Dream Last Night: 39 Jaguars 20 Bears

Ghost

3 minutes ago, Paradis said:

This is what you guys dream about?  Huh. 

me and my pink crocs were stuck in some lego sex club last night and I could get the condom off. Also someone kept fingering me every time I bent over. 

on Christmas Eve.  

It was me

grinch smile GIF

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Gastineau Lives said:

Yeah, that's what we call macaroni. We never made the distinction between the elbow shape and everything else. It was all macaroni to us. But not spaghetti, buccatini, etc, we called those things by their specific name. 

I highly approve of your new avatar from one of my favourite movies of all time, not favourite Christmas movies, movies period.  Alistair Sim was nothing short of brilliant in that movie and really is the standard for all Scrooges since then.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Beerfish said:

I highly approve of your new avatar from one of my favourite movies of all time, not favourite Christmas movies, movies period.  Alistair Sim was nothing short of brilliant in that movie and really is the standard for all Scrooges since then.

I just finished watching it. I've seen it so many times but always find something else. You're right, he's absolutely brilliant in this movie. I'm going to try and find some of his other stuff. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Mackman55 said:

Incorrect. Mack practiced Wednesday(full) and today(limited). He did not practice Thursday.

Ok good. He seems banged up. 

Also their starting CB in JAYLON JOHNSON has just been ruled out for Jax. 

And their 3 most dominant players in Allen Robinson, Khalil Mack and Akiem Hicks are all listed as questionable too. 

Jax could be getting Chicago at the RIGHT TIME!

?

This is why I can see Lawrence coming to the Jets still, Colts win against Steelers that would be they’re 4 win in a row, week 17 they play the jags. Bears beat the jags week 16 I can see the Jags beating the Colts the last week and NYJ losing to NE. Highly doubt Indy goes into the playoffs with 5 straight wins and 12 wins on the season.

but then again I can be mightily wrong ?

2 hours ago, playtowinthegame said:

I had a nightmare that Gase was retained after leading the Jets to a total shellacking of the Patriots in the last game of the season which gives the #1 overall pick back to the Jaguars who beat the Bears this weekend but get destroyed by the Colts in the final week of the season. At the week 17 win post game presser Christopher Johnson reveals his pseudonym is @SAR I at JETNATION, then he logs on and post a gif picture of himself laughing after announcing the 4-year extension Gase just signed. 

I've been saying this since November.  Bill Belichick isn't letting us get out of Foxboro with an L if it means we get Trevor Lawrence.

It's time to stop dreaming of theories and ways we can get him.  Unless the Jags win the next 2 games and the Jets lose tomorrow, it ain't happening.

SAR I

3 hours ago, Beerfish said:

3 hours ago, Gastineau Lives said:

I just finished watching it. I've seen it so many times but always find something else. You're right, he's absolutely brilliant in this movie. I'm going to try and find some of his other stuff. 

It's a good avatar but it's no penne.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1