Saleh is a fraud

1 minute ago, JTJet said:

We are at least 2 losses past that already. 

Gase started 1-7 in his first year before finishing 6-2 with mostly easy games, then went 2-14. He wasn't a rookie HC either. I respect your opinion, but I won't be jumping ship until next year.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Hex said:

Gase started 1-7 in his first year before finishing 6-2 with mostly easy games, then went 2-14. He wasn't a rookie HC either. I respect your opinion, but I won't be jumping ship until next year.

Well you will be drowning with that ship. I'm in the life raft already. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

27 minutes ago, JTJet said:

Well you will be drowning with that ship. I'm in the life raft already. 

Good for you. I guess there isn't a downside to getting in the life raft right now, so I don't know what the crap I'm doing

• Haha 2

Just now, Hex said:

Good for you. I guess there isn't a downside to getting in the life raft right now, so I don't know what the crap I'm doing

I'll reach an oar out for you to pull you in. I got you. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Saleh came here as a defensive guru. The defense is a disaster  week after week. Saleh needed a no name qb to put up 400 yards to win. 

The defense makes no stops and create zero turnovers. 

Well what's better, bottom ranked on both sides or just one side at a time?

I guess that doesn't really matter if the outcome is the same

1 hour ago, Paradis said:

no they're not. You're a disaster.

We've had games with what 3-4 sacks? We've had more pressure out of our base formations than we have in 10 plus years. 

That's a flat out ignorant statement. This game is bad. but we've also had a few good ones. 

3 of the last 4 games have been simply dreadful and the game last Sunday they still gave up 31. Last in the NFL in points allowed through 8 games with 1 INT. They are trash. 

1 hour ago, #27TheDominator said:

That's what my issue is.  This is a bully D.  When things are going well they fly around and pound people, but they are also susceptible to curling up when they get punched in the mouth.  I'm not sure if I will ever get used to a league where you can have a good D that doesn't really stop the run, but that is the direction everything is moving.

They got the crap kicked out of them by a first rate offensive line that made holes any NFL back could have walked thru.

True test in my book on how good Selah is will be after after he and every OC we've yet to play studies tonight's film. If we get Molly Whopped again like this on the ground  - we'll have the answer.

Honestly trying to remember the last Jets coach with a defense this bad.  It was obviously when I was a young kid in the late 80’s early 90’s.  

Yeah I was wondering the same thing. I think this is the worst I have seen as a fan. The early Coslet years were rough. They couldn’t stop the run wither.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

1 hour ago, Rangers9 said:

So my question to Saleh is why did Colts running backs have open lanes with no Jets players even close to the play. And why is this happening every week. 

The real question is how can the Jets' d-linemen allow themselves to get punked all over the field...blown back 5 yards off the line of scrimage on every run play? Their big sorry asses are just as big as the Colts o-linemen. I'm 210 lbs. and no way in hell will I ever allow someone who is 210, 215, 220, hell, or even 230 lbs push me around. I'm sick of hearing how the d-line is the strength of this team but yet they continue each week to play like something that's soft and wet.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Saleh came here as a defensive guru. The defense is a disaster  week after week. Saleh needed a no name qb to put up 400 yards to win. 

The defense makes no stops and create zero turnovers. 

at least give the dolts some credit.  their oline showed how they're supposed to run block and pass protect.  true enough the defense hasn't been playing that well of late and it all starts up front.  seems like ever since they re-signed myers.  he's been pretty quiet.  a lot of it is also missed tackles.  they had indy's rb stopped a few times only to see him spring out for long gains.