How many Lombardi trophies will Saleh bring home to the Jets?

2 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

So I'm confused, past history isnt an indicator of the future but then again, yes it is? 

No. And I'm sorry you're confused. 

There's a difference between using past failures as an excuse for pessimism and blame placing,  and looking at past accomplishments as benchmarks for comparison to determine future goals .

Its the difference between blaming a sales staff that was fired 10 years ago for current underperformance, as opposed to using past quarterly records as goals for future performance,  a common practice in business.

Does that clear it up, or are you just looking to argue with everyone else as usual?

11 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

No. And I'm sorry you're confused. 

There's a difference between using past failures as an excuse for pessimism and blame placing,  and looking at past accomplishments as benchmarks for comparison to determine future goals .

Its the difference between blaming a sales staff that was fired 10 years ago for current underperformance, as opposed to using past quarterly records as goals for future performance,  a common practice in business.

Does that clear it up, or are you just looking to argue with everyone else as usual?

I was confused because you made a statement and then took a 180.

What the Jets did with different people in charge, different coaches and different players, has nothing to do with today

So youre saying that no 1st time HC ever won with his first team?????

Is that why youre giving attitude?  

Because I think you're wrong, not me

No, I’m saying the over/under is 0 or close to it. I’m talking odds.

Sorry if you viewed my response as “giving attitude.” It wasn’t.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, jgb said:

No, I’m saying the over/under is 0 or close to it. I’m talking odds.

Sorry if you viewed my response as “giving attitude.” It wasn’t.

I agree the odds are not good for any first time HC winning a SB in his tenure with that team.  

All good though.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Bronx said:

I'm going to say 2-3. One thing that stood.out at the rookie mini camp is the separation of morning and afternoon practices between the lines and skill set players. I think this is a great approach and a diminutive example of logical, methodical and user-friendly system that will set this team for greater success and a collection of Lombardi trophies.

⚠️

Life as a Minister's Wife

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, CanadaSteve said:

I am feeling more hopeful than I have in the past 10-12 years as a Jets fan.

However, how about the Jets win a few games that Saleh actually coaches before we start talking Lombardi trophies.

Call it....cautious optimism, if you will.

Lets see if this garbage team can get over 500 

• Thumb Down 1

I was confused because you made a statement and then took a 180.

What the Jets did with different people in charge, different coaches and different players, has nothing to do with today

That's exactly what I said.

Do you ever talk about the Jets, or are you just here to tell posters they talk about the Jets in a way you don't approve of?

Don't bother answering,  putting you on ignore. 

33 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

That's exactly what I said.

Do you ever talk about the Jets, or are you just here to tell posters they talk about the Jets in a way you don't approve of?

Don't bother answering,  putting you on ignore. 

Youre not on here much if you think I dont come here to talk Jets.  Or that I tell posters how to post anymore than others on here.  I didnt even do it to you, post anyway you want. I said, you contradicted yourself.  

I hate using past factors as reasons for current issues (Ken O'Brien,  Bruce Coslett, Todd Bowles, Kotite etc. have ZERO BEARING on whether or not Saleh and Wilson will be successful, citing 'Jets History' is just dumb and lazy analysis by bad writers)..

BUT

The Jets have won their Division 4 times. Total. Since 1960. FFS, the Houston  etc, etc

Take a chill pill and relax, sorry I ruined your day to this degree by point that out to you that your post was contradictory.  

Put me on ignore if you want, its certainly your option.