out of High School) dating back to 35 years ago of 1985 isn't "hype"; it's proof of why he was considered #1 coming out of H.S. 

• Trevor being 35-1 @ Clemson with two National Championship Game appearance(s) isn't "hype"; it's proof why he's (still rated) #1 overall heading into the NFL as the greatest QB in all of NCAA Football. 

✓ There have only been 2 QBs (before Trevor) to complete a #1 trifecta. Only Elway/Manning (ever) were both rated #1 coming out of H.S. #1 ranked in college before getting drafted #1 overall into the NFL (until Lawrence becomes the 3rd). Yes; generational. 

Trevor Lawrence is freaking 76-1 throughout his last 77 games dating back to H.S and you're calling him "hype" instead of a winner? 

Greatest prospect since Elway/Manning and it isn't even close. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

16 minutes ago, Jetsfan4life90 said:

Curious, what are these "deep flaws" you speak of? 

Well, technically what I said was "nobody is taking the time to look deeper into his very serious flaws and are just accepting that he's generational".  The serious flaws I see I've repeated in many threads but I have concerns with his accuracy/ball placement and his ability to scan the field when the ball is snapped.  He very rarely hits a player in stride.  Throughout his career he's asked his WR's to make incredible adjustment for the ball and luckily for him, he's had the players to make up for it.   This particularly gets very bad when his first read isnt there.  The fact the 90% of his throws are screens/check downs/around the LOS, is also concerning because even on many of those throws, he's not hitting players in stride even when they're 10 yards away.  I've never seen a Qb underthrow WR's and throw behind the WR on slants for a top tier prospect as much as I do with Lawrence.

But people dont want to take the time to look at this.  I dont not see an elite passer of the Football, like, no where near it all.  He was awful in the playoffs last year and put up the worst championship performance I've ever seen from a player.  He literally looked like he didnt belong vs. LSU. Why that's not concerning to people is strange, especially since he was terrible vs. OSU too but again, it's just something people want to ignore and instead, scream about how he's only lost 1 game, as if they means anything at all to translating to the NFL.  

Then my boy, dropped this below; confirms everything I've been saying since breaking down film on Lawrence. 

On 11/13/2020 at 1:28 PM, greenwichjetfan said:

I like this. His throws are aesthetically beautiful. However, accuracy is a concern, especially when you dig further and realize that in 2019, he had more passing yards than almost all of the top 10 QB candidates, but less air yards than every single one of them. He's throwing shorter, allowing his stellar teammates to make plays to get him yards and TDs, but even then he's erratic. Also, his completion % was higher than his on target % which tells me that his teammates deserve more credit than other teammates would for passes completed. Don't have this same data for 2020 yet.

Meanwhile, in 2019, Fields had almost as many passing yards but had significantly more air yards/attempt, and a higher target %. So far this year, it looks to be more of the same from both. 

1 minute ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

There is nothing "hype" about Trevor Lawrence. You can compare his NCAA statistics to any All-Time great NFL's NCAA statistics; and Trevor Lawrence ranks right up there with the best of them that's ever done it before on an NCAA level. 

• Trevor winning 41 consecutive games in H.S wasn't "hype"; it's the reason why he was rated as the #1 HS recruit within the entire Country heading into Clemson. 

• Trevor becoming the first and only True Freshman to win a National Championship Game (straight out of High School) dating back to 35 years ago of 1985 isn't "hype"; it's proof of why he was considered #1 coming out of H.S. 

• Trevor being 35-1 @ Clemson with two National Championship Game appearance(s) isn't "hype"; it's proof why he's (still rated) #1 overall heading into the NFL as the greatest QB in all of NCAA Football. 

✓ There have only been 2 QBs (before Trevor) to complete a #1 trifecta. Only Elway/Manning (ever) were both rated #1 coming out of H.S. #1 ranked in college before getting drafted #1 overall into the NFL (until Lawrence becomes the 3rd). Yes; generational. 

