2021 NY JETS/NFL FREE AGENCY DRAFT TRADES RUMORS HAPPENINGS ***

7 minutes ago, Chrebetfan80 said:

Cmonnnn you know i know mims wasnt a corner/ post guy at baylor! how much did i sing his praises in the draft zoom about his senior bowl route running and release work? lol Thats why I was so high on samuel being here where he could be the movement guy and let Mims eat up the deep middle on digs and overs, then have him slam back on some comebacks, which admittedly he may still do in the offense, its just a role I see Davis being equally adept at so I'm just curious as to the vision. 

I know I know... I guess I feel the broader JN is getting up with trivial schematics at WR. They’ll compete for snaps and Lafleur will be tasked with getting the most out of our in house talent. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Samtorobby47 said:

Cool but we're in the offseason, so, that's kinda what we're gonna talk about. 

The fanbase projecting that Douglas is a football savant is the same thing the fanbase did with Maccagnan. Win games and then we can decide what Douglas is or isn’t. 

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 2

Just now, Beerfish said:

This would be a terrible mistake by the NY Jets.

On paper you are probably correct. 

On the field I disagree. 

Example golden opportunity right now to sign better WR's then we have still available in free agency. 

JD does nothing but retains the JAG's from last years 2-14 roster. 

The QB stirs the drink. 

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

On paper you are probably correct. 

On the field I disagree. 

Example golden opportunity right now to sign better WR's then we have still available in free agency. 

JD does nothing but retains the JAG's from last years 2-14 roster. 

The QB stirs the drink. 

It has no effect at all what we do at Wr, none at all.

2 minutes ago, oatmeal said:

That’s Jamal + our 1st for the next two seasons 

You get this done, it’s a no brainer IMO

porsche GIF                   vs.        girl GIF by EVANREDBORJA

Both fill a need..... one guarantees outstanding performance in reaching your destiation while the other getting from point A to B.

One gets you there quicker as well!

4 minutes ago, oatmeal said:

That’s Jamal + our 1st for the next two seasons 

You get this done, it’s a no brainer IMO

Lets just trade the whole damn team away why don't we, all draft picks for the next 2 years and have Watson play offense and defense.  

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, Wonderboy said:

Lets just trade the whole damn team away why don't we, all draft picks for the next 2 years and have Watson play offense and defense.  

STOP IT 

We have all that hidden used improperly players on the team already haven't you read. 

JD is bringing some of them back. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

The fanbase projecting that Douglas is a football savant is the same thing the fanbase did with Maccagnan. Win games and then we can decide what Douglas is or isn’t. 

Agreed, but Douglas clearly has a very different approach/philosophy from Macc that was immediately apparent. It doesn't mean he will ultimately be any better, but you aren't going to get any Lev Bell contracts or defensive tackles taken in the top 5 picks with Douglas. 

And in his first draft, he took a player who is already clearly more talented than any player Macc ever drafted for us. 

• Upvote 1