Wilson in better shape?

1 hour ago, rayzor said:

Looks like Mekhi ain’t the only one hitting the weights.

0622F4F0-55E2-46EE-9B35-4DAF9CD457A7.jpeg

He 100% absolutely looks like he's in better shape than his proday! Good for him! I specifically remember my impression of him physically from his proday was; 1) he looked taller than what I had previously thought and 2) It put a little fire to my concern about his body type as, imo, he didn't come across especially muscular and looked a little soft.

The latter impression would not have been a thought if Zach looked like that on his proday. He's clearly been working out hard. 

And if you're going to tell me it's all the shirt than first, who makes that shirt? Asking for a friend. Second, if the shirt does that, why the hell didn't he wear it to his proday? ? The prodays were players chances to show off their physical attributes since there was no underwear show at the combine this year. 

Screenshot_20210715-133841_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210715-133935_Chrome.jpg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Maynard13 said:

He’s also still maturing into his body. He’s in the NFL now and is more than likely under a strict workout regime that’s only going to improve his overall physique. 

1 hour ago, chirorob said:

Most guys keep filling out past their 21st birthday, it's just a part of maturing.  I fully expect him to weigh 15 pounds more within another season or 2.

Completely agree. Remember Brady when he was drafted? He looked more like an NFL media intern than a professional QB. He filled out and outside of losing a season to that bad knee injury, he has missed minimal time his entire long career. Not saying he'll have Brady's luck with injuries, but this is what I was selling myself pre-draft when I was worried about his size. 

With Zach's dedication to everything football and an NFL strength and conditioning staff/program, he's going to fill out quite a bit. I'm sure the pics we are looking at this time next year will be night and day. I mean, if just the few months since his proday are any indication, he's going to be fine! 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Maynard13 said:

He’s also still maturing into his body. He’s in the NFL now and is more than likely under a strict workout regime that’s only going to improve his overall physique. 

He didnt mature into a new body a few months past his pro day.  I doubt anyone can see 5 or so lbs, maybe, added weight on a 6' 2"+ body.  

36 minutes ago, MichaelScott said:

Completely agree. Remember Brady when he was drafted? He looked more like an NFL media intern than a professional QB. He filled out and outside of losing a season to that bad knee injury, he has missed minimal time his entire long career. Not saying he'll have Brady's luck with injuries, but this is what I was selling myself pre-draft when I was worried about his size. 

With Zach's dedication to everything football and an NFL strength and conditioning staff/program, he's going to fill out quite a bit. I'm sure the pics we are looking at this time next year will be night and day. I mean, if just the few months since his proday are any indication, he's going to be fine! 

He will probably be around the 220's next year after a year of pro training..

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, JiFapono said:

Dude is playing ball with shades on.  He's a straight up G.  Sexy AF.  Wish he was shirtless. 

Mildly related to your post...

Everytime I see your name these days the first thing I read is "Fap"

I don't know  if this is a me problem or a you problem..... I'll leave that up to our fellow boardies.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, peebag said:

That's easy for you to say, Shawny my boy.

Whats interesting is he went back and edited his original post, changing QTA to OTA.  

But thought the rest was just perfect the way it was written.  

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Lurker89 said:

I don't know  if this is a me problem or a you problem..... I'll leave that up to our fellow boarders.

It's an all of us problem. Everyone's got to pitch in and lend a hand. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Jet Nut said:

He didnt mature into a new body a few months past his pro day.  I doubt anyone can see 5 or so lbs, maybe, added weight on a 6' 2"+ body.  

You'd be surpised how quickly a person can transform their body with being disciplined.. I'm 63, 18 months ago I lost 40 poinds in just a few months and totally reverted back to my weight when I was 36.  Added several pounds of muscle as well and was walking mles, lifting light weights and doing yoga 3-4 a week.  Looked like I took 15 years off my age. Covid hit and gained it all back UGHHHH but back to dieting/excercise etc.  It's harder now but need to do it. In Zach's case, you can definately see he's gained some muscle around his shoulders, biceps, chest.  At 6'2, theres a lot of frame to build around. 

• Upvote 3

21 minutes ago, Maynard13 said:

You'd be surpised how quickly a person can transform their body with being disciplined.. I'm 63, 18 months ago I lost 40 poinds in just a few months and totally reverted back to my weight when I was 36.  Added several pounds of muscle as well and was walking mles, lifting light weights and doing yoga 3-4 a week.  Looked like I took 15 years off my age. Covid hit and gained it all back UGHHHH but back to dieting/excercise etc.  It's harder now but need to do it. In Zach's case, you can definately see he's gained some muscle around his shoulders, biceps, chest.  At 6'2, theres a lot of frame to build around. 

People dont just mature into their bodies in a few months though.  If we're to believe what was said, hes 5-6 lbs heavier than he was at his pro day, maybe.  Youre not noticing anything in a single picture of him while dropping back to pass vs standing around at his pro day.  

5 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

People dont just mature into their bodies in a few months though.  If we're to believe what was said, hes 5-6 lbs heavier than he was at his pro day, maybe.  Youre not noticing anything in a single picture of him while dropping back to pass vs standing around at his pro day.  

Crusher has snacks bigger then that..B)

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Something looks different about him. It’s seems to be the majority on here think so. It could be the shape of his head and face has changed from pumpkin to pear shaped. 

3 hours ago, chirorob said:

Most guys keep filling out past their 21st birthday, it's just a part of maturing.  I fully expect him to weigh 15 pounds more within another season or 2.

Yup. I graduated High School 5'11 175ish. 

Got out of the Army in my 20s 6'2, 225.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

I’m not getting excited until I know if he’s a surfer or booogie boarder. 

He's from Utah so the question is, does he ski or snowboard?

Ski = bust.

Snowboard = legend!

****!!!!  How did we not get into this during the draft talk??!!???!!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Lurker89 said:

I don't know  if this is a me problem or a you problem..... I'll leave that up to our fellow boardies.

That's faptastic!