Trevor Lawrence is freaking 76-1 throughout his last 77 games dating back to H.S and you're calling him "hype" instead of a winner? 

These are the stupidest most irrelevant stats you could possibly provide.   Nothing about his actual game, just fluffly fluff bull sh*t that dosent mean anything at all about the type of player he is.   Who gives a **** about his W/L record?  Moronic.  This is like when people bragged about Greg McEldouche didnt lose a game till this Senior year at Bama  Who cares?  Means nothing.  So mind-numbingly dumb to bring up his win/loss record dating back to High School as if that means anything at all.  Oh, and you failed to mention he didnt even start till week 5 of his freshman year.

Generational prospects dont put up the most embarrassing QB performance in the history of the National Championship game but yo!  peep his High School win loss record. 

• Upvote 1

Please JN. Don't listen to naysayers and critics like "JiF" who obviously doesn't watch Trevor Lawrence compete and win on Saturdays. 

I'm an FSU fan and crazed ACC fan and TL is the greatest ACC competitor @ QB that I've ever witnessed with my own eyes. 

This guy saying Trevor doesn't have great ball placement and/or "doesn't hit his WRs in stride" just goes to show me that he really doesn't watch the kid win on Saturday's. 

Watch these video above. And no, these aren't just "highlights"; these are clips of the 1st and only TRUE FRESHMAN to EVER win a National Championship dating back to 35 years ago of 1985 (the year I was born). 

27 minutes ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

Trevor is Peyton Manning with wheels. 

Fields is everything we wish Darnold could've developed into. 

Nailed it. Trevor is a taller Elway because of the mobility and an accurate Josh Allen.

Fields will end up being graded higher than Darnold was coming out of USC.

What really impresses me (and a lot of things do) about Fields is his vision down the field while he’s on the run. He never looks away and has a lot of poise. It’s fluid. 

44 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

High school and wins and losses at the college level when you are playing on a monster best recruit class school is a small part of a story of a QB.

Greg Mcelroy was 24-3

AJ MCarron lead Bama to the nat in his 1st year.

Lawrence is a really good Qb prospect, maybe the #1 guy this year.

Lawrence is not some generational god QB.

Against teams with similar talent levels in the playoffs last year he played okay  vs ohio state, the got taken out to the wood shed and has his ass spanked by LSU and Joe Burrow.

College playoffs this year will be a crucial measuring stick for him and Fields.

• Upvote 4

14 minutes ago, JiF said:

Generational prospects dont put up the most embarrassing QB performance in the history of the National Championship game but yo!  peep his High School win loss record. 

What? You're just going to ignore his National Championship Game performance vs. ALABAMA while becoming the first true freshman to win a National Championship dating back to 1985 and talk sh*t about him? Without acknowledging him going 20/32 (62.5%), 347 passing yards, 3 TDs/0 INTs and a QB Rating of 184.5 vs Alabama in the NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME?

Crickets? lol. 

And if you believe that his QB Rating of over 100 vs LSU (during his only NCAA loss ever) was "the most embarrassing QB performance in the history of the National Championship Game" just goes to show me, that you really don't watch college football. You're extreme. 

And why was Trevor playing in the National Championship Game last year but your boy Fields, wasn't? lol. Is it because Trevor Lawrence out performed Fields during the PLAYOFFS?!?!?

Lawrence vs. Fields (PLAYOFFS)!

Trevor: 18/33 (54.5%), 259 passing yards (7.8 yards per pass attempt), 2 TD's/0 INT's; 16 rushes for 107 rushing yards (6.7 yards per rush attempt) and 1 rushing TD: 366 combined offensive yards (passing/rushing) and 3 Offensive TDs. QB Rating of 140.5. Winner. 

Fields: 30/46 (65.2%), 320 passing yards (7.0 yards per pass attempt), 1 TD/2 INTs (lol), 14 rushes for only 13 yards lololololohahahaha (0.9 yards per rush attempt lol) and 0 rushing TD's: 333 combined offensive yards (passing/rushing) and only 1 offensive TD. QB Rating of 122.1. Loser. 

