Rest of the games on this final regular season Sunday

Let's root for the Washington Football Team. Ron Rivera and Alex Smith both went through a lot to be here today with a chance to make the playoffs. Who here thought Alex Smith would play again after that horrific  leg injury he suffered vs the Texans over 2 years ago? Smith had a compound fracture in both the tibia and fibula, required 17 surgeries, and considered amputating his right leg to save his life. Then you got his coach Ron Rivera who went through 7 weeks of chemo and radiation  to fight throat cancer and tonight he could have his Washington Football Team as NFC East champs and hosting a playoff game after taking over a team that only won 3 games last season. Let's go Washington! 

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

Is anyone else rooting for Philly to knock Washington out and let the Giants become the only 6-10 or worse team ever to be let into the playoffs?

Am I the only one who thinks that would be hilariously bad?

So they can go on an improbable run to another Superbowl victory as every team they play has all of their starters knocked out by covid? No Thanks. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

So they can go on an improbable run to another Superbowl victory as every team they play has all of their starters knocked out by covid? No Thanks. 

I don't have the same hate for the Giants as most do around here, so that would be quite hysterical to watch, to me.

If you hate them, you could argue that getting the lowest pick possible will only hurt their chances of improving on what is an obviously sh*tty team.

3 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

wth is happening? I swear if the Giants make the playoffs with Joe Judge, I will throw @T0mShane into @joewilly12 infested waters

If this dreadful season wasn’t bad enough losing the 1st pick overall. Now we might have to endure the G men making a potential Super Bowl run. Shoot me.

• Haha 1

And now add a fumble by the Eagles.

The last six plays.  2 INTs and a fumble.

FUMBLE
2ND & 5 PHI 46
9:42
N.Sudfeld FUMBLES (Aborted) at PHI 46 touched at PHI 47 RECOVERED by WAS-C.Young at PHI 36. C.Young to PHI 25 for 11 yards (B.Scott).
+5 YD
1ST & 10 PHI 41
10:15
N.Sudfeld pass short middle to Z.Ertz to PHI 46 for 5 yards (K.Curl).

2ND & 8 PHI 41
10:23
A.Smith pass short left intended for L.Thomas INTERCEPTED by T.Edwards [G.Avery] at PHI 28. T.Edwards to PHI 41 for 13 yards (A.Gibson).
1ST & 10 PHI 43
11:03
A.Gibson left tackle to PHI 41 for 2 yards (M.Epps).
1ST & 10 WAS 45
11:37
A.Gibson right end pushed ob at PHI 43 for 12 yards (K.Wallace).

3RD & 5 PHI 15
11:44
N.Sudfeld pass intended for J.Hightower INTERCEPTED by J.Reaves at WAS 45. J.Reaves to WAS 45 for no gain (J.Hightower).

2 minutes ago, Jetlife33 said:

Eagles sticking it to the giants. I absolutely love it. 

Why?

Giants fans have gotten to experience, witness and enjoy 4 SB Titles since dating back to only 1986 (I was born in 1985). 

Our Jets? Not since the 1968-1969 season. 

No matter how bad the Giants stink it'll never make Jet fans feel better...