the wilson jersey

kmnj

1 hour ago, RedBeardedSavage said:

Don't buy a jersey. Just buy a shirt or a hat with the team name or logo on it.

It's just better move in the long run. 

Plus, you're a grown man... the jersey isn't a good look. It never has been. 

But if you are wearing a hat, wear it manly instead of a punk!image.png.c070b48cae7c92c30a413c14ec5f01ac.png

Best I will invest is a $35 knockoff from China unless a player makes a Pro Bowl and earns a 2nd contract. I'm not spending $150/$200 on a jersey for a player that lasts 3 years. My $35 Darnold jersey looks legit and will be a nice addition to the donation clothes bag come April. 

• Post of the Week 1

I can’t explain it but I’ve always had an aversion (maybe subconsciously) to #1 as a jersey number in any sport...just looks funny.  Probably goes back to playing sports as a kid....the cocky kids that thought they were big shots always wanted #1.  This is no way is an endorsement nor a rebuttal of Zach Wilson.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Rob Moore said:

I can’t explain it but I’ve always had an aversion (maybe subconsciously) to #1 as a jersey number in any sport...just looks funny.  Probably goes back to playing sports as a kid....the cocky kids that thought they were big shots always wanted #1.  This is no way is an endorsement nor a rebuttal of Zach Wilson.

11 would be better

If you want someone off the team, all you have to do is get me to buy his jersey. Once I do, he will be either hopelessly hurt, traded or cut.

Bought a Vilma jersey, he was gone the next year. And, yes I do have a Darnold jersey. Imagine my shock when the first pass he threw in the NFL was a pick-6 (sarcasm meter pegged). And there are many others before that, as I have been a Jets/Titans fan for almost 60 years.

This also applies to the Mets. Bought a Santana jersey, blew out his shoulder. Had a Gooden jersey, he got hooked on the nose candy.

I may buy a jersey, but it will have no name or number on it.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, kmnj said:

I actually had bought my father a custom jets jersey with his name on it  which he loved. After his passing, I had it framed like a hall of fame jersey and it is hanging prominently in my sports room . Every time I see it it makes m e think of all of the games we went to since I was a kid together which numbered as crazy as it sounds is easily over 300 games-he was the biggest jet fan there was-season tickets since day one.

That’s  a nice memory. You do him proud.