• Thumb Down 1

2 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

What? You're just going to ignore his National Championship Game performance vs. ALABAMA while becoming the first true freshman to win a National Championship dating back to 1985 and talk sh*t about him? Without acknowledging him going 20/32 (62.5%), 347 passing yards, 3 TDs/0 INTs and a QB Rating of 184.5 vs Alabama in the NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME?

Crickets? lol. 

And if you believe that his QB Rating of over 100 vs LSU (during his only NCAA loss ever) was "the most embarrassing QB performance in the history of the National Championship Game" just goes to show me, that you really don't watch college football. You're extreme. 

And why was Trevor playing in the National Championship Game last year but your boy Fields, wasn't? lol. Is it because Trevor Lawrence out performed Fields during the PLAYOFFS?!?!?

Lawrence vs. Fields (PLAYOFFS)!

Trevor: 18/33 (54.5%), 259 passing yards (7.8 yards per pass attempt), 2 TD's/0 INT's; 16 rushes for 107 rushing yards (6.7 yards per rush attempt) and 1 rushing TD: 366 combined offensive yards (passing/rushing) and 3 Offensive TDs. QB Rating of 140.5. Winner. 

Fields: 30/46 (65.2%), 320 passing yards (7.0 yards per pass attempt), 1 TD/2 INTs (lol), 14 rushes for only 13 yards lololololohahahaha (0.9 yards per rush attempt lol) and 0 rushing TD's: 333 combined offensive yards (passing/rushing) and only 1 offensive TD. QB Rating of 122.1. Loser. 

This is all total garbage, your post sucks and I would decimate it you were worth the time. 

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

High school and wins and losses at the college level when you are playing on a monster best recruit class school is a small part of a story of a QB.

Greg Mcelroy was 24-3

Against teams with similar talent levels in the playoffs last year he played okay  vs ohio state, the got taken out to the wood shed and has his ass spanked by LSU and Joe Burrow.

College playoffs this year will be a crucial measuring stick for him and Fields.

Ok. Fk his 41 consecutive HS win streak. Means nothing. Throw it out the window etc. 

But 35-1 (.972%) absolutely means something and so does becoming the first ever True Freshman to ever win a National Championship Game since dating back to 35 years ago of 1985 (the year I was born). 

And congratulations to Joe Burrow. A 5th year NCAA player who is still the only one to ever beat a true Sophomore in Trevor last year; how did Joe Burrow look during his 2nd year in college football? Oh yeah. That's right. Burrow never even became a starter until his 4th and 5th years and couldn't even make it onto the field as a Freshman/Sophomore. 

But yes. You can compare Trevor's individual passing numbers to both Peyton Manning/Andrew Luck etc and Trevor Lawrence statistically speaking in terms of pound for pound production has been better than them both on the NCAA playing Field. 

6 minutes ago, JiF said:

This is all total garbage, your post sucks and I would decimate it you were worth the time. 

20/32 (62.5%), 347 passing yards, 3 TDs/0 INTs and a QB Rating of 184.5 vs Alabama in the NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME.

It's only "garbage" because it doesn't fit your agenda. 

Lawrence vs. Fields (PLAYOFFS)!

Trevor: 18/33 (54.5%), 259 passing yards (7.8 yards per pass attempt), 2 TD's/0 INT's; 16 rushes for 107 rushing yards (6.7 yards per rush attempt) and 1 rushing TD: 366 combined offensive yards (passing/rushing) and 3 Offensive TDs. QB Rating of 140.5. Winner. 

Fields: 30/46 (65.2%), 320 passing yards (7.0 yards per pass attempt), 1 TD/2 INTs (lol), 14 rushes for only 13 yards lololololohahahaha (0.9 yards per rush attempt lol) and 0 rushing TD's: 333 combined offensive yards (passing/rushing) and only 1 offensive TD. QB Rating of 122.1. Loser. 

