Kay Adams!

BugZy

8 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

Yeah keep telling yourself that, guy.

Strawberries and honey is what it tastes like.

Well yea, if you dip a strawberry in honey shove it up her azz of course your 1st taste will be strawberry & honey until you reach the fudge. 

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, SAR I said:

kay-adams-plastic-surgery-930x620.jpg

She shouldn’t have gotten plastic surgery. She lost that wholesome girl next door vibe for the Instagram influencer fakery. 

SAR I

7 minutes ago, SAR I said:

She shouldn’t have gotten plastic surgery. She lost that wholesome girl next door vibe for the Instagram influencer fakery. 

SAR I

Is coming down to this. It is a practice in South Korea and I'm pretty sure it will be the trend in the US for years to come...waking up to the fake!

2f07e83187e573897e53187815c50fad.jpg

27 minutes ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

Wait is this real, or is this like “Adam Gase is a good coach” / “the bills didn’t make the playoffs”?

Seriously. I haven’t watched NFLN in forever but I used to love her. If she really does look like the person on the right, what a shame. The original her was both beautiful and normal.

image.jpeg.fdd1e01c0fe2a16ed481d83ee282c9b6.jpeg

1 minute ago, greenwichjetfan said:

Wait is this real, or is this like “Adam Gase is a good coach” / “the bills didn’t make the playoffs”?

Seriously. I haven’t watched NFLN in forever but I used to love her. If she really does look like the person on the right, what a shame. The original her was both beautiful and normal.

Agree.

Just now, greenwichjetfan said:

Words every chick wants to hear;

"You're soooo...normal."

?

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, greenwichjetfan said:

29ae95ba5c234fa2bc5280bb26ad6cbf_md.jpg?

Unfortunately, she's given up the normal for the faux glamorous.  She's gone from hot-and-adorable to just hot lip-filler.  She doesn't look like Kay Adams, she looks like Kay Adams' mom.  It's a pity.

SAR I

• Post of the Week 1

11 minutes ago, greenwichjetfan said:

This is her from not even a week ago

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Unfortunately, she's given up the normal for the faux glamorous.  She's gone from hot-and-adorable to just hot lip-filler.  She doesn't look like Kay Adams, she looks like Kay Adams' mom.  It's a pity.

SAR I

I still do her.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

This is an unflattering picture mid sentence, most of the time she still looks like a babe. Maybe it's the makeup they put on her but she definitely does not usually look like the image you posted haha

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

That second pic is PhotoShopped, poorly.  Look under her armpit and her face is botched.  Thats not what she looks like

• Upvote 1

Honestly, before they took a close up of Kay, I thought she was wearing a Dolphins jersey.  Why is there an aquamarine version of our jersey?  In a million years I don't buy that POS.  I want no connection at all with Miami.

Here's Kay in her jersey, from a distance unfortunately.  And I would be willing to take one for the team for a definitive appraisal of Kay's various netherworld aspects.