Update: @DannyBagsZ "NFL is investigating the upper brass of the NY Jets over their mishandling of injuries concerning Osemele, Enunwa, Mosley and others."

Jetsbb

Earth-Shattering Bad would be that Gase is being extended.  But I cannot see any way that CJ would double down like that at this time EVEN IF he wanted to keep him around next season.  

Good would be almost anything else that pertained to moving on from Gase but I wouldn't call that Earth-Shattering.

I can't imagine they would name a new Head Coach right now, but I supposed that's possible.

Or maybe Carton is just blowing smoke to get some clicks.

3 minutes ago, nycdan said:

Earth-Shattering Bad would be that Gase is being extended.  But I cannot see any way that CJ would double down like that at this time EVEN IF he wanted to keep him around next season.  

Good would be almost anything else that pertained to moving on from Gase but I wouldn't call that Earth-Shattering.

I can't imagine they would name a new Head Coach right now, but I supposed that's possible.

Or maybe Carton is just blowing smoke to get some clicks.

Carton tweeted there is no news he doesn’t know where this is coming from.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

OP, who the hell is jellbagdonutzdanny or whatever? Was it really worth racing to post this? Why not go full manish and make a twitter yourself and post stupid **** and then make threads here about it?

Green Been is a credible source on this site.

• Haha 2