"Decimate" THAT!

• Thumb Down 1

5 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Ok. Fk his 41 consecutive HS win streak. Means nothing. Throw it out the window etc. 

But 35-1 (.972%) absolutely means something and so does becoming the first ever True Freshman to ever win a National Championship Game since dating back to 35 years ago of 1985 (the year I was born). 

And congratulations to Joe Burrow. A 5th year NCAA player who is still the only one to ever beat a true Sophomore in Trevor last year; how did Joe Burrow look during his 2nd year in college football? Oh yeah. That's right. Burrow never even became a starter until his 4th and 5th years and couldn't even make it onto the field as a Freshman/Sophomore. 

But yes. You can compare Trevor's individual passing numbers to both Peyton Manning/Andrew Luck etc and Trevor Lawrence statistically speaking in terms of pound for pound production has been better than them both on the NCAA playing Field. 

Christian fing hackenburg was a hero coming out of high school.  High school means zero.

Trevor Lawrence?  I said it before, I think he is Justin Herbert level of QB.  Which is okay because Hebert has been really good in the NFL so far but he is no better of a qb than at least a half dozen young guys in the league right now.

22 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Greg Mcelroy was 24-3

Dude, why even respond?  W/L's?  Going back to High School?  Irrelevant stats.  This is the completely shallow objective analysis I'm referring too when it comes to Lawrence.  Literally, not even looking at his game, just puking stupid irrelevant stats over and over again as if they mean anything.  Just mind numbing stupid. 

Matt Leinart lost, what, 1 game in a 3 year career.  Vince Young, again, what 2 career losses?  Tim Tebow 2 and he was the first ever go 20/20!!!!  Dumbest sh*t ever to use W/L's and meaningless stats as the barometer of success in the NFL.  Especially considering, Pat Mahomes never had a winning season in college and he's literally the best I've ever seen.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

20/32 (62.5%), 347 passing yards, 3 TDs/0 INTs and a QB Rating of 184.5 vs Alabama in the NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME.

It's only "garbage" because it doesn't fit your agenda. 

Trevor: 18/33 (54.5%), 259 passing yards (7.8 yards per pass attempt), 2 TD's/0 INT's; 16 rushes for 107 rushing yards (6.7 yards per rush attempt) and 1 rushing TD: 366 combined offensive yards (passing/rushing) and 3 Offensive TDs. QB Rating of 140.5. Winner. 

Fields: 30/46 (65.2%), 320 passing yards (7.0 yards per pass attempt), 1 TD/2 INTs (lol), 14 rushes for only 13 yards lololololohahahaha (0.9 yards per rush attempt lol) and 0 rushing TD's: 333 combined offensive yards (passing/rushing) and only 1 offensive TD. QB Rating of 122.1. Loser. 

"Decimate" THAT!

Feeling Dumb Jim Carrey GIF

1 hour ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

TL isn't 76-1. Clemson is. It's a team sport. It's not tennis. If the 10 other players on offense weren't doing they're job,TL would be struggling like anyone else would. 

2 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Christian fing hackenburg was a hero coming out of high school.  High school means zero.

Hackenburg was nowhere near the HS prospect coming into college that Trevor was coming out. Need proof?

Hack was rated as the 13th highest player in the Country coming out and 299th All-Time rated prospect coming out of HS. 

Trevor was rated as the #1 player in the Country coming out and the 6th All-Time rated prospect coming out. 

And I'm not sure why you're mentioning "Hack" because he completely fell off the map as a college prospect and couldn't handle the National and media spotlight; Trevor hasn't and if anything he's risen to the occasion; and their college statistics and production doesn't lie. 

Hack = 299th All Time rated HS prospect. 

Trevor = 6th All Time rated HS prospect. 

They are not the same (not even a fair comparison). 

