Excited to Tailgate and Attend a Regular Season Game on Sunday

Just now, Lot K Tailgaters said:

For those of us who are season ticketholders this is the first time in 21 months that we get to tailgate and attend a regular season game. I attended the Jets Giants and Jets Eagles preseason games but those weren’t the real thing and we didn’t tailgate.  

It is going to be different since some people who I tailgate and some who sit near me have dropped their seats but I’m still excited to be there.

Anyone else feel the same?

I will be in lot k early Sunday as well. Saturday is practice day to make sure everything is functional. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, nj meadowlands said:

Kinda weird you gave that Steelers fan your number to text you that pic.

We were on the field that day, used my rewards points to hold the flag before kickoff.  Didn't realize we'd not be back for almost two years or I would have taken it in more than I did.

SAR I

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Lot K Tailgaters said:

For those of us who are season ticketholders this is the first time in 21 months that we get to tailgate and attend a regular season game. I attended the Jets Giants and Jets Eagles preseason games but those weren’t the real thing and we didn’t tailgate.  

It is going to be different since some people who I tailgate and some who sit near me have dropped their seats but I’m still excited to be there.

If I was 20 years younger , I would feel the same . Gave up my seats about 4 years ago . Sundays just ain't the same .

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Lot K Tailgaters said:

Felt exactly the same last week.  Went to Charlotte to meet some friends..  4 of us who are spread out around the country have met for a game every season since GB  in 2013.  Missed last year obviously. 

Even though the game didn't go as we would have liked, it was still great to spend a weekend doing normal stuff for a change.  Tailgating, hanging out with friends, I hadn't seen for a while watching a ball game.  Simple stuff, but it was a great weekend (would have been better had we won the damn game -- hopefully you will have better luck this weekend). 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Turd Ferguson said:

3 cans?

Bruce Campbell Hello GIF

There will be 3 of us me and two of my kids. It's my Fathers Day gift. I'll buy them a round of 22 ouncers when we get inside.  They also bought me a Wilson jersey but I traded it in for a battery operated lawn mower. Have a great game but it won't be unless it's a W. 

• Sympathy 1

I am so looking forward to just hanging out in the parking lot with my son and other Jets fans!

The stadium will be rocking!  The Jets will play the game, and most probably lose.  

In fact, of course they will lose the game.  

Winning the game would be too much excitement for me.  It just won't happen.

I don't frequent the live games in person as my kids have been too little for the last 20 years. However I think I've missed one game in 30 years on TV. I go loose at my house, I put out the spread and drink like a fish and scream at the refs. I appreciate every one of you guys that do go and represent us!!! I mean that from the heart!

Enjoy!!!!!

• Sympathy 1

14 hours ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

I don't frequent the live games in person as my kids have been too little for the last 20 years. However I think I've missed one game in 30 years on TV. I go loose at my house, I put out the spread and drink like a fish and scream at the refs. I appreciate every one of you guys that do go and represent us!!! I mean that from the heart!

Enjoy!!!!!

Im amazed people watch the Jets sober....

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, munchmemory said:

Hey, is Flagman still on the board and doing his awesome thing at the stadium?

Yes. Planning to do a regular tailgate. As with others, some of the regulars will not be there, but still expect a decent crowd. Waiting on my “SELL THE TEAM” flag to arrive. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

23 minutes ago, FlagmanL11 said:

Yes. Planning to do a regular tailgate. As with others, some of the regulars will not be there, but still expect a decent crowd. Waiting on my “SELL THE TEAM” flag to arrive. 

Dude!!   How are you?   So great that you are still around with your unique/impressive show of fandom. 

RLLOL at the "sell the team flag".