Once again. There have only been two QBs All-Time who've ever A.) Been the #1 rated HS QB. B.) Been the #1 NCAA QB before C.) Being selected 1st overall into the NFL. Ever. Elway and Manning; Trevor will become only the 3rd (to complete the #1 trifecta). 

10 minutes ago, genot said:

TL isn't 76-1. Clemson is. It's a team sport. It's not tennis. If the 10 other players on offense weren't doing they're job,TL would be struggling like anyone else would. 

TL is 35-1 @ Clemson. 36 games with 1 loss (National Championship Game vs a 5th year Burrow). 

Clemson is only 1-1 without Trevor Lawrence (Covid) and only took two games before they lost their first game without him (1-1) and almost got upset and lost to BC during their 1st game without him, before actually losing their 2nd.  

Trevor is absolutely generational. 

14 minutes ago, JiF said:

Feeling Dumb Jim Carrey GIF

Fields: 30/46 (65.2%), 320 passing yards (7.0 yards per pass attempt), 1 TD/2 INTs (lol), 14 rushes for only 13 yards lololololohahahaha (0.9 yards per rush attempt lol) and 0 rushing TD's: 333 combined offensive yards (passing/rushing) and only 1 offensive TD. QB Rating of 122.1. Loser. 

• Thumb Down 1

22 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

TL is 35-1 @ Clemson. 36 games with 1 loss (National Championship Game vs a 5th year Burrow). 

Clemson is only 1-1 without Trevor Lawrence (Covid) and only took two games before they lost their first game without him (1-1) and almost got upset and lost to BC during their 1st game without him, before actually losing their 2nd.  

Trevor is absolutely generational. 

Trevor almost always has a clean pocket to throw the football. What happened against LSU,when he didn't. This isn't a criticism of him. Any QB,who faces constant pressure week in and week out is going to like a broken QB. I.E. Darnold.

• Sympathy 1

16 minutes ago, genot said:

Trevor almost always has a clean pocket to throw the football. What happened against LSU,when he didn't. This isn't a criticism of him. Any QB,who faces constant pressure week in and week out is going to like a broken QB. I.E. Darnold.

Yup. And he still threw 0 INTs with a QB rating of 100; during one of his worst games ever. 

But what about Fields once he FINALLY played a good Clemson D? 2 INTs? An absolutely embarrassing 14 rushing attempts for a whopping 13 rushing yards at an atrocious less than 1 yard per run attempt? 

Trevor Lawrence is the greatest QB prospect coming out since Elway/Manning (35-1 with him compared to 1-1 without him). 

15 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Yup. And he still threw 0 INTs with a QB rating of 100; during one of his worst games ever. 

But what about Fields once he FINALLY played a good Clemson D? 2 INTs? An absolutely embarrassing 14 rushing attempts for a whopping 13 rushing yards at an atrocious less than 1 yard per run attempt? 

Trevor Lawrence is the greatest QB prospect coming out since Elway/Manning (35-1 with him compared to 1-1 without him). 

Well,my opinion hasn't changed. TL is the only QB,worth giving up on Darnold for. Considering the haul we'd get for TL, in still against drafting him. My opinion could change. Thats the way i feel now.

I think some posters angry with the overhype on Lawrence are also, in turn, overhyping Fields a bit as well to counter.

I think Lawrence & Fields are 1A/1B. I think they’re both great prospects. JiF’s concerns with Trevor’s spotty ball placement is fair and I think DWC’s remarks to Trevor’s college record is valid to some extent. One thing about that Bama game is that Clemson had 1st round picks all across their defensive line and one in the secondary. That win wasn’t all Lawrence I promise you.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, JiF said:

This might be the greatest exchange in the history of a message board.

"it just is" 

no, it's not, like at all.  lmfao

Yeah, when its pretty obvious to anyone, no need to go on.  Unless of course your point is that neither Lawrence or Fields are generational type talents, if it is I'm still not explaining to someone why they both could be.